Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public (35072 Views)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by nextstep(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Which kind rubbish? angry

Abi na skit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Angelfrost(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
What exactly do guys proposing in public hope to gain??!!! To feel fly or prove what exactly?!!! That they love and cherish the lady?!! Such stupidity is beyond me.

The worst are the ones who are not completely sure or certain the ladies are actually ready for marriage...

If he had done it privately, who would have known about the rejection, and even if she had accepted, isn't the wedding day public enough?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
must everything be public ,,, and some form show up .... my kind of person I no thinks say I go get time for all this stunt .... just do am on a low-key .... if you agree good,, if u bounce it good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Prosper123: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
What is this foolishness and madness I see everywhere . This is so wrong. Men disgracing themselves in order to prove something to women and people. What should matter is not how propose. But how to keep your marriage working. Nonsense. So angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Saw the video on tiktok some days ago, she even plaster the guy face with her cake, their are things I will never take in this life, kneeling down to me is even overboard but if she start acting nollywood I switch to hollywood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by khalids: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
The way women are taken guys for granted these days.....let them remember what they sow they will reap.

Just keep on creating monsters, they come back to devour you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Kizzygentle: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
This got to be staged mehn..Because even if the lady despise him so much she dare not try to pour him that food ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Sholaco: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nothing but a skit cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by NathanxxL(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4thLI8fK6Y
Please subscribe to my channel �
A Lady slaps a guy proposing to her in the public

What exactly can we called this public embarrassment

nowadays na normal things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by ivolt: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Skit.
Nairaland will soon become skitland as the mods can't tell acting and real life apart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Walter90: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
We really have enough talent in this our country.
Please am waiting for the next skit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by michael1508: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Definitely a skit but one thing that is pissing me off is the fact that many of this type of stupid skits are much in the cyber space these days,trying to paint men as simps,what are they trying to insinuate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
I don't even believe this, it's a skit abeg. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
This is a fucken Disaster. Naija guys never learn their lesson. Our forefathers don't propose like this. It's an abomination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by kenzysmith: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
This I s too much o the girl no try y disgrace him na
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Passionate888: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Stunt
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by MrAbdul123: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
I really don't understand what the public show of one's personal life is for🚶🚶🚶🚶
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Axisbold: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
WTF angry !!!

This is indeed a real public embarrassment undecided
It so bad na…

SIMP indeed…

Red light for done Dey show you since, but you should you can turn it to green light…
Say you Dey in love abi

70yrs old man, now you see… them never leave you now…
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
And he wilk now being wronged at?
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Tannhauser(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Glosam5683(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
This nonsense is becoming rampant among ladies, is there no better way you can react to this act, even if you were propose to in public.
It's a surprise, you take it that way.

Even you guys should have gotten to a strong level before you too carry your big body, camera men and all sort to propose, give yourself small sense too now.

A lady slap a guy today, tomorrow and bla bla.
I think this thing need to stop, if it were to be a guy slap a lady, you will talk, imagine Public disgrace, embarrassment....sorry bro for the 2 hot slap, the money and resources wasted.

Surprisingly, she will come back begging o.
That so so so.
If she comes back please accept her apology and look for a lady with more sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Promzone(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
What is wrong with this our Nigerian girls

i've read a lot of thread here about ladies humiliating guys proposing to them in public

this one tire me o

after na them go dey say Nigerian guys are not romantic angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Flier: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ladies actually need to start slapping them
Teach them a lesson since they lack home training
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Maj196(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Until Simps get sense by force na slap una go dey chop anyhow grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Axisbold: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
WTF angry !!!

This is indeed a real public embarrassment undecided
It so bad na…

SIMP indeed…

Red light wey done Dey show you since, but no I can turn it to green light…
Say you Dey in love abi

70yrs old man, now you see… them never leave you now…

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by tunlasky: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4thLI8fK6Y
Please subscribe to my channel �
A Lady slaps a guy proposing to her in the public

What exactly can we called this public embarrassment

The guy is a fool, he sees people proposing in public he too wants to propose in public without knowing the secret that you must have gotten a green light from the lady that she is ready to marry you b4 public proposer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Tingotoe: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
I have said it before any marriage proposal in a public place by either a lady or a guy should be met with outright rejection. Marriage is to serious an issue to make an impulsive decision about. That's how y'all disturb our peace with your stupid stories that touch on front page. The girl did the right thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Glosam5683(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Promzone:
What is wrong with this our Nigerian girls

i've read a lot of thread here about ladies humiliating guys proposing to them in public

this one tire me o

after na them go dey say Nigerian guys are not romantic angry angry angry

Imagine

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Tannhauser(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
Simple sturvs

I just hope this is another silly skit angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.