Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public (35077 Views)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by E2000: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
In this current age real guys know to keep their affairs private .And i thought most ladies were desperate for marriage why do most of them keep slapping guys that try to propose to them in public . That painful moment when u thought you are the main guy only to realize that you are way down on her list .Runs babes are now so common nowadays jumping from one dick to the other . lesson learnt never assume you are the real deal ask questions in private first before fooling yourself in public.
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by omolasho: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4thLI8fK6Y
Please subscribe to my channel �
A Lady slaps a guy proposing to her in the public

What exactly can we called this public embarrassment

Slap the Simp out of son of a bitch!
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by sauceEEP(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Skit.
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Leemekzy: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
uthlaw:
very good for this useless SIMP!
its a skit. The op should have done his research before rushing to post it
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by uthlaw: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
Leemekzy:
its a skit. The op should have done his research before rushing to post it
I no even watch d video...na comment I follow!
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Cuttycool(f): 2:22am On Feb 09, 2022
What exactly is the reason she slapped him? What is her complaint? That's how people misbehave and carry curse on their head. What did the innocent man do to her.
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by manmade(m): 5:33am On Feb 09, 2022
He even carried a guitarist follow body
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Leemekzy: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2022
uthlaw:
I no even watch d video...na comment I follow!
OK. When I first it online I taught it true until the lady, the guy and those involved in the video came out to say it was a skit and I saw the video on the lady's Instagram page. She is an Instagram skit maker.
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Monalisa99: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2022
I sincerely still don't get how you will b dating someone and you still don't knw if they will accept you or not sad
This guy nor you fit tell me say he never dey see signs say this guy no go marry arm angry
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by BluntCrazeMan: 5:03am On Feb 11, 2022
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4thLI8fK6Y
Please subscribe to my channel �
A Lady slaps a guy proposing to her in the public

What exactly can we called this public embarrassment

She said:
“Do you think i am any kind of girl??”
That means, she's not even the girlfriend.
She doesn't know him well, and he doesn't know her well.
So, why exactly did he come to propose to her sef?? Public proposal for that matter?
Nonsense People Everywhere.!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.