Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public (35076 Views)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by oshonwambada: 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Annie001:
This is obviously a staged.
The concentration of camera is obvious
You people should stop this nonsense
You get sense
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by NOwazobia: 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hope that is a comedy Sha... Else, that guy need to consider suicide, that is the highest level of simping and it's not needed in this era.
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by President2001(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
I like this lady decision
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by yinkeys(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
jaeyking:
You see red flag
You still want go do public proposal

Sha such a simp man
Oneitis grin

The girl na monster
Ugly girls wey make up & fake hair dey decieve.
“What most women despise the most is the broken male. It is the drifter, the nice guy, the chump who, when the focus of your energies is misplaced, production and energy are wasted and undone. Years of your life can pass by in this tragic manner “ - Pook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by NOwazobia: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
If that clip is real, then the lady must be very angry because he just spoil the lies that she has been telling more buoyant guys that she is not in any relationship, and the guy financial disability must have prompted such embarrassment.

I cry on his behave. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by pek(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Emils:
The Real marriage begins when the crowd die down. Not in the crowd.

Quite Quit impressing people who doesn't don't care.
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Eastcaostboy: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4thLI8fK6Y
Please subscribe to my channel �
A Lady slaps a guy proposing to her in the public

What exactly can we called this public embarrassment

How dare you take such slap from a street girl. She belong to the street not you
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by princewhiter: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
E better to do the test first before u go public, embarrassment
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by okwadatigbogal: 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
See eeh... What this girl did is very very wrong, she should have just walked away...

But one thing I have noticed about Nigerian men is that they can be such a nuisance! A girl has told you she's not interested and you are still following her around! Why??
Many of them will tell you that girls are just forming blah blah blah. I can assure you that it was in the olden days girls play 'hard to get'. I am not talking about sleeping around, but once a girl likes you and is interested in you, even you would know. Stop trying to force relationships down anyone's throat. it is not nice. It reeks of desperation and it causes disrespect.

I am almost sure that this guy knew she wasn't interested, but felt he could use marriage proposal in public to blackmail her. Girls of these day no send you oooh....

1 Like

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by bergs2: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
UTILITYMAY:
The guy no get sense. He go propose to mentally deranged somebody. Because a reasonable human being won't be so heartless in public like that.

Who told you they are not chasing clout?
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Schoolboy1030: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
The lady actually arranged the guy brain to factory settings,useless guy
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Jungleluv5: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Propose failure everywhere, guys wake up those don't have your time they want to be single mother that is all
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by pauladonis(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
If this isn't a stunt, then I can only blame the guy for not knowing his worth...

Girls do this to men who place them on a pedestal, giving them a fake sense of high value,

when in fact, they're diminishing in value by the day.

As for me and my unborn sons, our knees ain't ever bending for any woman... Quality or otherwise...
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
True true, but most men mumu for real life especially when they love you. Forget all these ones here shouting simp up and down. Offline, they dey slap from us steady.

Like one that was forcing me to go out with him. So I said since ex and I were on break, let me honor his IV.

When we got to the place, this man called his aunt and started crying over the phone telling the aunt that she should help him beg me to marry him.
Serious cry o. Jeezzz I was so embarrassed.

Now, If i slapped him for misbehaving, they'll say I'm heartless.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by allcomage: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
She should have used hammer to blow off the idiot head. I proposed to my wife, "darling we have been friends for a while, how do you see the idea of us doing the necessary things to be husband and wife " in my room oh. She agreed and said she had been praying and waiting for a like that. We are now married with kids.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by diridiri(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
nduprincekc:

Me I'm thinking this one is staged
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Mopolchi: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
This guy is a failure
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Blackdisciple(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Walaii go hos her slap too
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
I hate to use the word but i cant help it. This guy is the king of SIMP.
So disgusting and idiotic and deserves all the slap he gets.
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by DrMuzungu(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
I can foresee, like a real prophet...

There is going to be a story on Nairaland frontpage somewhere around 2035:

"A lady crying in public for still being single at the age of 40"

Now, don't take me wrong, it is fine if someone wants to be single at that age. But, behaving like an a$$hole and later complaining of the consequences... well, your problem, honey, only your problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by TheiaTalks: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
cosmatika:
Good one
Slap sense into his brains since he has not been reading of the disgrace Simpson like him receive wen dey embark on such show of shame.

If you have not discussed engagement and marriage with a lady and both of you agree on it, NEVER TRY PROPOSING, cos it can end in shame

Apparently, the guy no dey hear word undecided
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by RealTalker02: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Annie001:
This is obviously a staged.
The concentration of camera is obvious
You people should stop this nonsense

Pure nonsense
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Ayomivic(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
nduprincekc:

O to werey

1 Like

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by marimarempress: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hmm

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by kurlz(f): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
jesmond3945:
Na staged skit for lazy youth.

I can't take those kind of slaps for a mere skit o. Chai. She's so mean.
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by ellizy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
I don’t know why on earth a man should go on his knees in public to propose to a lady, @35 a man is still an hot-cake why ladies are into expiration
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Princekunle10: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The guy embarrassed himself
how does he embarrassed himself?
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Princekunle10: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Henhen, because I propose to you, that's why you will be slapping like dog, ha you go hear wein.
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by cayorday89(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
I am only concerned about the payment of the guiterman and the paranran guy for services not fully rendered due to the rejection by the lady and the humiliation of their hirer.
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Jegj(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
That slap no be here oo.

It is well.
Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Dabliss02(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lazy youth

Re: A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public by Oduduwa707: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The guy embarrassed himself

...and all him generations sef. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.