Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,079 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) (71248 Views)

Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Chibokgame: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Terrible trouble, This One is More than double wahalla for death body. What will madam GO say about this kind matter
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Chibokgame: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Terrible trouble, This One is More than double wahalla for death body. What will madam GO say about this kind matter
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by pharmagba: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Corroro: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
writetopoker2:
The real truth has not been said by the hotel.

OK, if they where burnt burnt beyond recognition as recorded by the story, how did they know the female was a prostitute and that they were chocked.

Who confirmed the chocking and how did the person confirm they were chocked. At what time and what exactly chocked them?

Naija na real cruise
honestly, the story never balance.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by assholemods: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
writetopoker2:
The real truth has not been said by the hotel.

OK, if they where burnt burnt beyond recognition as recorded by the story, how did they know the female was a prostitute and that they were chocked.

Who confirmed the chocking and how did the person confirm they were chocked. At what time and what exactly chocked them?

Naija na real cruise
You will also notice that their bodies are on the floor. Is it that the hotel doesn't have a bed? And again look at the position of their bodies it doesn't show sign of people that struggle to escape.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by errigdee: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
hahah ma dem never see anything at all... this same goes out to others...someday ya cup will be filled and judgment go take place
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
MarveworldG:
What a way to meet the creator
A terrible way indeed! To me,the only form of death I called nice is dying peacefully in sleep. Here you don't feel any pain,simply cross over to the Other Side.
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by almarthins(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/drunk-prostitute-and-her-male-customer-burnt-to-dath-at-a-hotel-in-kaduna-photos/

Hell fire for life
Hell fire for yonder too

Wetin this man go come tell God?
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by assholemods: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
zakkxx:
Some useless men go still visit ashawooo house today! Your death will be more disastrous if you don’t change!!!
That is what your Bible teaches you? Lay curse on siners? Mr Righteousness!
People like you do worst things. Between how do you know they are ashawo? Jumping into conclusion and typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by shantti(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
WibusJaga:
cheesy

&To make matterz worse, "69".
Infact their hellfaya started from that hotel.

How can someone do 69 with a prostitute. No dey yarn anyhow baba
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Mrbigman2020(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
He went back from where he came from
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Which kind hotel get window similar to a prison own. One of the worse way to die rip to the comrades
Bro, the hotel is an old structure left without renewal to modern facilities due to low patronage. The hotel should be more than 40yrs to my prediction because my street is just 5 streets away and am 37 by now. I grew up to see it standing and I've chilled there last 2002.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by akeeng: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Everyone has sin..

And death awaits us all.

If so..

WHAT is special about their own sin? angry
Don’t ask me. Ask yourself
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Ucheboss: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
I'm so surprised the way some people are reacting to this tragedy. It could have been anybody, including you or your loved ones. Stop being judgemental. Some are even pronouncing hell for them. Imagine the pain, the horror those people passed through before they died. I mean they were roasted alive. Please Nigerians, learn to comment on issues objectively, or shut up
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by jrusky(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
So now because it happened in hotel make her a prostitute?

Moreso how come in an hotel only the two f them burnt this bad and no other causality baa?

That sound interesting indeed!!!
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by blackboy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oyiboman69:
They were murdered....
I absolutely agree with you. An open minded look at the corpse shows they were dead before they were burnt. See their position.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by simplesearch: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Now it is eternally too late, in a million years time it will still be too late for them to accept Jesus if they died without him.. Some are asking how did they know they are prostitute or all of those questions, to the living this may sound like a joke but not to those departed soul.
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by SuRamzy: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hell fire. Straight!!!! coolHell fire. Straight!!!!
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
I wish this kind thing will be happening to whores and their sin partners everyday... I love this.. they should go and answer query on what they did with their life's here in Earth.........
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by anu3: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Westernequinox:
1 Corinthians 6:9 Don’t you know that wicked people won’t inherit the kingdom of God? Stop deceiving yourselves! People who continue to commit sexual sins, who worship false gods, those who commit adultery, homosexuals, or thieves, those who are greedy or drunk, who use abusive language, or who rob people will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Hmmm.... Thanks
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by mechanics(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hmmmm, just like that, they thought what they were doing was enjoyment, but God sees all our secrets.
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by geezynoni: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
They were killed and burnt to save face.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Aaae: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Really
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Panda7(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
barbaric people same boko haram people
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Panda7(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Same Northern Islamic people
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by wizod(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nothing is wrong here since they died in active service.
And d labour of these heroes past shall never be in vain
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by AFROMI(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
The story is true, it happened in my area.
Ps: its a brothel and not a hotel.
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
I hope you still have the ability to remember that these were two human beings like yourself? Their ambitions, their joys, their plans for the future, has been cut short by a disaster and this was all you, a living, breathing human, could think of to write.

When we loose the ability to emphatize with others, we acknowledge that our own lives have little or no value!

sotall:
cool

Their remains should be preserved and taken to a sex museum or any museum that keeps sexual antiquities.

R.I.P to them
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by sotall(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
I hope you still have the ability to remember that these were two human beings like yourself? Their ambitions, their joys, their plans for the future, has been cut short by a disaster and this was all you, a living, breathing human, could think of to write.

When we loose the ability to emphatize with others, we acknowledge that our own lives have little or no value!

You deserve no response!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay / 24 Kenyan Students Have 'Sex Party', Arrested By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.