Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,242 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) (71252 Views)

Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by NemoDatQuod(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Thank you for acknowledging that I do not deserve the bile that you would have written, as it is clear you lack the ability to reflect, self correct and be better. At least you know I don't deserve that rubbish coming from you. But I am not holding my breath.....

sotall:

You deserve no response!
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Slynation(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
writetopoker2:
The real truth has not been said by the hotel.

OK, if they where burnt burnt beyond recognition as recorded by the story, how did they know the female was a prostitute and that they were chocked.

Who confirmed the chocking and how did the person confirm they were chocked. At what time and what exactly chocked them?

Naija na real cruise
It's not everything you guys will apply logic...I know that rainbow brotel very well, na confirm Olosho joint where guys pay to have sex with the ladies there...
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by NessFortunate: 1:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by richeso: 5:44am On Feb 07, 2022
hhmm... for me. they where burnt to death, possibly tied not to escape the fire. both where in same place, in one room, and the was arranged for them. there's no cause of accident. they were killed. and you know who killed them.
i dont blame the killers but the idiots that went to stay in the north.
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Poleski: 6:21am On Feb 07, 2022
This happened in Kaduna, a place that has a lot of religious nuts. I believe this couple were murdered and the room was burnt to destroy evidence.

Looking at this room, you could see the fire was set off around them with fuel. And they didn't make any moves to escape. So they were either unconscious or dead when the fire started.

Was this the only room that got burnt? It would be suspicious if it was the only burned room. Fire burns small rooms faster and can move to other rooms swiftly.

The head of any non-indigene living in Kaduna or any other volatile northern State, should be medically diagnosed. Because to live there, one must be clinically insane!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / 24 Kenyan Students Have 'Sex Party', Arrested By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.