Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) (71241 Views)

Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2022
How did they know she is a prostitute... Make Una post the full story jhor angry
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Dcoy: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Southernigbo:
how much ona dey pay short time
The price is similar Nationwide...
But things are slightly cheaper in the North
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by BSH4u(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2022
That is a covert assassination. The guy was probably the target. They only used burning as collateral damage to cover their tracks.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
In a land where there is no law there is no sin. In a land where there is law there is a sin.
Confused ramblings.. angry
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2022
akeeng:
Both died in active

Death is indeed the wages of sin.
Romans 6:23
Everyone has sin..

And death awaits us all.

If so..

WHAT is special about their own sin? angry
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by wallchat: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2022
It's fake news bro.
Journalism is now a joke.
Nicenixon:
All this journalists and bloggers will be giving us incomplete news up and down.
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by FBIBOT(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2022
What was the cause of the fire? Was it really an accident? How did they know the lady was a prostitute? The choking... How was that determined?
This report get as e b

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by brainhgeek(m): 11:26am On Feb 06, 2022
- They were drunk
- They choked to death
- She was a prostitute
Are these facts or assumptions? Someone must have been monitoring them till death. Hotel admin and the reporter have cases to answer

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by budusky05(m): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Am sure they will continue the fuckrey on their way
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by AMI3(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2022
I am not daft. I can't believe in cock and bull story like this.

If may ask are they the only one in the hotel?
Tell me something else. Kaduna of all State

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Originalsly: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2022
jaeyking:

Reports had it that they were probably drunk to stupor.

Secondly

How Dem know say na prostitute??

Sha May their souls rest in peace

A man and a woman in a hotel .... what else can they be? Are you trying to say it can be a man and his wife stopping overnight at a hotel? ... a man and his wife were in town for a wedding/funeral and stopped there? ... or a man and his wife on a long journey stopped there overnight for safety because of the insecurity on the road? Man and woman in hotel can mean only one thing .... prostitute and client ... don't question our mentality... you think you can change it?

@ topic .... sounds suspicious. I hope they were not on a journey ... in a nice car ... and were robbed, killed and set on fire . This needs a proper investigation.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Mom007(f): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Pls look very well... These bodies are headless and feetless na. They have probably been harvested for parts and the fire used to cover up the mutilated bodies. What's really going on in this country?

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Germi9: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2022
I don’t get, this news is so incomplete
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Damn!!
Straight to HELL. shocked shocked

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Sirco: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2022
embarassedAhhh!!! is that human being became like a rusted yam God forbid...
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2022
I just wish they could wake up and tell us what really happened because I don't believe this sh!t.
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Tupaq: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/drunk-prostitute-and-her-male-customer-burnt-to-dath-at-a-hotel-in-kaduna-photos/

How these Almajiris commit murder everyday and get away with it is worrisome. This is pure murder! What if this is a religious killing? What if they are innocent? Even if she is a prostitute, did the constitution say they should murder them?

Those inclined should be brought to justice!

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
I don't know if I should laugh or cry
But wetin he wan tell God now ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by LIONSABRE(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Is it only prostitutes/clients that use hotels?
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Evidenx(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Flew fornication and adultery Una nor dey hear.
JUST ASK YOURSELF,WHAT IF IT WAS ME
REPENT TODAY,RUN FASTER AND BE SAVED!!!
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by olatdove: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Is this a hotel room or prison, take a look at the window burglary.
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Nicenixon: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
wallchat:
It's fake news bro.
Journalism is now a joke.
Journalism is dead in Nigeria
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
What a tragic death! Jesus have mercy!
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Tryon4(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Human life is as cheap as candle wax in Nigeria. A serious investigation should be carried out...there are many hidden stories on this issue.
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Evidenx:
Flew fornication and adultery Una nor dey hear.

JUST ASK YOURSELF,WHAT IF IT WAS ME

REPENT TODAY,RUN FASTER AND BE SAVED!!!
We hear.
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Evidenx(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Astoria:
We hear.
God save and use you for his glory for hearing..
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/drunk-prostitute-and-her-male-customer-burnt-to-dath-at-a-hotel-in-kaduna-photos/
They look dead to me before the fire started, Fire incident look like a cover up ,they hotel managenent should be held culprit.
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Evidenx:
God save and use you for his glory for hearing..
Amin.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by mario2k(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH,BUT THE GIFT OF GOD IS ENTERNAL LIFE THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. Roms 6:23
Re: Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) by DKM123: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
How do they know what really happened? What if they were killed and their organs harvested and then set up to face each other to look like an accident. How come they are in that position? Didn't one of them at least wake up from the fumes and burns and then change position? Naija na cruise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.