Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Kind Of Sister Is This? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Sister Is This? (30358 Views)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Zimbabwean Man Takes Used Condoms To Court As Prove Of Sister Inlaw’s Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by QuinModah(f): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
CountVersailles:

Legal age in that joke of a country? Do you realise some of your senators marry 13-year-old kids?
Does that make it right?!
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by bummyla(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2022
Oga! Wetin be your own?! Abeg free the young girl! Na you go marry your sister! How many men of her age are ready for marriage? Am in my forties, if I see a 17 years old that will love me like your sister loves that man, am marrying her straight away!

In fact! How old are you? Wouldn't you marry somebody younger than you!

Abeg! If only his age is your concern, free the young girl!

One Love!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by bummyla(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2022
But what will your Dad do? Destroy the happiness of his daughter?

newbornmacho:
I wish my dad was still alive

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Alldew: 12:39am On Feb 07, 2022
VocalViolet:

This is the time she can get a rich 44 year old, be married and treasured by that rich man. If she was 5 years older he would swerve. So let her take her chance while she's still a hot cake.

Okay, if left alone, what will happen? I'm sure it won't pass some useless boys that she will date in the uni, some will waste her time, some will make her suffer due to them wanting her to do relationship in brokedom with them( no marriage assured there o, on top of everything), some will definitely teach her every sex style as time goes on. Then after enjoyment or no enjoyment no marriage. Educated and old, and undesired and single. Now this bro will be the one consoling her.

This fate of fvcking around and getting old is what gets 80% of our women. So many are now referred to as evening newspapers. You think this girls fate is exceptional? It's better to marry early and do all the sex styles in you Hubby's house and have your kids in peace.

Not being one small boys sex slave and doing abortion up and down for irresponsible boys, which, if you are truthful with me, happens to most girls.

That thing you think she is immature for, she would just be doing it outside. There's no point.

And don't you think that the man not desiring the ops sister just because she is older is a red flag, does that not make him a pedophile. I think he is preying on the little girl's nativity. The age difference is not really the problem here but the OP's sisters age. Assuming OP's sister is like 20years then I don't see the problem there.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Alldew: 1:01am On Feb 07, 2022
adedayoa2:
My neighbor is 43 and her husband is 68, though he lost his first wife. And they've been married for almost 15 year now.
So, you may allow your sister, and warn the man seriously, not to maltreat your sister.
But I wish she was a bit older than 17, cuz she should still be studying.

My dear the age difference isn't really the issue here as I understand it but the girls age. Take away 15 from 43 and you will see that your neighbor was already matured at 28years and to an extent knows what she wants.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by showafrica(m): 1:26am On Feb 07, 2022
newbornmacho:
Please how can a 44 year old be coming to marry a 17 year old girl?

And my sister is excited, and my mom is saying if shes happy she has no problem?

What is money?

And I'm looking like I'm a mad man for telling my sister I'm not in support.

I wish I could nail this guy on something...like if he's ever been married ( which he denies) or some sort of scandal....
How will my only sister get married to someone 27 years her senior?

For God sake angry

Please help me, what should I do

If I talk now they will say I hate women

We've had a very angry family meeting this night and this girl is bent on going...
Abi na jazz?

No, 17yrs is underage. Forget say Buhari marry Aisha at 12yrs. Let your sis reach 20 before talking marriage. However, if she still prove stubborn tell the guy the marriage wont hold unless he drops 5m to your account. Keep the money for rainy days incase your sis regain her senses back. For now, na the big cucumber and shawarma dey sweet her.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by BRATISLAVA: 1:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Tzar:
You clearly assumed a lot of things on my behalf. Where did I write that 18year old males are not affected by the same yardsticks?. Which scripture or ethics are you using to justify your position?
The Bible & Quran clearly states that a child can be married off as soon as they enter puberty. Although medically for females, that may not be appropriate, because the cervix is still too narrow at 11-14yrs, but by 18yrs most can carry a baby probably better than 30yr olds.
I tell you again a lot of so called adults have the emotional maturity of a 5yr old, while you find some 18-21yr olds handling relationships with the metal dexterity of a genius.

Extend your advocacy of maturity to 12 year old boys. Until you do so, you aren't serious.

Anything at all to excuse underage marriage and sex with girls young enough to be their daughters, due to selfish reasons with no consideration for what the girl truly wants without their influence —that is the way of most Nigerian men.

Life is more than advocating, predating and dictating what is good for teen-aged girls cervixes because men need someone to control sexually and physically for their pleasure and theirs alone.

There is no 18 year old girl —no teenager— who is guided properly that would want to be married to an old man at that age.

It is only when men want to have sex with a fresh young thing that you begin to hear of the maturity of little girls. Maturity that doesn't extend to little boys, because little boys aren't as sexually interested in little girls as grown men are.

Some men are ready to marry 12 year old girls who look no different from little boys and sleep with them because it is making the girls chaste at that age, and because they will have a new possession to own, use and control. Their law permits it, so they must do it. Nevermind the other laws that they break or ignore, this very one takes precedence. Libido over ethics et al.

The evil men support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Tzar(m): 2:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Who is talking about underaged marriage here. An 18yr old is not underaged as long as consent is involved. As I earlier said, the man only needs to wait for about a year or two to tick all the boxes.
You talk about men marrying those old enough to be their daughters, what is wrong with that as long as they both mean well for each other? In this case as long as she is 18years?
It is better for a 45year old matured male to marry an 18year old matured female, than for a 60year old matured male to marry an immature 33year old female. Both have the same age difference, however each individual matures differently.
I have seen excellent marriages between 19year olds and disastrous marriages between 40year olds.
The average Nigerian's notion of maturity is so warped. I am sure it is because parents endlessly spoonfeed their kids even until they are in their 40s. It is such a shame. One day we will wake up and say an 18year olds cannot vote because they are still teenagers. This is why we keep creating an army of entitled and lazy kids who think they are still children at 18yrs old, when their mates already eke a living in saner climes.
'Teenage' is a group word only created from the 'teen' at the end of numbers. Maturity begins at 18years in Nigeria & generally speaking.

BRATISLAVA:

Extend your advocacy of maturity to 12 year old boys. Until you do so, you aren't serious.

Anything at all to excuse underage marriage and sex with girls young enough to be their daughters, due to selfish reasons with no consideration for what the girl truly wants without their influence —that is the way of most Nigerian men.

Life is more than advocating, predating and dictating what is good for teen-aged girls cervixes because men need someone to control sexually and physically for their pleasure and theirs alone.

There is no 18 year old girl —no teenager— who is guided properly that would want to be married to an old man at that age.

It is only when men want to have sex with a fresh young thing that you begin to hear of the maturity of little girls. Maturity that doesn't extend to little boys, because little boys aren't as sexually interested in little girls as grown men are.

Some men are ready to marry 12 year old girls who look no different from little boys and sleep with them because it is making the girls chaste at that age, and because they will have a new possession to own, use and control. Their law permits it, so they must do it. Nevermind the other laws that they break or ignore, this very one takes precedence. Libido over ethics et al.

The evil men support.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by adedayoa2(f): 5:53am On Feb 07, 2022
Alldew:

My dear the age difference isn't really the issue here as I understand it but the girls age. Take away 15 from 43 and you will see that your neighbor was already matured at 28years and to an extent knows what she wants.
read my last paragraph dear.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Quim2: 6:30am On Feb 07, 2022
lusid:
blood of jesus. What type of human being is this?

@Walkee speaks the honest truth. That girl is old enough to be a wife but the thing is if the brother stops her now in future if she is not better off the blame will be laid at his feet everyday of his life.

I know this and so does Walkee because experience is the best teacher. And that is why they say what the elder sees sitting the small one can't see standing up.

Before you murder me listen.. The legal age for marriage/adulthood in many lands is 18. But the 'legal' age of consent is much lower.

In Nigeria it is actually 16 *(It's right there in the constitution)
In Brazil 14
In the USA it varies from 15 to 17 due to different state laws

Age of consent means that all you need to marry the girl legally is a YES from her. And this is the one reason why the elders in the OPs @newbornmacho home are in support and the OP can never get the 44 year old arrested. Rather he is here on NL making noise.

With that 17 year old girl's consent there is no case.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Walkee: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

1. Teenagers aren't ready for marriage at 16, except to men who want to manipulate and use teenagers for their sexual ends and control them. Maturity isn't by having breasts, hips, a uterus and a vagina. That is what men think maturity is, because it fulfills their sexual cravings for a young virgin. Afterwards they claim the little girls they put themselves in relationships with are fish brains. What do you expect from a child?

2. Because they are legally ready at that age, to satisfy cradle snatchers, that means that you must get a teenager to marry? Can we stand and look at these things ethically, rather than desperately trying to support putting little girls in situations that little boys aren't put in? The law says that fornication and adultery are not illegal and you should make up where you can, must you fornicate and commit adultery because of that or will you stand ethically to know it is right or wrong? Same laws have loopholes for you to marry your cousins and aunts, but you have refused to though they are hot enough for you. Why?

3. Mentally they aren't ready for it. You people have simply convinced yourselves that boys of 18 are brainless so that older men can have sex with teenagers young enough to be their daughters. What is scary about being with older women who are mature, fear of being caught out in manipulations? At 18 many girls are interested in their lives until an older man comes to derail them with his manipulative brand of love.

The justification for such relationships it's getting old. Let the girl mature and grow to a point where she can make informed and decisions, not from infatuation, intimidation and trying to please and elder who has promised her sex and money.

This wouldn't be something you would fight for if it were a 44 year old man and a 17 year old boy in love.
the reason young boys aren't put in the same situation is because a 17 years old boy will naturally not be able to provide for a woman financially. Stop pretending as if women have some higher moral high standards when we all know it's just selfishness. Women marry men who will provide for them, men don't marry women who will provide for them. A man needs to go to school, learn work or at least have something that's bringing money before a woman will deem him ready for marriage. Men don't care if a woman has money or any source of income before they marry her. As long as she biologically capable of reproducing they're fine.

We both know women expire way quicker than men. If the woman was the 44 years old it will take a miracle for her to be able to reproduce.
Even if the girl has a good source of income she will still be fleecing the man, so what's the point? Why should a man have to wait till she's nearing expiration when she already has everything he needs at 18?

Nobody told 18 years old girls that their age mates were brainless. They normally pick older guys because those ones normally have more money. Now that teenage boys are doing yahoo and finally having money at young age, are older more mature girls not sleeping with them? Go to clubs and see what older girls are doing with small small boys. Stand outside shopping mall and observe.
Where were you when news of a 17 years old boy who bursted his 28 years old girlfriend's lip broke few weeks ago?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by ogawisdom(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2022
na2016:

Do you think Regina will tell you what she passes through in that marriage? Or do you think the future wahala when Ned passes will equate to anything she will tell u she enjoys?

Money is everything she is enjoying her marriage. No marriage is perfect for ur information.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by na2016: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2022
ogawisdom:

Money is everything she is enjoying her marriage. No marriage is perfect for ur information.

Money is not everything bro and if you think otherwise, then I don't need to speak with you any further.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by ogawisdom(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2022
na2016:

Money is not everything bro and if you think otherwise, then I don't need to speak with you any further.

Its the word of God weather you like it or not . Money is everything, get it into your thick skull.

Ecclesiastes 10:19
“Money is the answer for everything.”
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by na2016: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2022
ogawisdom:

Its the word of God weather you like it or not . Money is everything, get it into your thick skull.

Ecclesiastes 10:19
“Money is the answer for everything.”

It is people like you who quote certain verses alone that make that country to be filled with so much greed and negative competition. I repeat I don't have a word for you cos your thinking and mine are miles apart.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by ogawisdom(m): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2022
na2016:

It is people like you who quote certain verses alone that make that country to be filled with so much greed and negative competition. I repeat I don't have a word for you cos your thinking and mine are miles apart.

Lol what I have said is enough to convince even a complete idi.ot. Therefore I rest my case.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by na2016: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2022
ogawisdom:

Lol what I have said is enough to convince even a complete idi.ot. Therefore I rest my case.

To even imagine someone who quoted a verse a while ago and then calling another idi.ot shortly, tells me, I rather listen to an animal than listen to you. Your Christianity is nauseating.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Alldew:

And don't you think that the man not desiring the ops sister just because she is older is a red flag, does that not make him a pedophile. I think he is preying on the little girl's nativity. The age difference is not really the problem here but the OP's sisters age. Assuming OP's sister is like 20years then I don't see the problem there.

You have a point sha. I just don't want the girl to be stranded after not accepting. No be say she go cum reach 35 without marriage or children. But if the bro feels she will get another chance or if the guy can wait, fine.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by brainhgeek(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2022
newbornmacho:

My lawyer said I have no case, that there's a clause in the constitution that allows less than 18 to marry

Sorry to read about this. The country is so messed up. Imagine a country where the constitution supports child marriage. Indeed, in the absence of justice, sovereignty is nothing but an organized crime.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by newbornmacho(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2022
brainhgeek:

Sorry to read about this. The country is so messed up. Imagine a country where the constitution supports child marriage. Indeed, in the absence of justice, sovereignty is nothing but an organized crime.

Very annoying to be this helpless
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by lusid: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Quim2:

@Walkee speaks the honest truth. That girl is old enough to be a wife but the thing is if the brother stops her now in future if she is not better off the blame will be laid at his feet everyday of his life.

I know this and so does Walkee because experience is the best teacher. And that is why they say what the elder sees sitting the small one can't see standing up.

Before you murder me listen.. The legal age for marriage/adulthood in many lands is 18. But the 'legal' age of consent is much lower.

In Nigeria it is actually 16 *(It's right there in the constitution)
In Brazil 14
In the USA it varies from 15 to 17 due to different state laws

Age of consent means that all you need to marry the girl legally is a YES from her. And this is the one reason why the elders in the OPs @newbornmacho home are in support and the OP can never get the 44 year old

Let me ask you a question, do you find teenagers esp minors attractive?
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Quim2: 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
lusid:

Let me ask you a question, do you find teenagers esp minors attractive?

That's not a question but a social trap.

Still, your answer is a capital no. In fact, if you go through my comment history you'll realize my preference in women are tall, light skinned and very curvy. That's at least 18 to 20 years. They just get more curvy with age and that's how I like it not slim and small.

However, if you chose to close your eyes to the fact that many girls as young as 14 are more sexually exposed than adult you, that's your business. Come to Lagos and try to find a virgin girl let me see.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Lovelygbems: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Are you a woman who wants to connect with like minded women?

Are you passionate about making impact in other women's lives?

Then "Women helping Women" is just for you.....a community of women helping each other grow

Join:

https://www./3196828740539195/?ref=share
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Cromagnon: 1:19am On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=Modernizer post=109993482][/quote]not your problem
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Tomblaize: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2022
newbornmacho:
Please how can a 44 year old be coming to marry a 17 year old girl?

And my sister is excited, and my mom is saying if shes happy she has no problem?

What is money?

And I'm looking like I'm a mad man for telling my sister I'm not in support.

I wish I could nail this guy on something...like if he's ever been married ( which he denies) or some sort of scandal....
How will my only sister get married to someone 27 years her senior?

For God sake angry

Please help me, what should I do

If I talk now they will say I hate women

We've had a very angry family meeting this night and this girl is bent on going...
Abi na jazz?

Your sister never even reach the legal age
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Pootle: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Abeg allow her to ENJOY her LIFE..

AGE is nothing but a NUMBER..

If she is HAPPY den let her be..

Wat ever goes wrong and which we DNT pray 4, is for her to LEARN..

LIFE is a TEACHER..

EITHER u LEARN d HARD way or D easy WAY..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

that my g...pass me the kush cool

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Boogyman557: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2022
Pootle:

that my g...pass me the kush cool
Holly Gram cool

MY G..

WTF MAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Urgent! 3-year Old Boy Declared Missing In Lagos [photo] / Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) / My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.