Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Kind Of Sister Is This? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Sister Is This? (30245 Views)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Zimbabwean Man Takes Used Condoms To Court As Prove Of Sister Inlaw’s Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Uyi168: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2022
adedayoa2:
My neighbor is 43 and her husband is 68, though he lost his first wife. And they've been married for almost 15 year now.
So, you may allow your sister, and warn the man seriously, not to maltreat your sister.
But I wish she was a bit older than 17, cuz she should still be studying.
you'd allow your babygirl of 17 to marry a man of 44?

7 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Uyi168: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2022
wiseone28:
Aisha is 50 while Buhari is 79 according to Wikipedia

79-50=29 years gap
is Buhari and Aisha your models?

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by wallymore(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2022
she is better than ladies doing series of fornication and adulterous. in the eyes of God. what matters is that they should love their self. that's what God want.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by otherway: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:
Please how can a 44 year old be coming to marry a 17 year old girl?

And my sister is excited, and my mom is saying if shes happy she has no problem?

What is money?

And I'm looking like I'm a mad man for telling my sister I'm not in support.

I wish I could nail this guy on something...like if he's ever been married ( which he denies) or some sort of scandal....
How will my only sister get married to someone 27 years her senior?

For God sake angry

Please help me, what should I do

If I talk now they will say I hate women

We've had a very angry family meeting this night and this girl is bent on going...
Abi na jazz?

Why can't he wait till she is 18?

Guy Once she is 18 and she still wants him, please let her be. Age is only a number.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Deicide: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2022
They Should allow him marry her but only if she turns 18
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2022
At least let her be 18 year old.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Chrislova(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2022
is her choice na u can't do anything about it
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Lexusgs430: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:
I wish my dad was still alive

You have made you point ..... Leave it ...

Wetin she dey find, she go see .......

Also never attend the ceremony........

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Chrislova(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2022
wallymore:
she is better than ladies doing series of fornication and adulterous. in the eyes of God. what matters is that they should love their self. that's what God want.
u nail it

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by SLOVFO(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2022
Amotolongbo:
calm down alaye.
The anger is conspicuous from your post grin

If that is her wish and the family is in support, just leave her.
She is technically still a minor. Isn't that tantamount to child abuse...let her wait till she get to 18, at least.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by armadeo(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2022
Even 18 years doesn't have sense for marriage these days.

Omo. The man wants pure protein in his dinner. Lol

@op you're the Head of the family now. You decide what you want and wish them the best if they go against your wishes.

If they are happy fine if they aren't not your biz

6 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Iretii0511(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2022
helinues:

Her wish?

What do 17 year old girls know about life, life and relationship?

Would you hand out your daughter for marriage at such age?

At what age did Omotola marry?
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by helinues: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2022
Iretii0511:

At what age did Omotola marry?

Would you give out your daughter at 17 years age?

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by QuinModah(f): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2022
angry

She is not even up to the legal age in Nigeria. The 44yrs old man Is not okay,

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by KingLarry04: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2022
oga, you dont have money, go hustle. c'est finni

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by wiseone28: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2022
Uyi168:
. is Buhari and Aisha your models?
As a case study
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Messi1997: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2022
She is naive and the man in question is not looking for a wife rather a submissive woman.
She has a beautiful life ahead of her,she should focus on her academics and self development.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by phemmyfour: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

And my sister is excited, and my mom is saying if shes happy she has no problem?

What is money?

I wish I could nail this guy on something...like if he's ever been married ( which he denies) or some sort of scandal....

For God sake angry

We've had a very angry family meeting this night and this girl is bent on going...
Abi na jazz?
She's happy, let her be....Shade Okoya is happy irrespective of the age difference between her and her hubby

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

What is money?

For God sake angry

Abi na jazz?
"What is money"? At that line, I lost interest reading your once interesting report.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Bahamas95(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2022
They said there're three categories of people you cannot advice.

1. A young girl in love

2. A proud man

3. A foolish man

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by amodujames(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2022
Set awon Regina Daniel grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by yuping(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

I threatened to do this to the man, and everyone, I mean everyone, wanted my head. Including my mom.

I've never seen this kind of thing before, or Could my sister be pregnant and wanting to rush marriage?
stand your ground, they are just looking for money from the man. Right now they are not thinking straight.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by MaverickA3: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2022
Since your mum is in support of this.
I'll advise you to tell her straight that you are not in support of this and they can go ahead to marry each other.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by bigcee(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2022
okoroemeka:
even to me it is your sister that is manipulating the guy,stop poking the hornet nest,your sisters mind is already made up and obviously the guy is wealthy which is the major reason she is adamant on marrying him,I am afraid you have already made yourself an enemy with your soon to be in-law for refusing to endorse the marriage,leave your sister alone and face your own life,your refusal meant nothing in this case,it is your sisters and mothers consent that is necessary not you,don't be a joy killer.
Oga, Wtf are you saying? What does a 17yrs old girl know? She is just naive(zero life experience) and the man is preying on it. Well, the cause of this rubbish is poverty. Your comment is appalling.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Baloranking:

Would you say the same if the 44yrs old man was broke?

Wtf is going on with this generation undecided

She's 17 and not mentally, emotionally prepared for marriage. Op is not against the marriage, he just wants her to get matured enough. angry

This is the time she can get a rich 44 year old, be married and treasured by that rich man. If she was 5 years older he would swerve. So let her take her chance while she's still a hot cake.

Okay, if left alone, what will happen? I'm sure it won't pass some useless boys that she will date in the uni, some will waste her time, some will make her suffer due to them wanting her to do relationship in brokedom with them( no marriage assured there o, on top of everything), some will definitely teach her every sex style as time goes on. Then after enjoyment or no enjoyment no marriage. Educated and old, and undesired and single. Now this bro will be the one consoling her.

This fate of fvcking around and getting old is what gets 80% of our women. So many are now referred to as evening newspapers. You think this girls fate is exceptional? It's better to marry early and do all the sex styles in you Hubby's house and have your kids in peace.

Not being one small boys sex slave and doing abortion up and down for irresponsible boys, which, if you are truthful with me, happens to most girls.

That thing you think she is immature for, she would just be doing it outside. There's no point.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Iretii0511(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2022
helinues:

Would you give out your daughter at 17 years age?

Of course. If that’s what she chose. I only won’t stop supporting her despite being married.

See, early marriage is great. It doesn’t stop anyone who has the right background to succeed. It only become a problem if neither the parent nor the spouse has the financial capability to support the marrying teenager.

With a good plan, @ 25 she’s done with child bearing and can focus on building a career without the burden of pregnancy.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by newbornmacho(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2022
KingLarry04:
oga, you dont have money, go hustle. c'est finni

He told her his lawyer friends told him Nigeria constitution doesn't have strict age for marriage...see how far this man has planned

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by DKM123: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2022
What sort of family are you from?!
Why is an old man preying on a child?
If you are the only one not accepting this child abuse from an old man, then your family has a problem.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by NapoleonHill: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

I'm igbo, I'm the first son, but uncles are telling me it's not unusual for a girl to be married off at that age in our villa.

I said I won't take part and that's what angered my mom last night meeting

How old are you, OP?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results / My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved / My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.