Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos (53666 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Emmanuel30a: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lordshoggy:
After so many failed attempts trying out different relationships, I finally found a woman whose attitude is similar to my mother, someone who understands me, matured and encourages me.

During my failed relationships attempts, I started to think that, I am the one who had attitude problems making this girls to break up, until I met this girl in my country of residence and I can conclude that MY OWN LOVE WAS THERE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WAITING FOR ME.

Well, she said yes to me. I have a wedding to plan.
What Is The Moral Lesson?Someone Was Crying, Someone Was Laughing; Someone Was Crying Divorce, Someone Was Elated For Marriage Proposal Acceptance.However, Kneeling Down To Make Marriage Proposal Seems Begging&You Wonder Why You Need To Beg Someone To Marry You Normally,A Man&Woman Starting A Relationship Should Know They Were Ready For Marriage So Marriage Should Be Natural End Of Relationship;There Is No Need To Beg For Marriage When Already In Relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by okwadatigbogal: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Savedday:
Good!

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

Just like your mother added o your father. Inferiority complex will not kill these Nigerian men. Lmao grin
You don't need to tear your own down to be accepted by the whites. Her father and brothers still see you as the monkey that you are.
Get a life dude

10 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Raychee(f): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Congratulations kiss . Oyinbo on cornrows looks funny grin
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by PaedophileProph: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Take my advice, if she's from the States , please don't marry her here in Nigeria., You can get her pregnant if you want .

Let her go to her country, get an immigration lawyer ($1500) , let her file for you via K-1 visa (alien Finacé visa) .
In 6 months u should be outta her with a green card waiting.

If you marry her , it can take more than one year and you wouldn't want that , I supposed
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Reeses: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Faber:
Congrats dude
That's the only people qualified to kneel down and propose to, at least you know it's their culture and secondly you're proposing for something that will likely change your life or
Status.

But for you to kneel down in the name of proposing to a negro, smelling kvnt, broke Nija bitch....Omoh your head no correct.
That's not our culture and thatbof her forefathers. You're proposing to be cheated on, broke shamed in the nearest future when she deplete your resources. You're proposing to emotional trauma. You're likely proposing for unending drama that will keep you running here kitikiti katakata for our advice.

Guys make Una wise up o. That babe u day kneel down for don dey kneel for boys them crib they give them bjs.

How much dumb can you be? You need help.

6 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Come back and tell us how it went in 36 months time. sad

Good luck. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by GuyWise101(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Maka akwukwo ha aluba akata
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by BSH4u(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Skyman78(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Congratulation brother
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Faber:

But for you to kneel down in the name of proposing to a negro,

My husband knelt to propose to me and his JT did not fall off!!

6 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Faber:
Congrats dude
That's the only people qualified to kneel down and propose to, at least you know it's their culture and secondly you're proposing for something that will likely change your life or
Status.

But for you to kneel down in the name of proposing to a negro, smelling kvnt, broke Nija bitch....Omoh your head no correct.
That's not our culture and thatbof her forefathers. You're proposing to be cheated on, broke shamed in the nearest future when she deplete your resources. You're proposing to emotional trauma. You're likely proposing for unending drama that will keep you running here kitikiti katakata for our advice.

Guys make Una wise up o. That babe u day kneel down for don dey kneel for boys them crib they give them bjs.
see you! grin

You know how many BJs dis oyibo don give other negros and whitys? Dat oyibo look like virgin to you? grin mad man!

4 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Faber(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Reeses:

How much dumb can I be? I am a stupid fool, I need help.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Faber(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
gypsey:
see you! grin

You know how many BJs dis oyibo don give other negros and whitys? Dat oyibo look like virgin to you? grin my papa is a mad man!

Ok Ur papa na mad man...hmmm

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Maka akwukwo ha aluba akata
Odi egwu! cheesy
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by LILTJAY1: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Useless comments from fvcking slaves up there..
Modafuckers

3 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Faber:

Yes, just like ya papa! grin

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by RandyOku: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
ValCon888:
Congratulations brother. You have successfully escaped from the clutches of the entitled species in our country.

Lmao...see dem ENTITLED SPECIES behindgrin

E shock themcheesy

In mosdii voice, ALL NAIJA Ladies are uselessgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by kenodrill: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Congrats bro.the goal is to secure the future.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by seyz91(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
cheesy
ruggedboych:
Jakpa things, your juju is working tongue tongue
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by DabuIIIT: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lordshoggy:
Hahahahaha bros.. Thanks man. It was an excited feelings.
You is a lucky fella..make sure you don't break her heart...
Btw,which country is she?

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Faber:

Yes, just like ya papa! grin na 2 of dem dey mad together.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by faithfull18(f): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lol, @ the comments, you will all be fine. @Op, congrats.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by womenareapess: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lordshoggy:
After so many failed attempts trying out different relationships, I finally found a woman whose attitude is similar to my mother, someone who understands me, matured and encourages me.

During my failed relationships attempts, I started to think that, I am the one who had attitude problems making this girls to break up, until I met this girl in my country of residence and I can conclude that MY OWN LOVE WAS THERE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WAITING FOR ME.

Well, she said yes to me. I have a wedding to plan.
lovely cry embarassed I feel like crying! embarassed he found love with a foreigner embarassed

This just concluded that naija women are way useless and damage as you think undecided

I will keep on saying this and who have ear let him hear this!

NAIJA WOMEN ARE USELESS PIECE OF SHIIT!

date those baboons at your own risk undecided

Break out of the chains of those entitlement biitches, come out of your simping behaviour and realized that NAIJA women are worth nothing to strife for neither nothing to put your emotional sanity on.

Let them wallow in their prime of evening newspaper in regret, for depression and misery is inscribed on their foreheads and back of there yansh.

Fool onto those who see a naija women and say in his heart "that I have found the right one" undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Machinegun91(m): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nawaooo
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by baralatie(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

My husband knelt to propose to me and his JT did not fall off!!
grin
You just made someone fall of her seat with a boisterous laugh o
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by fof1: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lordshoggy:
Hahahahaha bros.. Thanks man. It was an excited feelings.

Congrats...Hope U will Pursue it to Conclusion and not Allow Nigeria Attitudes,Social Media Flaws and Other Negatives to Truncate this God given Opportunity...Pursue True and Verified Love...that will Last ur Life time,Pls. Congrats to Both of You and MAKE IT WORK.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by seyz91(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
You said it all
Faber:
Congrats dude
Status.

3 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
PaedophileProph:
Take my advice, if she's from the States , please don't marry her here in Nigeria., You can get her pregnant if you want .

Let her go to her country, get an immigration lawyer ($1500) , let her file for you via K-1 visa (alien Finacé visa) .
In 6 months u should be outta her with a green card waiting. Quite a ridiculous conclusion

If you marry her , it can take more than one year and you wouldn't want that , I supposed
what makes you think he is marrying her for immigration status?

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Faber(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
gypsey:
Yes, just like my grand papa! grin na 2 of dem dey mad together.

Like seriously...hmmm shit happens
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by seyz91(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
cheesy
SportsHD:
Since no one would say it; simp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.