Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Good Bye Nairaland - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Bye Nairaland (5558 Views)

Bye! Nairaland. / Good Bye Fear! A Motivational Video To Overcome Your Fears / Turn Your Old Roofs Into New...say Bye Bye To Costly Re-roofing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Baby, this war of theirs has been raging on for months... Don't even try to understand it...

I don't know who's the bad guy... I just want that fake account gone...
the only fake page here is yours. I will advice you to deactivate
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
you are rejecting the ugly son of a LovePeddler now?
Fake picture... He sent me an email... You have no idea how stupid you are... For making you make a fool of yourself, he's a genius...
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by bidexdo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Rejecting you doesn't mean I'm dating someone else here... I have an amazing boyfriend... I'm not dating Osama... So leave him alone...

You jumped on this because you're so fu**ing insecure? undecided

You are such a dork

That your amazing bf go use you for ritual, before this month end

Who go date somebody like you here, stinking pussy, witch You’re an arrogant self-servicer, so go to hell

1 Like

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
Page? You mean account... You're dumb af

1 Like

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
bidexdo:

You are such a dork

That your amazing bf go use you for ritual, before this month end

Who go date somebody like you here, stinking pussy, witch You’re an arrogant self-servicer, so go to hell

Bless Jesus he's not a Nigerian...

You're so upset... It hurts you that I like someone else... Jealousy is kinda cute... Stupidity isn't
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Fake picture... He sent me an email... You have no idea how stupid you are... For making you make a fool of yourself, he's a genius...
you and your boyfriend suck at damage control. If I reason your matter eh, u go regret ever entering Nairaland. I stopped attacking females after one nearly committed suicide. Don't let me resume with u.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
you and your boyfriend suck at damage control. If I reason your matter eh, u go regret ever entering Nairaland. I stopped attacking females after one nearly committed suicide. Don't let me resume with u.
He owes me nothing... Why would I defend him? But if you think that's him, sure... He had already sent me a mail, why post his contact here for me to reach out to him?
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by bidexdo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Baby, this war of theirs has been raging on for months... Don't even try to understand it...

I don't know who's the bad guy... I just want that fake account gone...

Na your own account be fake account so diactivate it now before I report you to mod
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by bidexdo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
see as them reject obamamessi like say shit full him entire body cheesy grin grin

My brother violence

No be say he be like say shit full his body,

Na him be the real shit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
He owes me nothing... Why would I defend him? But if you think that's him, sure... He had already sent me a mail, why post his contact here for me to reach out to him?
how can bf and gf be this stupid na?. Please you 2 should not reproduce o.. this type of mumu is too much. It's not his pic , we don hear, can u rest now? angry
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
bidexdo:

My brother violence

No be say he be like say shit full his body,

Na him be the real shit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Him mouth sef go smell like pit toilet grin grin grin
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by bidexdo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
Him mouth sef go smell like pit toilet grin grin grin

Yeah bros

cool cool
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by bidexdo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
I want to deal with one stupid slow poke here

My fellow comrade

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Datboredberrry(f): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chaos14:
ok its like this a lady who had beef with obama cloned berry's monkier to get to him i tried to help her but i quoted you by mistake and imamofviolence threatened me and she supported him and bidexdo doesn't like you and you guys are fighting but both of you are fighting imamofviolence because of his stupidty i think the only villian Is the person that cloned berry and lied that he his a dss so stop fighting and report berrry
your English sucks.
go back to school kid
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
how can bf and gf be this stupid na?. Please you 2 should not reproduce o.. this type of mumu is too much. It's not his pic , we don hear, can u rest now? angry
Aren't you the one trolling me?

Aren't you the genius who fished him out?

When you and your colleagues celebrated that you had 'figured out' his identity, I couldn't help but laugh... grin

He created a thread drawing attention to himself, he dedicated it to me, he willing posted his 'details' despite send an email earlier, he begged you to not troll anymore, he still hasn't deleted his account... And you fell for it? undecided
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Aren't you the one trolling me?

Aren't you the genius who fished him out?

When you and your colleagues celebrated that you had 'figured out' his identity, I couldn't help but laugh... grin

He created a thread drawing attention to himself, he dedicated it to me, he willing posted his 'details' despite send an email earlier, he begged you to not troll anymore, he still hasn't deleted his account... And you fell for it? undecided
you are right cool cool

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Datboredberrry(f): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

On a sick bed with intravenous fluids connected to my body. How else would I be? undecided

You don't want to take a leaf from the book of your ilk here? Forming good and sensible and a different troll unlike the others??
this one don finally carry.
spits
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by bidexdo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Bless Jesus he's not a Nigerian...

You're so upset... It hurts you that I like someone else... Jealousy is kinda cute... Stupidity isn't

grin grin grin grin grin your cousin you dey bleep

You dey call your bf

See as you proposed to one simp

Ode olosho I know like 20 people must have bang you this year olosho

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
bidexdo:
I want to deal with one stupid slow poke here

My fellow comrade
grin grin grin

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bf is a pedophile , armrobber. Gf is incestuous.
Mtcheeewwwww
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Datboredberrry(f): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
dreyboard:
Many are mad, only few are normal in this forum grin..., Make the vawulence continue abeg, Am feeling you guys vibes this evening
we Just dey cruise dey pass time boss grin
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by bidexdo(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
grin grin grin

Thanks

This is how I will set datboredberry soul on fire
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
bidexdo:

grin grin grin grin grin your cousin you dey bleep

You dey call your bf

See as you proposed to one simp

Ode olosho I know like 20 people must have bang you this year olosho
Well that cousin is a Nigerian... A better person than you are... But I'm not having sex with him... As for my boyfriend, you couldn't compare...

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
bidexdo:

Thanks

This is how I will set datboredberry soul on fire
grin grin grin grin grin
undecided
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
you are right cool cool
grin

If you need his email and WhatsApp... I'm here... grin

You can even send that Facebook account a DM... Make sure to introduce yourself... grin
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Chaos14: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
your English sucks.
go back to school kid
abeg if true true you are a married female doctor why do you talk like an unmarried male unhappy with his life and knows nothing about the human body i have seen your comments on sexuality you can't lie i bet your just a sad lonely guy waiting for mummy to pay the rent
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
michael77777:
See the idiot here
what if he gave you wrong fb account, and you end up attacking innocent person. Criminal minded person can be very tricky
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Karen2024(f): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
you heard about that 7 year old girl that he raped after the victim's parent employed him as a lessons teacher
Na mu.mu u be.I'm Obamamessi. By now I must have taught u how intelligence work.And stop crying and track me.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Karen2024(f): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
as I'm speaking he's being tracked for that story he posted about making love with his 7 year old student
And am still here typing.I'll torment u to death.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Karen2024(f): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Forget about about them.I must whine them till death.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Karen2024(f): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
You're a pathetic idiot.I'm just shaking my head.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karen2024:
Forget about about them.I must whine them till death.
grin

Of course... Have fun! All they've done is humiliate themselves...

But I must know who cloned my account... Satanist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairaland And Jambites / The Scariest Halloween Costume In The World / Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.