Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Is Your Stake On This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Stake On This? (263 Views)

My Relationship Is At Stake / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / My Life Is At Stake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Stake On This? by Sasi54: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2022
There is this lady that we have be having a stady relationship for close to nine months now. U knw i so much love her because she is my kind of lady: very humble, gud manners, gud cooking ability. The best of it is dat i met her as a virgin. My issue with her is dat i told her that i have b offer a job with a multi national company in turkey & dat any moment frm now to march i wil b leaving the country to turkey. She has b insiting that we get married bfor travelling or we she go together. U knw as a guy i have to on feet to build a better life. I knw wht her fears are & i have assured her that there is nothing to be afriad of. because i told her that by november we wil surely get married. I so much love her, she has always b there for me. She was the one that recommend the job offer to me.
Re: What Is Your Stake On This? by clintz(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2022
How did you get a job in turkey?
Re: What Is Your Stake On This? by brosom(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2022
U re in a tight Conner because she referred u to the job, I understand that Op.

But to be honest with u, set aside sentiments, emotions, and guilt and grab this opportunity with everything you've got.

She's a woman and must act in her nature, so don't espect less from her.

Engage her, if possible give her belle to show commitment. Grab the bag first.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Stake On This? by Felimax(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Your choice and absolute decision at this time of your life.
Our lives presently are 80% a reflection of the decisions we have made in the past.
Till date the decision to marry my wife was one I still cannot find a reason to regret. May you never regret this quality of a woman you have found. If you are a man of your word she will see it and free you of any unwarranted pressure.
Don't be deceived that she is helping you with the job offer because of marriage most especially if it's true that she is what you desire in a woman.
The choice is yours to make.

(1) (Reply)

Help Oooo / Nice Guys Finish Last: Here Is Why Altruistic People Need A Balance / Did You Know That Ginger Is Powerful For Improving Sex Stamina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.