Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. (4011 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by SurvivorM(f): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I can't even sleep with a girl my friend has slept with.

Talk more of being in a relationship with a girl that my younger cousin has done.

Understand this, men want women no one has ever had. But if that is not available, then he wants one that is so hard for others to get..

Men and women are different. Women love players. Men want virgins.
Really you guys are weird
Re: My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. by Roon9(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pareyz:
Over the years, i had always admired Jane, a girl that lives in my neighborhood. She's extremely beautiful, the kind of girl I liked and wanted in my life. Any time I saw her, my heart would start to race, and my lips would begin to quiver- i just couldn't summon the courage to
step up to her and tell her how I felt about her.

However, in the last quarter of 2021, i decided to man up and make an advance on her. She didn't hesitate to accept to go into a relationship with me and i became very happy. It was like a dream come true.

Two Months into our relationship, i discovered that she had sex with my cousin long before I met her. A boy that I'm 7 years older than. When i asked her about it, she admitted to have had sex with him. This is a girl i love so much.

Right now I'm totally broken, I don't know what to do. I'm just thinking of breaking up with her.

You are a child

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. / Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. / She Have Finish Me,please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.