Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? (34552 Views)

Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria / Sallah Came From Bench And Fires Liverpool Win Over Manchester City In ICC Cup / Top 10 Most Expensive Goalkeepers As At 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by mastercee(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Start Cech all day long
Bench Van Der Sar
Sell Buffon

Selling Buffon cos I can't waste him on the bench. He's too good to play second fiddle to anyone.

Cech gets the nod because he's Petr Cech.

No one will bat an eyelid seeing Van Der Sar play second fiddle afterall he was a late bloomer.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by JoshTim: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Start Vandersa, Bench Cech, sell Buffon.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Kingcalls: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Casillas was better than them all

5 league titles
3 champions league titles
2 Euros titles
1 world cup title

None of those u mentioned came close.... the media keep on selling Buffon as the greatest when casillas was definitely better ...the same they are doing with messi , selling him by force

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Sonoyom(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
I will definitely start Cech, bench Van der Ser and sell Buffon
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Use cech, bench buffon and loan vDS
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
start - BUFFON
bench - Van der sarr
sell - CECH

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by gsegun43: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
tuzle:
All this Chelsea fans self, by there comment u will know them.

Na so

grin
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by moscobabs(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
paulolee:
as a barca fan, I'll gladly start van der save, bench buffon n sell cech..

As a Chelsea fan, I understand cheesy grin
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by bigcee(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Start Buffon, Bench Van der sar, and sell Cech.
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Lamasta(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Start Buffon

Bench Van Der Ser

Sell Cech
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by fergie001: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Van der Saar starts....
Bench Buffon...
Sell Cech..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Foreign231(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Like for Vander sar , Share for Buffon and ignore for chech or cech

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by whippersnapper(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Start Buffon
Bench van der sar
Sell cech
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by madukaanaya(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
start cech,bench buffon and sell vander saa
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Saintdan0421(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Start CASILLAS, bench Buffon and loan the rest.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by segunelijah01: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Start Czech, bench buffon and loan Vandersar to colocolo fc.
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by anayolity: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
I need cash ...I will sell them all

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
obembet:
If you are Coach and you have privilege to have this three legendary goalkeeper has your players, but you have to sell one, start one and bench one.

Which of them are you going to start, bench and sell.

I will sell all of them and buy Mendy and still have money remaining.

As an Igbo man I must make profit with every transaction.

Am I a joke to you?
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Michaelbjune(m): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
this girl too like sports are you sure that you are not a *****

anyway there's no time to check time 5:38
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by NaijaCuzin: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Buje1987(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sekoni003:
I'm following the order in which they are listed lol. As a Chelsea fan it's a no brainer cheesy . Start Cech, bench Buffon. As for Van der Ser, I'm loaning him to Queens Park Rangers grin

Start Buffon bench Van Dee sar and sell Czech to Eyimba United

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Kizzygentle: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
oliver khan should be there instead of cech
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by oodua1stson: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
Jazzman01:
in their prime, Buffon was the best. so i will start him and bench vandersar. cech can be sold. Cech enjoyed a good deal of defensive cover while at chelsea and that has always been the case at chelsea. they have the best defensive record over the years so their goal keepers are not usually tested to the fullest & we cannot say how good they are. we all saw how cech was badly exposed when he joined arsenal.
I don't believe Buffon was better than Cech in his prime. Both were excellent. Just say you prefer Buffon

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by lildonn222: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
I'll start cech sell Vander ser and Buffon to extend Cech's contract.
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by TheABOMINATION: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
zolajpower:
I go sell all of them, buy latest Corolla

Village man, how much is latest Corolla? If someone like you were the owner of Chelsea, you will sell Kante for €200k, and use the money to buy latest Corolla.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Newboss(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Start Buffon. He's the only legend there.

Bench Van. He's not a good keeper.

Sell Cech. He's over hyped hence good business.
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by wanbissaka2: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
abeg make una help me like my post make i see €10 chop
https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110016920

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by oodua1stson: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingcalls:
Casillas was better than them all

5 league titles
3 champions league titles
2 Euros titles
1 world cup title

None of those u mentioned came close.... the media keep on selling Buffon as the greatest when casillas was definitely better ...the same they are doing with messi , selling him by force
Casillas was very overrated. Bring him to England and he'd be skinned alive. Man was very bad in the air

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Shembrunei(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
zolajpower:
I go sell all of them, buy latest Corolla
You are funny grin add money buy Benz then
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by minasu190: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sell ceche,vanda sar would be my number1,i'll loan buffon to chelsea or barca

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time / NBA: MVP Antetokounmpo To Visit Nigerian, Set To Trace Roots / Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.