Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? (34536 Views)

Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria / Sallah Came From Bench And Fires Liverpool Win Over Manchester City In ICC Cup / Top 10 Most Expensive Goalkeepers As At 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Kingcalls: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
DownChelsea:

Even casillas will willingly sit down on the bench for De Gea. No cap

De gea wey casillas bench till im retire from international football ... all these kids on NL .... go and watch 2010 world cup final.. go and watch 2002 champions league final ...infact go to YouTube and watch till u get embarrassed for the nonsense u posted...all these children wey no know anything...well , u are a woman ...what do u know... go and watch kardashians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Kreme(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Where's Jens Lehmann?
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by lokho(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Start Van der sar
Bench Buffon
Kill Cech

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by DownChelsea(f): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

De gea wey casillas bench till im retire from international football ... all these kids on NL .... go and watch 2010 world cup final.. go and watch 2002 champions league final ...infact go to YouTube and watch till u get embarrassed for the nonsense u posted...all these children wey no know anything...well , u are a woman ...what do u know... go and watch kardashians

Go to YouTube and watch their saves each.

Then come back. grin
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Realfrankie(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Start cech, sell others
No time
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by DownChelsea(f): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
lokho:
Start Van der sar
Bench Buffon
Kill Cech
Cech is def. the worst of the Three
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Kingcalls: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
DownChelsea:

Go to YouTube and watch their saves each.

Then come back. grin

Woman , go and watch zee world ...this is not ur field

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by DownChelsea(f): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

Woman , go and watch zee world ...this is not ur field

Till you watch the clips. Enjoy your temporal view.
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Kingcalls: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
DownChelsea:

Till you watch the clips. Enjoy your temporal view.

I dint need to watch clips that I watched live during his days... when I was watching casillas keep for Spain and Madrid... u were still playing with doll baby.... casillas that was number 1 uninterrupted for Spain for 14 straight years ... keeping in 7 straight tournaments...de gea has only been involved in 2 tournaments.... had de gea ever won champions league ? Only one league title and Europa ... abeg go and cook

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by DownChelsea(f): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

I dint need to watch clips that I watched live during his days... when I was watching casillas keep for Spain and Madrid... u were still playing with doll baby.... casillas that was number 1 uninterrupted for Spain for 14 straight years ... keeping in 7 straight tournaments...de gea has only been involved in 2 tournaments.... had de gea ever won champions league ? Only one league title and Europa ... abeg go and cook

Joker. ABEG go self-service.

Till you watch their clips, enjoy our temporal view while it lasts
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by snowball11(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
cool
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by snowball11(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
I will start Cech, bench Buffon and sell Van der Hausa to Kano pillars! grin
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Kingcalls: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
DownChelsea:

Joker. ABEG go self-service.

Till you watch their clips, enjoy our temporal view while it lasts

Small brain...dint expect any better
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by DownChelsea(f): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

Small brain...dint expect any better

You lack the ability to expect anything.

Expectations works with functioning minds.
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Kingcalls: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
DownChelsea:

You lack the ability to expect anything.

Expectations works with functioning minds.

grin u dont even have an ability ... u are just a waste .. with only sex to offer
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by DownChelsea(f): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

grin u dont even have an ability ... u are just a waste .. with only sex to offer

And that's one more thing than you can ever offer. grin

In summary, you're good for nothing cheesy
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Kingcalls: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
DownChelsea:

And that's one more thing than you can ever offer. grin

In summary, you're good for nothing cheesy

But we men are the reason y u have food to eat ...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Maxmilliano111: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
I'll start edwin anytime, bench buffon,

I fit release cech go ikorodu fc for a free transfer seff grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by snowball11(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
DownChelsea:
Start Van DER sar

Bench Buffon

Donate cech to Millwall

This frustrated MUMU still dey? cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by crismark(m): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

All these children on NL... de gea better than casillas... I dint blame u , u were watching cartoon when casillas was top
Am sure you are not even up to 25..

Casillas was trash, he was jst around group of stars.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Zionzoom(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
lexy2014:

This is what I asked: How did he frustrate casillas? If he did, did he frustrate him in England?
who's talking about England here?
We talking about casillas right?
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by DownChelsea(f): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
snowball11:

This frustrated MUMU still dey? cheesy

Yes oo. She still dey. She even asked of you today when I saw her. In her words "have you seen my son?"
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Kingcalls: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
crismark:

Am sure you are not even up to 25..

Casillas was trash, he was jst around group of stars.

U are a child... do u know how weak madrids defense was all those years... madrid always played a highline and always left casillas exposed one the opposing team went on a counter.... no goal keeper is has ever been better than casillas on one on one... chai.... children plenty for this thread sha... I was in university when casillas won his first champions league when he was 19 ... when did u even start watching football??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Mariangeles(f): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sekoni003:
I'm following the order in which they are listed lol. As a Chelsea fan it's a no brainer cheesy . Start Cech, bench Buffon. As for Van der Ser, I'm loaning him to Queens Park Rangers grin

O buru! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by jayice(m): 1:19am On Feb 08, 2022
Sell all of Dem use beta my life abeg
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by ridbell01(m): 1:24am On Feb 08, 2022
Jazzman01:
in their prime, Buffon was the best. so i will start him and bench vandersar. cech can be sold. Cech enjoyed a good deal of defensive cover while at chelsea and that has always been the case at chelsea. they have the best defensive record over the years so their goal keepers are not usually tested to the fullest & we cannot say how good they are. we all saw how cech was badly exposed when he joined arsenal.
go and Chelsea way to final of 2012 champions league
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by phemmyfour: 4:40am On Feb 08, 2022
obembet:
If you are Coach and you have privilege to have this three legendary goalkeeper has your players, but you have to sell one, start one and bench one.

Which of them are you going to start, bench and sell.

Bench Van DER Sar.... Conceded 5 in euro 96

Buffon on the bench.... always prone to error at UCL finals.

Start Cech, he delivers whenever he's called upon
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by lexy2014: 6:18am On Feb 08, 2022
Zionzoom:
who's talking about England here?
We talking about casillas right?

still doesnt answer my questions:

How did he frustrate casillas? If he did, did he frustrate him in England?
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by socrates2(m): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2022
Sell them all, buy our okoye.
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Greatfullheart: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2022
Start Van der sar, bench Buffon and sell P. Cech to Qatar clubs

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Datboredberrry(f): 7:31am On Feb 08, 2022
obembet:
If you are Coach and you have privilege to have this three legendary goalkeeper has your players, but you have to sell one, start one and bench one.

Which of them are you going to start, bench and sell.

Buffon na badluck so I'll sell him off, I'll start with Peter Cech and bench Van dear sar.
But during penalty shoot out I'll use the latter cos he's far better than the former.
Throwback 2008 UEFA champions league final Manchester United vs Chelsea.
We all know how it ended cool
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Smyk13: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2022
I will start Van Der Ser, bench Buffon and sell Chec!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Worst Dressed Team In Beijing / Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time / Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.