Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Ready And Committed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ready And Committed (1257 Views)

She Postponed Our Wedding Date That She Not Ready And Now She Is Back / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ready And Committed by Zeel007: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
HRHQueenPhil hi and happy sunday
Re: Ready And Committed by kunlebt(m): 4:47am On Mar 14, 2022
Let make it a try if truely u serious to date my whatsapp 07054643519
Re: Ready And Committed by juitar(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
I love OP for her sincerity, I pray she finds true love. At least to some extent I feel she is sincere, bold and friendly. Sometimes I see the way some people yab her on this forum, that almost any other girl will pick offence and rain curses on the guys, but I hardly see her get angry like that and insult people even when she suppose to do. The Lord is your strength Hrhqueenphil
Re: Ready And Committed by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Zeel007:
HRHQueenPhil hi and happy sunday

grin grin cool cool hi Zee, good afternoon..i found this song and i hope it blesses u

There's no shadow You won't light up
Mountain You won't climb up
Coming after me
There's no wall You won't kick down
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

search and recieve blessings in JESUS CHRIST Name amen
Re: Ready And Committed by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
juitar:
I love OP for her sincerity, I pray she finds true love. At least to some extent I feel she is sincere, bold and friendly. Sometimes I see the way some people yab her on this forum, that almost any other girl will pick offence and rain curses on the guys, but I hardly see her get angry like that and insult people even when she suppose to do. The Lord is your strength Hrhqueenphil

thank u for the compliment
i appreciate ur comment smiley

i send u this song to search and listen to..i know it will bless u
Coming after me
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me
Re: Ready And Committed by Truvelisback(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
No work today and home watching Chinese series on YouTube
Valentine will also be spent like this
So I have decided to advertise myself here
Who am I?
Die hard Christian, highly intelligent, favored by GOD, extremely beautiful, not thin , extremely funny and fun to be with, get angry easily and down right honest, very forgiving and crave peace of mind
What do I want?
Friend that is mature, good listener, not boring, not pretentious, honest, forgiving ,smart and jovial
Male and female, chat me on WhatsApp
Now, for men that want more than friendship, be honest upfront and know it will start from friendship first
So excited already kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I hope u are not exerggerating things, with all those qualities u mentioned above abt urself. "Extremely beautiful".
Re: Ready And Committed by Zeel007: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

grin grin cool cool hi Zee, good afternoon..i found this song and i hope it blesses u

Coming after me
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

search and recieve blessings in JESUS CHRIST Name amen
HRHQueenPhil, how do you know I love music..thanks for the song, it blesses me, thanks so much
Re: Ready And Committed by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
I hope u are not exerggerating things, with all those qualities u mentioned above abt urself. "Extremely beautiful".
ask for a face to face for confirmation..thats what real thomases do cool

hey, i found a song i want u to search and listen to..i hope it blesses u like it did me

Coming after me
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me
Re: Ready And Committed by Truvelisback(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

hey, i found a song i want u to search and listen to..i hope it blesses u like it did me

Coming after me
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

A face to face confirmation is a long thing. A pics is a enough. Like they say: A pics is worth a thousand words.
Re: Ready And Committed by Zeel007: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Coming after me
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

HRHQueenPhil I will love to get to know you, probably more than a friend
Re: Ready And Committed by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Choilila:
hi
hi... interested?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Last Long in Bed / Secondary School Student Boy And Girl Captured Having Good Times In The Class [v / My Ex Wants Us To Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.