Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See (12188 Views)

Is Onitsha The Second Largest Metropolitan In Nigeria? / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
DEY NOR FIGHT CIVIL WAR FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL TOWN O

[b]WELCOME TO OGBOMOSHO

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Denoh68: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
BUT WHAT WE SEE HERE ARE COMPANIES ONWED BY IGBOS AND OTHER FOREIGNERS, ABEG UNA NO GET MOUTH FOR LAGOS.OSHOGBO WEED TOO STRONG..
walefresh3:

The reality be say yourba land better pass us... Has the highest GDP...
Has the most beautiful and most expensive real estate in Nigeria... Abeg which one dey iboland..
Who curse our land...
Abeg Yoruba senior us.. Biko...

Look at great Yoruba city
Pictures below
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Denoh68: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
AROCHUKWU HAS A BETTER HISTORY THAN YOUR OVERATED IFE,GOD PUNISH YOUR PAPA
walefresh3:

You dey stubborn... Naa your papa born you from arochukwu....naa confirm osu you be...
Omokri don talk say ibo dey dey stubborn and nondey accept Truth...
You run all the way from your barren region come west come dey post derogatory pictures of your poor residential place .... shame no dey catch you ?
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Owologbo(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2022
walefresh3:

But you have not been to all our ibo land to that's full of rustic roof , lack of water , no international airport, no seaport, no metro train, no sign of tangeble development...or infrastructures that worth billion in dollars...
Can't you see that. We need to pray for our cursed iboland...

Can iboland boast of a place like this in 20 years to come
I'm not From Igbo and I've only been to Anambra ones (in the entire Igbo state).
A Yoruba started the rubbish posting if I'm not mistaking.
What is so special about this place.
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by boyfrank: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2022
walefresh3:
See our best City for east..

See one of the best for west

1 ) ibo City

2) Yoruba city

You self compare am

Ur best city is the country's former capital for over 70 years. Just like an Abuja indigene claiming they Abuja.

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by boyfrank: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
DEY NOR FIGHT CIVIL WAR FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL TOWN O

[b]WELCOME TO OGBOMOSHO

They talk as if lagos was not a capital developed from the national treasury right from the colonial era.

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
boyfrank:

They talk as if lagos was not a capital developed from the national treasury right from the colonial era.

Who cursed your land ? Who asked Colonial masters not to make any state in your cursed region a capital then ?
That Southeast it's a cursed Region no human born by woman that will make such a barren land. a capital of a Nation... Fact
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Owologbo:

I'm not From Igbo and I've only been to Anambra ones (in the entire Igbo state).
A Yoruba started the rubbish posting if I'm not mistaking.
What is so special about this place.

Oga anambra ugly... Nothing dey there .... No come dey decieve Nigerians here...
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ibo land is cursed....

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by boyfrank: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
walefresh3:

Who cursed your land ? Who asked Colonial masters not to make it a capital then ?
That Southeast it's a cursed Region no human born by woman that will make such a barren land. a capital of a Nation... Fact

Just look at how u reason, I hope u don't transmit this to ur kids. Lagos was capital by virtue of being the easiest to be taken by the British and a preferred access to the sea.
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Owerriboi: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Yoroobaland is cursed and useless

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Owerriboi: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ibadan the capital of yoroobaland is a glorified village and should be demolished

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Obamaofusa: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ibadan city is more developed and has more infrastructures than the entire Igboland.
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by BKayy: 12:22am On Feb 11, 2022
Obamaofusa:
Ibadan city is more developed and has more infrastructures than the entire Igboland.
Lagos laughing at this your post like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by BKayy: 12:24am On Feb 11, 2022
Owerriboi:
Ibadan the capital of yoroobaland is a glorified village and should be demolished
Obamaofusa do you know why I avoid staying at Ibadan past a night whenever I visit the slum?
Because I might get angry one day and push down people's mud houses by mistake hahahaha grin

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Owologbo(m): 5:48am On Feb 11, 2022
walefresh3:

Oga anambra ugly... Nothing dey there .... No come dey decieve Nigerians here...
oga, I didn't say Anambra is beautiful or ugly.
I'm not an Igbo. you can take your fight to the Igbos if you wish.
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Owologbo:

oga, I didn't say Anambra is beautiful or ugly.
I'm not an Igbo. you can take your fight to the Igbos if you wish.
Then stay clear of mention
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
BKayy:

Obamaofusa do you know why I avoid staying at Ibadan past a night whenever I visit the slum?
Because I might get angry one day and push down people's mud houses by mistake hahahaha grin
Don't ever compare your barren ibo land to Yoruba land...your rustic and cannibalism region is cursed ....
No capital projects 1 that worth billion of dollars....
The poorest south is south Eastern nigeria

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Look at ibo most beautiful city
[center][/center] grin grin grin

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Owologbo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
walefresh3:
Then stay clear of mention
Carry your hatred go. If you are ask where you're from now, you will claim Lagos State.
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Panda7(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2022

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Owologbo:

Carry your hatred go.
If you are ask where you're from now, you will claim Lagos State.

I careless..... Just stay out of my mention.... I repeat
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
North East is better than south East..
South east look like war zone...
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
SOUTHEAST naa sufferhead region...
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by boyfrank: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2022
walefresh3:

Don't ever compare your barren ibo land to Yoruba land...your rustic and cannibalism region is cursed ....
No capital projects 1 that worth billion of dollars....
The poorest south is south Eastern nigeria

Those are not even from the South east grin grin, some of them was posted from ogun state

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gov Ugwuanyi Declares Curfew In Two Council Areas In Enugu / Anyim Pius Anyim Appointed SGF / Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War