Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See (12198 Views)

Is Onitsha The Second Largest Metropolitan In Nigeria? / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
WE GO DEY GO LIKE THAT

FROM MILE 12 TO OWODE, AJEGUNLE OGOLONTO TILL WE REACH MAIN IKORODU

NA CENTER OF EXCELLENCE MATTER WE STILL DEY

NOTE: TINUBU MUST CONTEST cool

7 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by kumulus(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
One thing the current dispensation of political elite thrives on is the fact that they know very well the Nigerian populace isn't well travelled. If a census were to be conducted, I'm pretty sure over 80% of us haven't experienced 40% of the town we live/lived in. Until we begin to travel and see how it really is on the the other sides can we tell what the reality is and as a matter of fact, learn from the experiences and do better for ourselves.
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yes it is bad. I been to Onitsha as recently as 18months ago I can confirm that is exactly how it is. In fact in some of the market roads you are walking on compressed trash.

Instead of holding our governors and politicians to account we are defending because parts of Lagos are equally squalid.

In fact I have been waiting for one idiot to blame Buhari for the trash in Onitsha.

4 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by iyapont: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Where are u people seeing these pictures?? grin grin cheesy una dey save am for phone..coz wtf grin grin cant stop laughing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
GenBuhari:
Yes it is bad. I been to Onitsha as recently as 18months ago I can confirm that is exactly how it is. In fact in some of the market roads you are walking on compressed trash.

Instead of holding our governors and politicians to account we are defending because parts of Lagos are equally squalid.

In fact I have been waiting for one idiot to blame Buhari for the trash in Onitsha.
IS LASGIDI NOT SUPPOSE TO BE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lagos was probably cleaner and more organised at the time it was given that name. We have to hold all our governors and politicians to account. No matter which state we are talking about. We are Nigerians if a foreigners sees squalid and filthy parts of Lagos, he is going to be unimpressed by Nigeria as a whole it doesn't matter which tribe is responsible.
Equally we cannot help feeling proud of seeing the impressive parts of Lagos, Anambra or Abuja as Nigerians yet we do very little to hold our leaders accountable for the many failures to develop the country and prefer to start a tribal war about which tribe has least development.
OBALOLA55:
IS LASGIDI NOT SUPPOSE TO BE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Omini247: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
something wey phyno dey flaunt wen e just blow new

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
GenBuhari:
Lagos was probably cleaner and more organised at the time it was given that name. We have to hold all our governors and politicians to account. No matter which state we are talking about. We are Nigerians if a foreigners sees squalid and filthy parts of Lagos, he is going to be unimpressed by Nigeria as a whole it doesn't matter which tribe is responsible.
Equally we cannot help feeling proud of seeing the impressive parts of Lagos, Anambra or Abuja as Nigerians yet we do very little to hold our leaders accountable for the many failures to develop the country and prefer to start a tribal war about which tribe has least development.
SO YOU MEAN WE SHOULD HOLD LATE ALHAJI LATEEF JAKANDE AND JAGABAN RESPONSIBLE

5 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by angelfallz(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
See where Human beings are living
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Everybody both present and past in all states where necessary
OBALOLA55:
SO YOU MEAN WE SHOULD HOLD LATE ALHAJI LATEEF JAKANDE AND JAGABAN RESPONSIBLE
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
heniford2:
this is very bad YORUBAS ALWAYS CLAIMING LAGOSES grin cheesy TOO BAD IS LIKE US IGBOS CLAIMING ONE PARTICULAR STATE AS ORIGIN undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz, do u mind Sharing the thread.

Truth is that, I am anti-ipob but this thread was damn funny, OP no believe wetin hit am grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by samtheman: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Bros, please it's OK the godfather.

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
GenBuhari:
Everybody both present and past in all states where necessary
SO WHY ARE YOU CAMPAIGNING FOR PEOPLE WE SHOULD HOLD RESPONSIBLE undecided

3 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by ayzTIGER: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
The person that started this thread must come back to finish what he started. What was he thinking, coming to gunfight with table knife

7 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by ayzTIGER: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
BKayy:

They move around looking for selective pictures to mock Igbo cities but we just reply with official aerial view of their state capitals and they wail in peace.

Levels.
This must be Abeokuta museum
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
I never campaigned for anyone, but we still have to vote for someone.
OBALOLA55:
SO WHY ARE YOU CAMPAIGNING FOR PEOPLE WE SHOULD HOLD RESPONSIBLE undecided
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
GenBuhari:
I never campaigned for anyone, but we still have to vote for Tinubu .
I THOUGHT AS MUCH
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Broveens42(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MAKOKO SLUM

Even the dirtiest part of any market in imo state isn't as dirty as this residential areas in Lagos State.
my goodness! grin

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Broveens42(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MILE 12

What a thread!
cheesy
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by jaxxy(m): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2022
Aderewah:
Pictures of Okpoko, a surburb and one of the slightly better areas around Onitsha. Enjoy.

This looks like Agejunle now. undecided
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Hyperchi(m): 1:23am On Feb 08, 2022
Abge who know that guy, tell him to calm down.
Even iteri, mushin, etc u go see watin ur eye go download full

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by ablejesus26(m): 2:36am On Feb 08, 2022
What is breath taking here?
Which state for Nigeria no get slum??,

Yeye Op.
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Blackfire(m): 2:52am On Feb 08, 2022
How can I eat my tuwo seeing this stench oozing dirt??

Eeeeewwww
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by majamajic(m): 3:08am On Feb 08, 2022
Aderewah:

Yet flat heads are trooping to ghettos in lagos. Show me a picture of road dividing into two due to erosion in lagos bro

Sorry , but na u start am

Surulere Lagos

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by NotBeenPaid: 4:03am On Feb 08, 2022

Not sounding tribal. But methinks the Yorubas suffers from inferiority complex. All of them usually claim Lagos as their state of origin. The only state with minimal development in the entire South Western region is Lagos. I've been to Ibadan. Currently based in Ogun now.

My advice to those of you who create threads to spite other regions is: Never take a knife to a gun fight.

Last last... The OP lost the battle. Lol

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Poiu11: 4:13am On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Aderewah:

Thought as billonaires, always mocking old parts of ibadan we shouldn't be seeing sprawling shit holes in all your states.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

SEE COMMUNITIES IN SAD WEST

This Ibadan, very smelly place

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:35am On Feb 08, 2022
More communities in Sad West of Nigeria

This is Ekiti

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by ThEGodFaThEr901: 6:03am On Feb 08, 2022
Mega Slums like mtn every where you go.

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by tamdun: 6:39am On Feb 08, 2022
bigpriik:
Na everywhere slum dey for this world.
Really?
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by ogbiwa: 7:12am On Feb 08, 2022
majamajic:

Sorry , but na u start am

Surulere Lagos

Oh goodness what is this?! shocked

But where is the OP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N65.1m Oil Fraud: EFCC Docks Man Who Impersonated NNPC GMD (photo) / National Assembly, Stop Approving Buhari’s Loans - Punch Editorial / Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.