Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,013 members, 7,814,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See (12200 Views)

Is Onitsha The Second Largest Metropolitan In Nigeria? / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
Beejayy20:

comparing ibadan with onisha is an insult,onitha should be compare with molete or ajegunle
[/s]

Ibadamn is a glorified village compare to Onitsha. There's no single mud house in Onitsha but 90% of houses in ibadamn are mud houses

1 & 2 Onitsha

3 & 4 Ibadamn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Beejayy20(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:
Yoroobaland is cursed no wonder there's no good house there. See yoroobaland here

[s][/s]
no IBO have ever seen a skyscraper because they are poor to build one

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
Beejayy20:

no IBO have ever seen a skyscraper because they are poor to build one
[/s]

Ibadan is a glorified village. Pictures are clear cheesy

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Beejayy20(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]

Ibadamn is a glorified village compare to Onitsha. There's no single mud house in Onitsha but 90% of houses in ibadamn are mud houses

1 & 2 Onitsha

3 & 4 Ibadamn
are you deaf oniths is a dirty,polluted city never compare to ibadan

1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
Beejayy20:

[/s]

Ibadan is a cursed shithole. Ibadan is a glorified village littered with shit

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Majesty2(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yeebow land is a cursed and barren land that is why those cursed akpu munching gorillas are trooping to blessed and productive yoruba land. Pls who wan live in a godforsaken, erosion ravaged, unproductive land, yeebow land only fit for yeebow pigs not for normal people

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
Beejayy20:

[/s]

Ibadan is a complete slum. See reports. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Beejayy20(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]
Ibadan is a glorified village. Pictures are clear cheesy
onitha is a shit not worthy to be a village,is should be call dungeon tueh!
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
Beejayy20:

onitha is a shit not worthy to be a village,is should be call dungeon
tueh!
[/s]

1 & 2 Onitsha

3 & 4 ibadamn

Ibadamn is a glorified shithole village and should be demolished cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by LILTJAY1: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU SAY WHAT angry
google search says so

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
LILTJAY1:
google search says so
YOU NEED TO BE ON GROUND ABI YOU WANT MAKE I PERSONALLY VISIT MAKOKO TOMORROW MORNING

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Beejayy20:

ATLEAST PETER OBI VISITED OKPOKO GHETTO AS A GOVERNOR, KINDLY SHOW US THE PICTURE OF AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE AKA BOLA AHMED TINUB IN MAKOKO, THE GREATEST SLUM IN THE WORLD
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
WELCOME TO CENTER OF EXCELLENCE

ALABA-RAGO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
THIS IS LAGOS

ALABA-RAGO

REPORTING FOR CHANNELS TELEVISIONgrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
EVEN OUR NORTHERN SISTERS ARE GETTING USED TO THE GREATEST SLUM CITY IN THE WORLD

NOTE: WE STILL DEY ALABA-RAGO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Hyperchi(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WELCOME TO CENTER OF EXCELLENCE

ALABA-RAGO
Bro take am easy, make we try end this .
For those posting Lagos island , make them no make me visit Elegushi beach 2mr come show them the shit was the Oluwabi's drop there like say na party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
CHILDREN HAVING A SWELL TIME AT IJEGUN SLUM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
CENTER OF EXCELLENCE

AGRIC-IKORODU

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
CENTER OF EXCELLENCE

IGBOGBO-BAIYEKU IKORODU

ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME GREET THE FAMOUS ALOGBA FAMILY IN IGBOGBO grin

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hyperchi:

Bro take am easy, make we try end this .
For those posting Lagos island , make them no make me visit Elegushi beach 2mr come show them the shit was the Oluwabi's drop there like say na party
I NOR DEY LIKE DO THIS KIND RUBBISH BRUH, BUT THEESE TINUBU APOSTLES NOR WAN GET SENSE AT ALL. angry

APOLOGIES JOEEEL
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I NOR DEY LIKE DO THIS KIND RUBBISH BRUH, BUT THEESE TINUBU APOSTLES NOR WAN GET SENSE AT ALL. angry

APOLOGIES JOEEEL
Guy u wicked die grin grin
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:

APOLOGIES JOEEEL
Oboy u go am ooo. I go join you soon... nyamiri slave
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:

APOLOGIES JOEEEL
I dey busy... He be like say you Sabi post shit from our village in the east...
No place that can be call home in the East...
All naa full slums

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:

APOLOGIES JOEEEL
See the same Lagos wey you dey abuse... And there dey live in other to survive.. I don talk am say my ibo people go hear for Lagos soon...

See the same Lagos ... That your generation to come can't build in the East..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odmIxl5eOqo
That's the video of the same Lagos... Poor rat.. you dey show Dem your poor environment..
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
walefresh3:

See the same Lagos wey you dey abuse... And there dey live in other to survive.. I don talk am say my ibo people go hear for Lagos soon...

That's the video of the same Lagos... Poor rat.. you dey show Dem your poor environment..
BKAYY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU, IM GOING TO BED
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
walefresh3:

FIGHT FULANI HERDSMEN IN YEWA AND IGANGA FIRST, AND DON’T FORGET TO BRING BACK OUR BRETHREN THAT ARE CURRENTLY IN THE IDP CAMP IN BENIN REPUBLIC BEFORE FIGHTING IGBOS
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Owologbo(m): 6:06am On Feb 09, 2022
Beejayy20:
[/s]
oya post the picture of slum inside ikoyi,you ibo people are really dumb aswear,always lying to suite your ego

Crap. Anybody that doesn't aline with Yoruba automatically becomes an Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Owologbo(m): 6:09am On Feb 09, 2022
luthorcorp:
that was then, now even a small trashbin can land you in court. Every compound and street in Lagos is almost clean unless some few shithole part of lag
Is it this same Lagos where I work you are talking about or another Lagos?
there's no part of Lagos mainland I've not been to ok.
be calming down chief.
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:
FIGHT FULANI HERDSMEN IN YEWA AND IGANGA FIRST, AND DON’T FORGET TO BRING BACK OUR BRETHREN THAT ARE CURRENTLY IN THE IDP CAMP IN BENIN REPUBLIC BEFORE FIGHTING IGBOS
Weytin concern me with the thing wey you dei talk.... I am talking barren situation in ibo land... Where everybody including you dey run comot... Who cursed ibo land... Why no single development or any colonial masters reason to make aM capital of nigeria...this should be a worry to us all...
Ibo land doesn't has what it take to be a city 9r a developing region....

You self see for yourself...

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2022
Owologbo:

Is it this same Lagos where I work you are talking about or another Lagos?
there's no part of Lagos mainland I've not been to ok.
be calming down chief.
But you have not been to all our ibo land to that's full of rustic roof , lack of water , no international airport, no seaport, no metro train, no sign of tangeble development...or infrastructures that worth billion in dollars...
Can't you see that. We need to pray for our cursed iboland...

Can iboland boast of a place like this in 20 years to come

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ATLEAST PETER OBI VISITED OKPOKO GHETTO AS A GOVERNOR, KINDLY SHOW US THE PICTURE OF AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE AKA BOLA AHMED TINUB IN MAKOKO, THE GREATEST SLUM IN THE WORLD
Oga no single place worth to be call a city in any ibo land...
All naa ghetto ... Full of diapallated environment....your best is Onitsha ... Aplace without international airport...
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:
You go and fight ipob that is bringing suffering to our peo5 in the East...no work for ibo... Everybody want to be a retailer...
Why be say if our papa no come Yoruba land Dem no fit make am ? Naa who swear for our ibo people ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC / Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally / PDP Candidate, Obaze Casts His Vote (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.