Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See (12186 Views)

Is Onitsha The Second Largest Metropolitan In Nigeria? / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2022
Yorriba land is cursed and barren.

[s]
walefresh3:

Weytin concern me with the thing wey you dei talk.... I am talking barren situation in ibo land... Where everybody including you dey run comot... Who cursed ibo land... Why no single development or any colonial masters reason to make aM capital of nigeria...this should be a worry to us all...
Ibo land doesn't has what it take to be a city 9r a developing region....
You self see for yourself...
[/s]

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2022
See our best City for east..

See one of the best for west

1 ) ibo City

2) Yoruba city

You self compare am

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2022
Stop posting Lagos because it is not yorriba property. See yoroobaland as shown below. Yoroobaland is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole. All the state capitals in yoroobaland are glorified villages.

[s]
walefresh3:

But you have not been to all our ibo land to that's full of rustic roof , lack of water , no international airport, no seaport, no metro train, no sign of tangeble development...or infrastructures that worth billion in dollars...
Can't you see that. We need to pray for our cursed iboland..
Can iboland boast of a place like this in 20 years to come
[/s]

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2022
Animal. You are now using Lagos to compete with Onitsha.

Let's use Onitsha and compare to Ibadan. cheesy

1. yorooba City

2. Igbo city

[s]
walefresh3:
See our best City for east..

See one of the best for west

1 ) ibo City

2) Yoruba city

You self compare am
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:
Yorriba land is cursed and barren.

[s][/s]

Oga naa our Iboland be barren land...
Among all Region... We generated the lowest vat... 29b .... Meanwhile Yoruba land generated 554b... within same period...
Who cursed us ?... See where our formal governor's parent dey live for anambra..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:

1. yorooba City

2. Igbo city

[s][/s]
The page go reach 100...
Omokri don talk say my ibo people no dey accept Truth...

See Yoruba City wey me I dey , dey enjoy myself ...

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2022
[s]
walefresh3:

The page go reach 100...

[/s]

1. yorooba City

2. Igbo city

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2022
See sufferness wey make my people dey run comot for iboland...
Who cursed our Iboland..

See where 8 dey wey make all ibo want run come Yoruba land...

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2022
[s]
walefresh3:

Oga naa our Iboland be barren land...
Among all Region... We generated the lowest vat... 29b .... Meanwhile Yoruba land generated 554b... within same period...
Who cursed us ?... See where our for governor parent dey live for anambra..
;DmmD
[/s]

See yoroobaland as shown below. Yoroobaland is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole. All the state capitals in yoroobaland are glorified villages.

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2022
Yoroobaland is cursed and barren

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]

1. yorooba City

2. Igbo city

Community fight don finish us for anambra....

No food... I don tell my suffering people for anambra to come to Yoruba land for enjoyment..
See as be for village.. same anambra

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 8:56am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2022
[s]
walefresh3:

Community fight don finish us for anambra....
No food... I don tell my suffering people for anambra to come to Yoruba land for enjoyment..
See as be for village.. same anambra
[/s]

See the condition of ibadamn. What a shithole

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2022
We ibo go come Lagos dey claim say naa we develop am...
And we never develop our rustic roof region wey dey east... Naa who curse my ibo land of cannibalism ?

Ibo rustic region

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by PortHarcourt1st: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Ibadamn is cursed and should be demolished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2022
walefresh3:

You go and fight ipob that is bringing suffering to our peo5 in the East...no work for ibo... Everybody want to be a retailer...
Why be say if our papa no come Yoruba land Dem no fit make am ? Naa who swear for our ibo people ?
I CAN’T FIGHT MYSELF

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF IPOB BEFORE TELLING ME TO GO AND FIGHT MYSELF MR SUFFERSTICATED
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Majesty2(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2022
Yeebow land is a worthless, barren and godforsaken shithole that only pigs dey live, no normal human being can live in that godforsaken pigsty region and survive
Truly yeebow land is cursed, the region needs to be bombed to ashes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU

Enugu is not up to one local government in Ibadan and yet 90% of Enugu is covered in slum.

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by Tomek09(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2022
walefresh3:
I think say ma only see get Brown roof ... I no know say Southeast be King maker of rustic brown roof republic....

The number 2 pictures be pure enugu ....
No go think say naa Yoruba landnooo
Adewalefresh3

Why are you posting picture of Ibadan brown rustic zinc as Enugu.

This is very troublesome of you.
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tomek09:

Adewalefresh3

Oga that rusticated roof wey I post naa confirm enugu...I know say the thing go choke you.... Brown roof full our place for iboland and we go dey abuse Yoruba people.... Naa who curse we ibos...
Our parents go run all the way from upper iweka to Lagos come dey claim developer... Mean while we abandoned our barren land like a war zone...

I don port join body taytay dey enjoy for yoruba island where real Yoruba not wanna be ones ooo.. I meant real OMOLUABI dey do owanbe party....

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I CAN’T FIGHT MYSELF

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF IPOB BEFORE TELLING ME TO GO AND FIGHT MYSELF MR SUFFERSTICATED
You dey stubborn... Naa your papa born you from arochukwu....naa confirm osu you be...
Omokri don talk say ibo dey dey stubborn and nondey accept Truth...
You run all the way from your barren region come west come dey post derogatory pictures of your poor residential place .... shame no dey catch you ?
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tomek09:

Adewalefresh3

You mean say dis rustic roof from enugu naa format....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU ?
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
walefresh3:

You dey stubborn... Naa your papa born you from arochukwu....naa confirm osu you be...
Omokri don talk say ibo dey dey stubborn and nondey accept Truth...
You run all the way from your barren region come west come dey post derogatory pictures of your poor residential place .... shame no dey catch you ?
SO NA REASON WHY UNA ALLOW FULANI HERD TERRORISTS TO SEND YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO IDP CAMP IN BENIN REPUBLIC undecided
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
walefresh3:

The page go reach 100...

SHOW US YOUR VILLAGE IN OGBOMOSHO

LAGOS NOR BE YOUR VILLAGE
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SO NA REASON WHY UNA ALLOW FULANI HERD TERRORISTS TO SEND YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO IDP CAMP IN BENIN REPUBLIC undecided
Pls I don't talk to osu.. you are just an outcast...
I want real ibo boy like anambra1tson to show face....
I am from.lagos.... lekki... Oya kill yourself
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:

This is my village... Oya kill yourself

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by walefresh3(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:

Ogbomosho self fine pass NNEWI
Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
walefresh3:

This is my village... Oya kill yourself
LOL LAGOS IS YOUR VILLAGE

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
walefresh3:

Ogbomosho self fine pass NNEWI
PIC 1 NNEWI

PIC 2 OGBOMOSHO

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
MORE FROM OGBOMOSHO

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
NNEWI

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
NNEWI

NOTE: NIGERIA CIVIL WAR HAPPEN FOR IGBO LAND O NOT YORUBA LAND

Re: Breath Taking! This Is Onitsha The Media Don't Want You To See by OBALOLA55(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
NNEWI

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Tells FG To Declare Known Terrorist Leaders Wanted / I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike / Adeleke Berated For Renovating Govt House With ₦‎1 Billion Amid Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.