Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? (16367 Views)

We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Africa Needs Indigenous Investment, Not Foreign Aid - Achebe Colloquium / Foreign Aid (pros And Cons) Problems & Solutions "Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

What? Dude!! I de cook jor, Make I no chow because some dumbo thinks I should keep talking to them!!!! You are lucky I feel too lazy to waka about today but here me go!!!

huh? cheesy Lucky to grace the presence of a fool who needs his mother to put him thru school at 27? Dude, my cousin at 22 has a masters, is married with a kid and owns her own home . . . you are a loser. period.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:53am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

What? Dude!! I de cook jor,  Make I no chow because some dumbo thinks I should keep talking to them!!!! You are lucky I feel too lazy to waka about today but here me go!!!

No olodo your two women must agree to it!! If the women you are marrying agrees? the moral judges, can't legally touch you!!! It is their choice and the law doesn't punish you for a choice you made that affects no one,

You are a cretin!

Even if the 2 women agree to it, I will still end up in jail if I don't declare it because they will not want to give me the second marriage certificate. if I declare it, they will not conduct the second marriage!

I can go and have a non-official second marriage but the state will not recognise 2!

Fooooool! Did the not teach you that in the UAC community college law school you go to?

Poofter!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 12:54am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

His gone to cry like an effeminate biatch to his man!

Funny how these closet G/ay folks got all the Ga/y lingos, euphemisms, terminologies and fantasies down like pros. Obviously, y'all must have learnt  all that stuff from your G/ay circle and affiliations.

You people have been coming up with countless Ga.y sex talk, s.ex styles ans ideas non stop.  

Why try to push your Ga'y fantasies on other people?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Even if the 2 women agree to it, I will still end up in jail if I don't declare it because they will not want to give me the second marriage certificate. if I declare it, they will not conduct the second marriage!

I can go and have a non-official second marriage but the state will not recognise 2!

Fooooool! Did the not teach you that in the UAC community college law school you go to?

Poofter!

I doubt he is aware that only courts can issue a marriage certificate and that you CANNOT have 2 at the same time.  grin Leave the cretin to stew in his soup
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 12:56am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

Where do you define "childhood" by the law? Where do you set the bar? 12, 14, 16, 18 or 21? and by what criteria?

By the criteria of me as a creature with intuition,instinct and commonsense.

One thing you forget to realize is that nothing is like what it seems,unless you are in it.Don't be subjected to others initiatives and definitions.

You are like a ticking time that never go backward or remain stagnant(human)
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

huh?  cheesy Lucky to grace the presence of a fool who needs his mother to put him thru school at 27? Dude, my cousin at 22 has a masters, is married with a kid and owns her own home . . . you are a loser. period.

umm? where are you getting your info from? I'm done school already buddy!! And umm, I never needed my mom for a thing hence why I'm north America away from her but you can say as you wish sha,

So your cousin has masters at 22? what about you? you are bragging of your cousin not you? umm ok sha,

Where have I said I'm 27? If that is so, I must be lying but you are free to assume sha,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 28, 2011
redsun:

By the criteria of me as a creature with intuition,instinct and commonsense.

One thing you forget to realize is that nothing is like what it seems,unless you are in it.Don't be subjected to others initiatives and definitions.

You are like a ticking time that never go backward or remain stagnant(human)

why havent you answered my question? Of what relevance is the above to anything?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:58am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Funny how these closet G/ay folks got all the Ga/y lingos, euphemisms, terminologies and fantasies down like pros. Obviously, y'all must have learnt  all that stuff from your G/ay circle and affiliations.

You people have been coming up with countless Ga.y sex talk, s.ex styles ans ideas non stop.  

Why try to push your Ga'y fantasies on other people?

Fcking cretinous Poof!

What there is Ga'y lingo!

Effeminate?

Are you really that dumb? Did you go to UAC for your law degree too?

davidylan:

I doubt he is aware that only courts can issue a marriage certificate and that you CANNOT have 2 at the same time.  grin Leave the cretin to stew in his soup

And the cretinous community college law student wants to bluff he attends UBC.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

umm? where are you getting your info from? I'm done school already buddy!! And umm, I never needed my mom for a thing hence why I'm north America away from her but you can say as you wish sha,

So your cousin has masters at 22? what about you? you are bragging of your cousin not you? umm ok sha,

Where have I said I'm 27? If that is so, I must be lying but you are free to assume sha,

I'd rather keep quiet about me, it would be tough to school you and shame you as well . . . cant afford to hurt your precious feelings.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 1:00am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

why havent you answered my question? Of what relevance is the above to anything?

It could mean a whole lot thing but the important thing is for you to open your eyes to dimensions and possibilities.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2011
redsun:

It could mean a whole lot thing but the important thing is for you to open your eyes to dimensions and possibilities.

dude stop typing gibberish. Where do you draw the line on the definition of a child by the law? That was the question not this unintelligent pandering. Are you in your village square?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Poofter!

Mehn what don't you understand here? Then how did Jeff Warren got charged  of bigamy if the court won't allow bigamy? and only  court issue marriage certs like gayvidylan said?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 1:05am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

Mehn what don't you understand here? Then how did Jeff Warren got charged  of bigamy if the court won't allow bigamy? and only  court issue marriage certs like gayvidylan said?

You are cretin!

Will I not be refused a second marriage if I declare my first marriage?

And if I don't declare, will I not end up in jail for Bigamy?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 1:05am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

dude stop typing gibberish. Where do you draw the line on the definition of a child by the law? That was the question not this unintelligent pandering. Are you in your village square?

You are still talking about line as a believer,colo.

The only thing that defines are subject is its goodness
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 28, 2011
redsun:

You are still talking about line as a believer,colo.

The only thing that defines are subject is its goodness

huh? who is this incoherent fellow?

Who talked about believing in anything? I asked you to define a "child" for me by the law.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

I'd rather keep quiet about me, it would be tough to school you and shame you as well . . . cant afford to hurt your precious feelings.

Ok, Whatever!!! But Know that, I am a survivor on my own! I DIDN'T GROW UP WITH ANYONE'S HELP BUT MINE!!

Survived Hackney since the age of 16 living better than your mommy can afford you!!! Moved around the world, by my self

Educated my self, paid my tuition, by my self not with govt loan like yours!!!

Got a Bsc in philosophy; by my self, And when I'm ready @ 25, I will go to law school by my self!!!

Peace bro!! I have nothing more to say to you sir!!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

Ok,  Whatever!!! But Know that, I am a survivor on my own! I DIDN'T GROW UP WITH ANYONE'S HELP BUT MINE!!

Survived Hackney since the age of 16 living better than your mommy can afford you!!! Moved around the world, by my self

Got a Bsc in philosophy; by my self,  And when I'm ready @ 25, I will go to law school by my self!!!

and we are supposed to set up a collection for your idiotic pity party? Survived hackney and so what? What took you to the streets in the first place? There were no schools or a home in existence? nigga pls. If not that you had parents who gave you the advantage of a foreign passport you would be no better than a street rat in lagos today.
I have more sympathy for those who worked hard in deprivation from naija . . . another foreign based fool with nothing in his head.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 1:09am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

The only reason you are still confused is because you havent taken 2 mins to read the post i was responding to. Vincenzo tries to make s frankly silly comparison vis:

a. homosexuality is ok because it is simply a question of being attracted to same sex while i'ncest is wrong because it is a matter of sex.

BUT is vincenzo meaning to tell us that it is as black and white as he intends to paint it?

NO because homosexuality also involves SEX while in'cest quite clearly involves some form of attraction to the object too.

THAT was the argument . . . eko ile . . . it is clear you have comprehension problems. Where in that explanation does it say homosexuality and pedophilia are the same (where does it even mention pedophilia in the first place?)

Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do?
« #358 on: June 26, 2011, 08:08 PM »

Quote from: Eko Ile on June 26, 2011, 08:04 PM
What is disingenuous here is still your inability to tell us point blank that both acts are the same by definition and pratice.

Do that or just hush.

I.ncest= intimate intercourse between two persons commonly regarded as too closely related to marry.

H/omos.exual = A person who is sexually attracted to members of the same sex

Posted by: davidylan
Quite daft. You attempted to separate the two on the basis of medical issues . . . painting homosexuality as relatively free of medical problems while delivering a long list for Inbreeding. Where you not aware of the HIV rates among homosexuals as being one of the highest in the world?

Now lets see your definitions above . . . why are you struggling so hard to separate the two? Does homosexuality not also involve intimate intercourse or does Inbreeding not also involve a certain level of intimate attraction?

If Inbreeding is to be demonised on the basis of medical incompatibility then why is homosexuality any different?

No, you quoted me directly with that rubbish.

I posted different definitions for both acts as clearly stated above, but you disagreed and said the highlighted by stating that I was struggling to separate them, meaning they are the same thing and I shouldn't separate them because both acts are sex related.

You really need to stop lying for real,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

and we are supposed to set up a collection for your idiotic pity party? Survived hackney and so what? What took you to the streets in the first place? There were no schools or a home in existence? nigga pls.

Who wants pity when my life is good?

I just want you to know that I know nothing about the momma's boi u were talking about

oh and by the way, anything surviving in the street worth the bragging after getting an education not from negroe funds like you got!!

I bet your momma still wipe your Bottom with pocket moni!!

I'm bragging about my life as a survivor not as an ignorant tool who has been fed by momma all along

No wonder you can't just seem to see beyond the norm
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 1:14am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

huh? who is this incoherent fellow?

Who talked about believing in anything? I asked you to define a "child" for me by the law.

What law?Are you talking about law of nature and common sense or man made law?Oyinbo laws,that seems to rule your life,that is why you can't think.The law of consent.

Don't you have children?Do you hurt or protect your children?Don't you know how feels to be vulnerable and unable to make decisions?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 1:16am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

Ok,  Whatever!!! But Know that, I am a survivor on my own! I DIDN'T GROW UP WITH ANYONE'S HELP BUT MINE!!

Got a Bsc in philosophy; by my self,  And when I'm ready @ 25, I will go to law school by my self!!!

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvp37o1jZUo[/flash]

So why were you trying to fck with us by claiming you attended UBC?

Wharrong with you muthafcker?

Do we look like your poof biatches?

Teaching yourself Philosophy is not BSc. You know that?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 28, 2011
Rich kids saying someone is in community college shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mehn I won't be surprised if you are actually a proper surviving on welfare checks,

I don't know any well off kid who'll be making fun of community colleges,

Poor bastard wanting to belong!! Your visa go soon expire better go and marry a fat white girl!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvp37o1jZUo[/flash]

So why were you trying to fck with us by claiming you attended UBC?

Wharrong with you muthafcker?

Do we look like your poof biatches?

Teaching yourself Philosophy is not BSc. You know that?

UHH? So I can't be brit in another nation? wao na waoo

You really are that ignorant!!!

Mehn you can't be serious!! I moved cause unlike you, I don't need a visa to come in here, I only pay visa waiver fee at the border!! I moved to the USA first before heading further North unlike you folks your momma kept trapped cause you might be deported if caught wondering,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 1:21am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

Rich kids saying someone is in community college shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mehn I won't be surprised if you are actually a proper surviving on welfare checks,

Poor bastard wanting to belong!! Your visa go soon expire better go and marry a fat white girl!

Don't mod that geezer,he is a very scruffy element,very bitter with himself.

Hey man,you can smell that muderfucker from thousands of miles
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 1:25am On Jun 28, 2011
redsun:

Don't mod that geezer,he is a very scruffy element,very bitter with himself.

Hey man,you can smell that muderfucker from thousands of miles

Shut up, cretin!

Don't be bitter you have poor intellect! grin

0lumide:

Your are a cretin!

Who told you or claimed I be rich kid?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 1:34am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

Shut up, cretin!

Your are a cretin!

The analysis of an imbeci-le who of course doesn't know he is one,hence his imbecili-ty.

You are one genetically modified goom
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

Shut up, cretin!

Your are a cretin!

Shut da bleep up fake rich kid! if you admit you are a proper, why make jokes about your assumptions of someone being in community college?

UHH? Like you are in some Ivy league university your self!! And if you don't know about UBC, you better ask somebody cause Vancouver is the most expensive city in Canada and the school is located in one of the expensive borough of the city ohh and their academic style is unique and helps students graduate with proper mind set unlike the brainwashing going on in the US schools! Canada's education is top notch at affordable price; hence y I picked here to use my degrees south of the border!!

Olodo!! Your visa will soon expire sha and hopefully you get deported though I wish you'd be more open minded and educated before that happens but it seems you have no redemption.  Hopefully you get butt phucked in deportee camp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,  That's your dream anyways! The way you put so much energy into not allowing gayys; it seem you are trying to certify that your inner self won't come out!!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 1:36am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

Shut da bleep up fake rich kid! if you admit you are a proper, why make jokes about you assumptions of someone being in community college?

UHH? Like you are some Ivy league university your self!! And if you don't about UBC, you better ask somebody cause Vancouver is the most expensive city in Canada and the school is located in one of the expensive borough of the city

Olodo!! Your visa will soon expire sha and hopefully you get deported though I wish you'd be more open minded and educated before that happens but it seems you have no redemption, Hopefully you get butt phucked in deportee cam cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, That's your dream anyways! The way you put so much energy into not allowing gayys; it seem you are try to certify that your inner self won't come out!!

lmao, abeg show mercy on the senile old man.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 1:37am On Jun 28, 2011
Rich kid ke?Do you think money buys nobility?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 1:41am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

0lumide:

Shut da bleep up fake rich kid! if you admit you are a proper, why make jokes about your assumptions of someone being in community college?

UHH? Like you are in some Ivy league university your self!! And if you don't know about UBC, you better ask somebody cause Vancouver is the most expensive city in Canada and the school is located in one of the expensive borough of the city ohh and their academic style is unique and helps students graduate with proper mind set unlike the brainwashing going on in the US schools! Canada's education is top notch at affordable price; hence y I picked here to use my degrees south of the border!!

Olodo!! Your visa will soon expire sha and hopefully you get deported though I wish you'd be more open minded and educated before that happens but it seems you have no redemption.  Hopefully you get butt phucked in deportee camp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,  That's your dream anyways! The way you put so much energy into not allowing gayys; it seem you are trying to certify that your inner self won't come out!!

Abeg, wetin be "proper"? Is that suppose to be pauper?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you want us to believe you attend UBC! grin grin grin grin grin

I told you I will clear that up today, didn't I? grin grin grin grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

Abeg, wetin be "proper"? Is that suppose to be pauper?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you want us to believe you attend UBC! grin grin grin grin grin

I told you I will clear that up today, didn't I? grin grin grin grin

Oya nao bring it on!!!

And I didn't mean to call you pauper you ,  i was using proper interjectionally to mean average,

But you can call yourself anything other than rich kid fool
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 1:44am On Jun 28, 2011
redsun:

The analysis of an imbeci-le who of course doesn't know he is one,hence his imbecili-ty.

You are one genetically modified goom

Cretin, explain this your idiocity: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-427071.96.html#msg5945384

Eko Ile:

lmao, abeg show mercy on the senile old man.

Poofter, we will lock you up in Naija. No Poof rights! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

M.K.O Abiola And June 12 / VP Debate: Okupe Reveals Areas ‘osinbajo Lied Against PDP’ / Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.