Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer (612 Views)

My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. / Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) / See The Lady Who Overpowered A Thief Locked Him Up For Sex For 3 Days(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by SarutobiEky(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2022
The user Oscarvicto is a petty thief and a scammer. He and his cohorts scammed me of 9500 last month. It took a while to post this confirmation because I wanted to be sure

I have been trying both their lines all these while and it's always comes back as switched off.
I am doing this so other nairalanders would not be caught unawares by this petty thief.

And to think that these men are over 40 breaks my heart. Even though they took advantage of the predicament that bedeviled me, I forgive them.

Be careful out there guys, if the person you're dealing with doesn't have a representative in your state, or located in your state, don't send any money.

God bless you.
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Harrykn: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
A scammer in romance section. Edakun

1 Like

Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by bigcee(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Give details of what happened na undecided. Maybe I can help you recover 500naira out of the money.

1 Like

Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by oscarvicto(m): 2:11am On Mar 23, 2022
U must be a very stupid fool for calling me a thief and scammer. Did I sell any product to you? I recommended you to a seller of a product. Whatever business deal u had with him. Did u confirm with me and let me know the outcome. Coming here on nairaland to make false accusations. May God punish u anywhere u are now.

Stupid fellow
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Saru what's your issue tho?
Every time..you are always getting scammed and the worse of all you don't post proofs.. undecided

Was it the same person who scammed you for CBD oil or so?
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Dawn91(m): 4:42am On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Every time..you are always getting scammed and the worse of all you don't post proofs.. undecided

Hehehehee
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by helinues: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Hehehehee

Next time, when you see comments, better Usain Bolt.

grin
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by helinues: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2022
bigcee:
Give details of what happened na undecided. Maybe I can help you recover 500naira out of the money.

Certified FBI

grin
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Hacks4dummies: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
oscarvicto:
U must be a very stupid fool for calling me a thief and scammer. Did I sell any product to you? I recommended you to a seller of a product. Whatever business deal u had with him. Did u confirm with me and let me know the outcome. Coming here on nairaland to make false accusations. May God punish u anywhere u are now.

Stupid fellow
Mr....why has your phone and that of the seller who you called your friend been switched off ever since? Is he a ghost? I thought you said you knew him very well and he's the only person who can provide me with the original stuff. Who's fooling who here?

I leave you and the so called Dr to God. You know it's funny that a certified Doctor would take advantage of someone who is just looking for a way out of their predicament. God bless you.
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Hacks4dummies: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

yes. He is the same person jare. Me I don leave them to God. He is the one that going to judge them both.

I had almost nothing when I sent that money. I give God the glory.
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
yes. He is the same person jare. Me I don leave them to God. He is the one that going to judge them both.

I had almost nothing when I sent that money. I give God the glory.
Pls are you the op? undecided
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Hacks4dummies: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls are you the op? undecided
yes. My main account was banned. Its expiring tomorrow though.
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
yes.
Ooh so you haven't gotten a refund all these while?
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Cardealer2021(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
OP wetin you buy no get name?
Abi na.....
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Hacks4dummies: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
bigcee:
check my threads.. I did give some explanation sir.
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Hacks4dummies: 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh so you haven't gotten a refund all these while?
Lol. Refund where?? The person he recommended..i haven't been able to reach him on phone ever since. Its been more than two months now. It's always switched off.
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Lol. Refund where?? The person he recommended..i haven't been able to reach him on phone ever since. Its been more than two months now. It's always switched off.
What are your plans then?
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Hacks4dummies: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What are your plans then?
I leave it to God? Lord knows I kept him informed about everything. He even said he was going to reach the guy. That's the last I heard from him. I tried to call him, it didn't go through. It's well.
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
I leave it to God? Lord knows I kept him informed about everything. He even said he was going to reach the guy. That's the last I heard from him. I tried to call him, it didn't go through. It's well.
Pls you have to be careful when doing all these online deal tho... quite risky.. undecided
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Hacks4dummies: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls you have to be careful when doing all these online deal tho... quite risky.. undecided
thanks. I know better now. Next time will deal with the person (s) physically. How have you been though? I have been seeing your works, here and there. cheesy I will be like, this lady no dey ever rest, so boisterous!
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
thanks. I know better now. Next time will deal with the person (s) physically. How have you been though? I have been seeing your works, here and there. cheesy I will be like, this lady no dey ever rest, so boisterous!
Good...as for me..ooh no.. cry
You..hope you are doing great?
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Hacks4dummies: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good...as for me..ooh no.. cry
You..hope you are doing great?
why the sad smiley now? Me..ive been better, just trying to hustle my way out of brokeness. Lol
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Hacks4dummies: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cardealer2021:
OP wetin you buy no get name?
Abi na.....
na CBD oil baba
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
why the sad smiley now? Me..ive been better, just trying to hustle my way out of brokeness. Lol
You are great..keep doing what you do..I hope you have a good life ahead of you.. kiss
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Cardealer2021(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
na CBD oil baba
Na God go punish the scammer for wetin he put you through, so sorry brother
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Hacks4dummies: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are great..keep doing what you do..I hope you have a good life ahead of you.. kiss
thanks. Hopefully in a few months time, I can come back and quote you and tell you about how I'm getting it. Lol. Btw who's that on your dp?
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Hacks4dummies: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Na God go punish the scammer for wetin he put you through, so sorry brother
baba thanks. I don already forgive them both. Na God hand everything dey. Appreciate you
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Cardealer2021(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Many people here dey spoil work for others and e no good.
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
thanks. Hopefully in a few months time, I can come back and quote you and tell you about how I'm getting it. Lol. Btw who's that on your dp?
Who does it look like?
That's a human.. wink
Re: Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer by Hacks4dummies: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Who does it look like?
That's a human.. wink
haha. Just say that's you. I am not judgemental or anything like that. I never knew you was white. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Became Friends With Someone You Thought You'd Never Be Friends With? / Why Is It Hard For Me To Keep Conversations / Dear Men, Here Are 4 Things You Should Do When A Woman Has No Interest In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.