Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications (21888 Views)

Nigeria’s Foreign Assets At Risk As Enron Seeks To Enforce $22m Arbitration / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Khaysee: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
So most contestants self are diploma holders wow

This country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by mukthar2000(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hhummm, ooboyy see political game, I fear Nigeria Government oooooo.

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by GraphicsMaster1: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Egalitarian1:
Fantastic! In fact, I like and support this bill because it's long awaited.

Yes, education is not everything but it has a way of sharpening your mental horizon for better cum quality reasoning targeted towards approaching every issue with fecundity and analytical precision. Personally, even with my M.Sc. and PhD in view, I still cannot wait to conclude the PhD to enable me pursue a degree in Law (which has been my life time dream because, I must also be referred to as Learned Counsel).

Ka oya adikwa gi, ya di gi! I no send you market at all!
Gbamsolutely!
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Dawn91(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
Quelme:
Tinubu is taking over as the most qualified and experience amongst the lot.

Jagaban!!! The incoming president...
[/s][s][/s]

Amaechi Zulum 2023

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by wolesmile(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
obinoral1179:
My main issues is that Sowore tender O level as his highest qualification and he still have the gust to be abusing the past leaders......
But I know Sowore went to Lag nah...
Didn't he graduate?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
But Omoyele was Unilag SUG President from 1992 through 1994

Your news is very fake.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
obinoral1179:
My main issues is that Sowore tender O level as his highest qualification and he still have the gust to be abusing the past leaders......

Omoyele has BSc and MSc.
He put a very strong fight against Corruption and cultism in his days in Unilag. He was suspended twice for reasons similar to why he's been disturbed by Buhari's government.
Sowore is a good Man that has the interest of Nigeria at Heart, Just that I think he is too Radical, though ably rebelious. He also lacks the Diplomacy required to govern a country as diverse as Nigeria.

Let him do governor in Ondo for 8 years let's see first.
Abi ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by drlateef: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
PhD should have been the minimum qualification. We have many of them. With that there’s no way a tout or riffraff will bulldoze their way into politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by seyz91(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
cheesy
JosephXavier:
Na lie, I no gree

I must contest for governorship with my NEPA bill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by yemi1504: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
By Abdul Seye

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/08/2023-atiku-others-at-risk-as-reps-to-raise-candidates-minimum-education-qualification/?amp=1

Has to also be passed by two thirds state assemblies too. So sorry to burst your bubble, the legislation still a long way from becoming law or specifically an act.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Belleful: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Even SOWORE?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by seyz91(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mtchewwww! undecided
Quelme:
Tinubu is taking over as the most qualified and experience amongst the lot.

Jagaban!!! The incoming president...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by seyz91(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
cheesy i'm surprised too

Naso dem take cast the guy for us cheesy
Acecube:
So Sowore doesn't have a degree

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Joysammy: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
grin grin

FG and INEC doing everything they can to make sure Atiku doesn't contest in the 2023 presidential polls

You are still living in the past bro.

What stops your father Atiku from further his education since all these days?

After all, he has money... Nigeria's leadership will not be meant for the illiterate like some animals in the North
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by thinkmoney(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
grin grin

FG and INEC doing everything they can to make sure Atiku doesn't contest in the 2023 presidential polls
The truth is that Atiku, if given the chance will be the man to beat a d they know this
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Gireiboy(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yankee101:
You need most state assemblies to pass the legislation before you change the constitution

Northerners will kill it
And yet it is mostly southern politicians that are known for presenting fake certificates, isn't it ironic?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by eguarojeona: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
By Abdul Seye

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/08/2023-atiku-others-at-risk-as-reps-to-raise-candidates-minimum-education-qualification/?amp=1
Another boko haram northerner after bubu that wants to rule over educated southerners.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
walemoney007:
I'm shock sef

I thought he graduated from Unilag
Dude was an Aluta comrade always getting in trouble through one protest or the other
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by IMASTEX: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kog45:
PhD holders that cannot express themselves in simple tenses.My man Nigeria education has fallen.What we have now are political professors with nothing upstairs.
grin grin This one is loud oh.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
richiemcgold:
even most degree holders of today are not academically/intellectually sound enough, ..let alone school cert holders.
I think minimum academic requirements should be phd, with many years of teaching experience. Teaching should be part of criteria for power because teachers have always make better leaders.

What has teaching experience or PhD got to do with governing a country?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
They should not amend the minimum academic requirement.

They will disenfranchise many poor people who cannot afford to go to university.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by hotseat: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
It is absurd to say Sowore doesn't have a university degree.

His profile shows he attended both the University of Lagos and the Colombia University.

Abi, he no graduate from any of the stated universities?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by donsufia: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
richiemcgold:
even most degree holders of today are not academically/intellectually sound enough, ..let alone school cert holders.
I think minimum academic requirements should be phd, with many years of teaching experience. Teaching should be part of criteria for power because teachers have always make better leaders.
Then Ayade of Cross river state is the best governor in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by brainhgeek(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
richiemcgold:

The president of Peru was a teacher before becoming a president
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Lightorder: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
MrCGPA:
Nigeria is Where she is today because of the illiterates running the government. No matter what Education is a Necessity since it Certifies Ones' Character and Learning. Any Aboki that must Rule should go to School.
that is a way to go but how many governors do not have these qualifications ? Have this qualifications made them the best ?. Okezie ikpazu, Danguje, Bello and many more. Are they the best now? If Buhari should be rated a bad leader, the qualification is not the reason. A bad leader is a bad leader
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Yankiss(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
richiemcgold:
Seems u are a tisa? grin grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Lightorder: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
tommy589:
University degree won't change anything but to have a president that has the milk of human kindness in him

We have not less than 90% of governors, assemblymen,ministers etc as graduates,how have they impacted lives?

God bless your generation sir. Nigerians NO GET SENSE AT ALL ! See their comments. They don’t even know what their problems are. Good or Bad leadership IS NOT a component of education qualifications! They are here making noise and forgetting that 95% of the thieves misruling them today are more educated than them

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by LollySeaSide: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Acecube:
So Sowore doesn't have a degree
Sowore has a Master's degree in public administration from Colombia University.
Atiku Abubakar completed a Masters degree in International Relations at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, United Kingdom last year.
It's only unfortunate that people don't verify anything before posting.
Copy and paste has done a lot of harm to information dissemination.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by berrystunn(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
grin grin

Tinubu educational background is questionable too .

Fake is loading.........
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by berrystunn(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
LollySeaSide:

Sowore has a Master's degree in public administration from Colombia University.
Atiku Abubakar completed a Masters degree in International Relations at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, United Kingdom last year.
It's only unfortunate that people don't verify anything before posting.
Copy and paste has done a lot of harm to information dissemination.

What about Tinubu?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by nnamdi640: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Northerners killed this country long time ago with their quota system. How was Atiku able to hold a high position in Nigeria Custom Service.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by berrystunn(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
hotseat:
It is absurd to say Sowore doesn't have a university degree.

His profile shows he attended both the University of Lagos and the Colombia University.

Abi, he no graduate from any of the stated universities?

They said he presented secondary school certificate.. doesn't mean he don't have university certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN / Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed / Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.