Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,550 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications (21889 Views)

Nigeria’s Foreign Assets At Risk As Enron Seeks To Enforce $22m Arbitration / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Nomiyesupersaint: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Will they accept University Of Toronto Certificate?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by berrystunn(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
grin grin

FG and INEC doing everything they can to make sure Atiku doesn't contest in the 2023 presidential polls

Atiku get masters.
They are working against Tinubu

Fake is loading..... With 5G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
tommy589:
University degree won't change anything but to have a president that has the milk of human kindness in him

We have not less than 90% of governors, assemblymen,ministers etc as graduates,how have they impacted lives?

Not up to 90 percent. Maybe 60 percent.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by stevups(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
Quelme:
Tinubu is taking over as the most qualified and experience amongst the lot.

Jagaban!!! The incoming president...
I believe you!
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Settright(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Las las if they pass am degree for turn pure water finally. Everybody go get am

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by obinoral1179(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Miroslavv:

Omoyele has BSc and MSc.
He put a very strong fight against Corruption and cultism in his days in Unilag. He was suspended twice for reasons similar to why he's been disturbed by Buhari's government.
Sowore is a good Man that has the interest of Nigeria at Heart, Just that I think he is too Radical, though ably rebelious. He also lacks the Diplomacy required to govern a country as diverse as Nigeria.

Let him do governor in Ondo for 8 years let's see first.
Abi ?
though I'm curious why he tender O level certificate in 2015 for the presidential elections, for the latter part I will want him to contest for house of rep or senator let him start from there...
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
PhD and teaching experience?

Just tell us you only want teachers/lecturers as Political office holders
richiemcgold:
even most degree holders of today are not academically/intellectually sound enough, ..let alone school cert holders.
I think minimum academic requirements should be phd, with many years of teaching experience. Teaching should be part of criteria for power because teachers have always make better leaders.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Because Tinubu doesn't have a degree right?
berrystunn:

Atiku get masters.
They are working against Tinubu

Fake is loading..... With 5G
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
obinoral1179:
though I'm curious why he tender O level certificate in 2015 for the presidential elections, for the latter part I will want him to contest for house of rep or senator let him start from there...

He did not need to bring a Gun to Knife fight, His main Opponent Atiku has a Diploma and Buhari had a Questionable WAEC result.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by bizhop01: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Quelme:

Jagaban Lagos Incoming president, the emperor deserves because he owned everything and including every living thing like you in Lagos but even Ogun state as Lagos backyard don't even recognize him.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by LollySeaSide: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
berrystunn:

What about Tinubu?
I heard he has a degree in accounting.
Did you hear it too?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Halo22: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
If passed finally, it would be a welcome development, but I am very sure that Northerners will not allow it to scale through as most of them fall below standard and they have the required quorum to kick for or against a bill. But come oooo, was Sowore trying to tell us that he had only O'level when he presented his WAEC as his qualification in the last election?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Okoroze(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
What of dose with Nepal bill as qualification?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by oluwoleife: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
No wonder BAT stepped into the country like BADDO.

Your Excellency wink wink wink

Let the game begin!
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Quelme:

Incoming president of Iragbiji Town Union you mean?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by berrystunn(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
LollySeaSide:

I heard he has a degree in accounting.
Did you hear it too?

Some writer said a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business and Administration.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by berrystunn(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Because Tinubu doesn't have a degree right?

Some said a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business and Administration.

Chicago university.

Some said accounting...
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by calcal: 1:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Zoo talking of degree when some of them are on made in china battery.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by ultimateprof: 1:57am On Feb 09, 2022
Good move. Politics na game.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Hseffa: 2:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Quelme:

Osinbanjo's professorship in Law is equal to WAEC too?
Think before you post, my friend.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Hseffa: 2:16am On Feb 09, 2022
Kog45:
PhD holders that cannot express themselves in simple tenses.My man Nigeria education has fallen.What we have now are political professors with nothing upstairs.
Yet, a Nigerian trained (Obafemi Awolowo University) medical doctor/ U.S.A based, broke WORLD HISTORY RECORD IN MEDICINE.

Performed 19 hrs operation on unborn child, AUTISTIC bound white child, later pushed the foetus back into the mother.
Child born NORMAL & STABLE AFTER 4 MONTHS.

It is on Youtube. Search DR. OLUYINKA or
NIGERIAN DOCTOR PERFORMED RADICAL OPERATION ON FETUS.

9ja education isn't that pathetically terrible Nwanne.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 09, 2022
Acecube:
So Sowore doesn't have a degree
Sowore finished from University of Lagos and Colombia University.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by MartinsD12(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
By Abdul Seye

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/08/2023-atiku-others-at-risk-as-reps-to-raise-candidates-minimum-education-qualification/?amp=1
What nonsense talk , northerners will not allow that hold, atiku is in the game to win
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by emmy4real94(m): 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
that doesnt means he doesnt have its just the one he chooses to use to limit litigations, maybe he didnt do nysc or other controversy
walemoney007:
I'm shock sef

I thought he graduated from Unilag
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by oyatz(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Joysammy:

You are still living in the past bro.

What stops your father Atiku from further his education since all these days?

After all, he has money... Nigeria's leadership will not be meant for the illiterate like some animals in the North

After losing the 2019 election, Atiku knew a time like this will come ,thus he has gone to Cambridge University to get university education
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by oyatz(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
emmy4real94:
that doesnt means he doesnt have its just the one he chooses to use to limit litigations, maybe he didnt do nysc or other controversy
He did NYSC
Re: 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications by emmy4real94(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
i was only giving you an instance.. there are many more controversies that would make one use lower qualifications. as long a its gonna meet up the requirements
oyatz:

He did NYSC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results / Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC / States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.