Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

My School Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My School Love (29142 Views)

My High School Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
My name is Tamara, I am 15 years old and the last of four kids....
This is my story.
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hi everyone, Here is my new story "MY SCHOOL LOVE" A new intriguing teenage love story.

SYNOPSIS
Tamara is from a rich home and is the last of her four siblings.
She got admitted into a prestigious high school.
She fell in love with a poor, brilliant scholarship student.
Read more and enjoy this story....

2 Likes

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
CHAPTER ONE

It was early in the morning around 5 am, Tamara's alarm clock woke her up, it is time for school and it is her first day in her new school.

She walked into her bathroom, took her toothbrush and brushed her teeth and went to the shower to take her bath.

After her bath, Their housemaid Sophia walked into the room to inform her breakfast is set and her parents and brother are downstairs waiting for her.

"Sophia, I will be down in a few minutes, let me put on my uniform.

Mr Nelson Nwankwo, is the CEO of Nelson Petroleum Ltd. His wife Helen Nwankwo Is a business woman with chains of supermarket in and out of lagos state.
The family is blessed with four kids, the first son (uche) who is a master student of harvard business school.
The first daughter(Sonia) who is studying pharmacy in the university of lagos state.
The second son, David who will be attending same school as Tamara is in senior school 2.
Tamara is the last among her siblings, she's daddy's favourite girl.

Tamara walks into the dining room and takes her seat close to her dad. She greeted her parents
"Good morning Dad and mum"

"Good morning Tam" Her parents responded uniformly.

"So you cannot greet your big brother?" David asked jokingly

"Good morning Big Bro" Tam responded sarcastically.

They ate quietly maintaining table manners after eating, Mr Nelson asked a pan the driver to drop them off to school.

The assembly hall was filled with students and school staff from different classes.
Even with the spacious room, some students had to stand by the windows side because there wasn't enough space to accommodate the large population of students present. It's the first day of the first term, some parents were seen hanging around waiting for their kids who they came to drop off to come take their bags to their hostels.
It's a boarding and day school.

The school "Unity International" is one of the best schools in lagos state with great record of academic excellence. They've won so many competitions in and out of the state

TAMARA

I had high hopes of the school being fun and adventurous, since my former school wasn't that fun because it was only a boarding school and my seniors were bullies"
After the assembly, the principal called David and I into his office.

"Good morning sir" we greeted

" Good morning kids" He replied

He looked at us from his tiny glasses and handed us a piece of paper.
"This is your timetable for the whole term, the secretary will take you to your classes. He said.

"Thank you sir" we responded.

Chapter one continues.....

2 Likes

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
jullyrosy:
CHAPTER ONE

It was early in the morning around 5 am, Tamara's alarm clock woke her up, it is time for school and it is her first day in her new school.

She walked into her bathroom, took her toothbrush and brushed her teeth and went to the shower to take her bath.

After her bath, Their housemaid Sophia walked into the room to inform her breakfast is set and her parents and brother are downstairs waiting for her.

"Sophia, I will be down in a few minutes, let me put on my uniform.

Mr Nelson Nwankwo, is the CEO of Nelson Petroleum Ltd. His wife Helen Nwankwo Is a business woman with chains of supermarket in and out of lagos state.
The family is blessed with four kids, the first son (uche) who is a master student of harvard business school.
The first daughter(Sonia) who is studying pharmacy in the university of lagos state.
The second son, David who will be attending same school as Tamara is in senior school 2.
Tamara is the last among her siblings, she's daddy's favourite girl.

Tamara walks into the dining room and takes her seat close to her dad. She greeted her parents
"Good morning Dad and mum"

"Good morning Tam" Her parents responded uniformly.

"So you cannot greet your big brother?" David asked jokingly

"Good morning Big Bro" Tam responded sarcastically.

They ate quietly maintaining table manners after eating, Mr Nelson asked a pan the driver to drop them off to school.

The assembly hall was filled with students and school staff from different classes.
Even with the spacious room, some students had to stand by the windows side because there wasn't enough space to accommodate the large population of students present. It's the first day of the first term, some parents were seen hanging around waiting for their kids who they came to drop off to come take their bags to their hostels.
It's a boarding and day school.

The school "Unity International" is one of the best schools in lagos state with great record of academic excellence. They've won so many competitions in and out of the state

TAMARA

I had high hopes of the school being fun and adventurous, since my former school wasn't that fun because it was only a boarding school and my seniors were bullies"
After the assembly, the principal called David and I into his office.

"Good morning sir" we greeted

" Good morning kids" He replied

He looked at us from his tiny glasses and handed us a piece of paper.
"This is your timetable for the whole term, the secretary will take you to your classes. He said.

"Thank you sir" we responded.

Chapter one continues.....

Your comments, likes, shares and referrals will be appreciated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
CHAPTER ONE CONTD

The Secretary Miss Ann took David and I to our respective classrooms.
when I got to my classroom, I saw a teacher teaching in the class and later found out she's the mathematics teacher.
After she must have finish discussing with the maths teacher, the teacher spoke up.
" Kids, this is Tamara Nwankwo, she's our new student" She said
The class class murmured.
she resumed talking "Tamara darl, please go seat on the empty desk over there. She said pointing at the empty desk close to a fine boy though he acted like he didn't see me.

Due to it was the first day of school, there weren't too much to learn, the teachers just gave scheme of work and introduced our next topics.
During break time, a girl which I later got to know her name to be Anita came to me, she was smiling and seem friendly
"My name is Anita" we're classmates and i find you interesting, can we be friends? She said.
"I'm Tamara but you can call me Tam and yes we can be friends I said smiling.

"Let's go to the canteen because break will soon be over" Anita said
"Let's go" I said

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
jullyrosy:
Hi everyone, Here is my new story "MY SCHOOL LOVE" A new intriguing teenage love story.

SYNOPSIS
Tamara is from a rich home and is the last of her four siblings.
She got admitted into a prestigious high school.
She fell in love with a poor, brilliant scholarship student.
Read more and enjoy this story....

I die here

Eddysilver, Teddybliss, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen

Make una come see something.

#Xavier

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My School Love by silverlinen(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Xavier5:

I die here

Eddysilver, Teddybliss, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen

#Xavier
Okay as my oga don call me, I go answer let ride with the lines
I dey for queue
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Xavier5:

I die here

Make una come see something

#Xavier

Thanks Xavier

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
silverlinen:

Okay as my oga don call me, I go answer let ride with the lines
I dey for queue

Welcome dear
Re: My School Love by PrinceMon101(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
jullyrosy:

Welcome dear

Shey you no go welcome me ni wink
Re: My School Love by Carterj007(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Who am I to miss this beautiful piece from my sweetheart?

Front row seat booked.
Where are the others,come and answer the roll call.

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
PrinceMon101:

Shey you no go welcome me ni wink

Welcome princeMon101
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Carterj007:
Who am I to miss this beautiful piece from my sweetheart?

Front row seat booked.
Where are the others,come and answer the roll call.

Update loading
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 3:05am On Feb 10, 2022
contd

When we got to the canteen, I was wowed at how beautiful the place is, the canteen is in sections, and the senior classes have their own section while the junior classes have theirs. Students were seated on their different seats eating quietly with their friends.

Anita and I sat on an empty seat in the senior section, Anita stood up and asked Tamara

“What would you like to eat’’? Anita asked

‘’Meat pie and soft drink will be fine” She answered

Anita went to the counter to place our order. I turned round to take another look round the canteen, and my eyes met him the same guy in my class that acted like he didn’t see me coming to take a seat close to him in class, I quickly moved my eyes so that he won’t see me staring at him.

Anita came with our snack and soft drink, and we stated eating.

‘’Anita, is that boy over there always like this?’’  I asked

‘’like what’’? She asked

‘’Snobbish’ I replied

‘’ well, that is kelvin the scholarship student, he is one of the best, if not the best in our class. He is always reserved and only speaks to henry’’ she answered

‘’Who’s Henry?’’ I asked

As she was about to speak, tiny piece of the meat pie fell from her mouth and she shyly said ‘’I’m sorry.

‘’Henry is in our class and he is kelvin’s best friend, he is not in school today because he traveled to England with his parents for the holiday and they’re not back’’ Anita replied taking a sip of her Fanta drink.

‘’He is my crush’’ she told me looking away shyly

‘’ have you told him yet or you’re finding it difficult to do so’’? I asked her looking straight into her eyes.

While we were still talking, some group of classy girls (four in number) passed by us and I noticed how they looked at me.

‘’I have not told him yet because I don’t know if he feels same way towards me” she said

‘”you should tell him, who knows he might feel same way’’ I said looking towards the girls that just passed by Anita and I and surprisingly, they were still looking at us with expressionless faces. I turned and look at Anita, she was busy sipping her drink and scribbling down something on a piece of paper.

“Anny, who are those girls over here” I asked and I saw anita’s attention diverted from what she was writing as she turned to look at the girls.

‘’they’re ………………………………. She was about saying who they were before the bell rang signifying end Of break.

Henry is the nephew to the school principal, his dad is the younger brother of the principal.  His dad is a professor in a private university outside Lagos and always busy that he doesn’t have much time with his family due to the nature and location of his job. But whenever he is free from work, he finds way to cover up for his absence. His wife, Agatha is a stay at home mum who doesn’t fail to be there for her kids. Henry is the second son of the family and also the last child, his elder brother is a second year student of Madonna University.

His elder sister, is married with kids and she stays with her husband in Port Harcourt, rivers state.

Henry is the only friend of kelvin in the entire school, he got attracted to kelvin because of his intelligence and smart way he dresses even though he’s from a poor background, he always look s neat. He figured out they have so much in common and used that opportunity to be close to him. They became best friends and do everything together.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2022
Don't ghost me oo or should I stop posting?
Re: My School Love by Gerardo88: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
jullyrosy:
Don't ghost me oo or should I stop posting?
don't stop, make i grab chair come sidon

2 Likes

Re: My School Love by Teddybliss: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2022
Xavier5:

I die here

#Xavier
Thanks for the invite

Kudos to the author

Nice story so far

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Carterj007(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Keep it up babe.

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2022

It’s a sunny afternoon, the school rung signifying the end of school for the day, every student of unity international was seen going to different directions. Tamara and David went to the parking lot to meet up with akpan their driver so he can take them home.

Kelvin trekked home after school, when he got home, he took off his uniform went into bathroom. Since they live in a face me I face you apartment, he had to take water to the bathroom which is located at the far end of the big compound. After he might have taken his bath, he went to the pot by the side of their one room apartment and dished out food for himself and ate to his satisfaction. He brought out his books and did his assignment.

Kelvin usually goes to his father’s carpentry shop to help him with some furniture works. When he got to his father’s shop, he saw his dad attending to one of his customers, he greeted him and went into the shop.

‘’Nna’’ his dad called out to him immediately he finished talking with his customer.

‘’sir’’ kelvin answered while coming out to meet his dad.

‘’How was school today’’ his father asked him looking straight at him with an expressionless face.

‘’ school was fine dad’’ Kelvin answered

‘’ that’s good to hear, please go to Mr okeke’s shop and collect the money he’s owing me, I’ve already told him you will be coming to get the money once you are back from school and he’s expecting you and please don’t spend so much time there’’ his dad said.

‘’Okay Dad, I won’t take long’’ he said

TAMARA

I got home from school and went straight to my room to have a shower because I was so sweaty even though I just came out from an air-conditioned car, it didn’t help matters. I stripped off my uniform and went into the bathtub, I was lost in thought thinking about the event of the day and how my classmate made me so invincible. Looking at him though, he seem like a cool guy and I will like to be friends with him.

After I finish taking my bath, I took my sister and only woke up when the maid came to the room to tell me dinner is ready.

‘’I’m sorry, I knocked but you weren’t answering the door’’ Sophia said pleadingly. She thought I was angry because she didn’t allow me to ask her in before she stepped in.

‘’oh sophy, that’s not a problem, I fell asleep because I was very tired and I didn’t even hear you knock’’ I said smiling at her. Sophia has been with us for two years now, mum met her on the street of lagos and was kind enough to bring her to stay with us, she said her aunt wanted to give her out in marriage to an older man and that was the reason she ran away from home. Sophia is like a big sister to me, I go to her when anything is bothering me because my elder sister is away at school and she rarely comes home and even when she’s home, she’s always busy with her friends and sometimes busy studying. Yes, Sonia is such a bookworm.

Sophia is same age as Sonia and is a great cook, she can make any dish and it comes out really good, sometimes I do help her out in the kitchen so that I can learn few things from her since mum is always busy with her chains of supermarket and barely have time for kitchen duties. I learnt a lot from Sophia and I’m always glad I did.

‘’dinner is ready tam’’ she said while taking a look round the room as if that’s the first time she’s stepping into my room.

‘’ Are my parents back’’ I asked standing up from my bed and slipping my legs into my slippers.

‘’yes, they’re and they are waiting for you downstairs with David’’ she replied turning around to leave the room. We left my room together.

I came into the dining room and saw my parents and David already waiting for me, the look on David’s face wasn’t funny, I nearly burst out laughing but held myself. David is the house foodie, he doesn’t joke with food and don’t keep him waiting especially when there’s food in front of him.

‘’good evening Dad and Mum’’ I said going to give them each a hug.

‘’Evening princess’’ they replied, with mum taking a look at me to see if something is off but she found nothing.

‘’How was your first day at school’’ my mum asked smiling.

‘’It wasn’t bad mum, I like the school’’ I said looking at David who was already devouring his chicken laps hungrily.

‘’ what about you David’’ my dad asked looking at David while he scoped a spoonful of the jollof rice.

‘’my classmates were totally cool but I’m yet to adjust’’ he said his eyes not leaving his plate of food.

‘’Alright’’ Dad said chewing his food.

‘’ I have a new friend already, her name is Anita badmus. Her dad is the chief justice of this state’’ I said while sipping my orange juice.

‘’Adewale badmus?’’ my Dad said looking from me to mum.

‘’you know him?’’ my mum asked looking at my dad for reply

‘’ yes I do, we both went to same high school’’ Dad replied smiling.

After our meal, Dad and mum went to the sitting room to watch the news, the foodie David already left for his room after consuming almost all the food we were served. I hurriedly left for my room so I can work on my assignment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Love by Carterj007(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Loving the story. More ink to your pen

2 Likes

Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
You go girl

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Xavier5:
You go girl

#Xavier

Thanks xavier
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Carterj007:
Loving the story. More ink to your pen

Thank you
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
jullyrosy:

Thank you

Pardon my typos guys (siester*)
I will work on demand. .thanks
Re: My School Love by silverlinen(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is cool but i would love a more stronger and deeper dictions in your updates
But i still dey oo i dey kampe

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Gerardo88: 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
jullyrosy:

Pardon my typos guys (siester*)
I will work on demand. .thanks
If u don't mind if i correct u, I believe its SIESTA nd not SIESTER, incase of next time tnk u
More update, the story is so cool
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Gerardo88:
If u don't mind if i correct u, I believe its SIESTA nd not SIESTER, incase of next time tnk u
More update, the story is so cool

My keyboard be messing up...
Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: My School Love by PrinceMon101(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
A cool story you've got here
Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Jullyrosy, how far na. Make I recruit FBI to search for you

Anyways, I hope you're okay

#Xavier
Re: My School Love by PrinceMon101(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
July baby

What's up with you? I hope all's well...?
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Xavier5:
Jullyrosy, how far na. Make I recruit FBI to search for you

Anyways, I hope you're okay

#Xavier

I'm fine dear....
Had to stop o

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
PrinceMon101:
July baby

What's up with you? I hope all's well...?

I'm fine prince....
I'm on a break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MY JOURNEY TO Eko(lagos). Part1 Episode 1 Story By Kelly9ice / Alpha Squad. / The 21st Century Lagos Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.