Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My School Love - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My School Love (29237 Views)

My High School Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ann2012:
Well done OP
More updates pls

Thanks dear..
Update loading tomorrow evening
Re: My School Love by Adesina12: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
jullyrosy:

Thanks adesina12
I will try and update tomorrow evening

Thank you sweetheart
Sweet popcorn for you
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ghost readers, u guys should try and comment let's get to know ourselves...its not just about reading
thanks Ann2012
Adesina12
Xavier5
for pushing me forward.....I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
jullyrosy:
Ghost readers, u guys should try and comment let's get to know ourselves...its not just about reading
thanks Ann2012
Adesina12
Xavier5

You're welcome dear kiss kiss kiss

#Xavier
Re: My School Love by Adesina12: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
jullyrosy:
thanks Ann2012
Adesina12
Xavier5
Sweetheart
You’re doing well
Sweet popcorn for you

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2022

TAMARA

I woke up very early on Monday morning feeling a terrible headache and my body temperature was high. I went into the kitchen got a bottle of water and drank it with the paracetamol I came down with, I sat on the couch in the sitting and rested my head. I slept off and woke up to Sophia’s tapping on my arm.

“Tam, are you okay? She asked looking so worried. I didn’t answer her immediately I looked at her and no words came out from my mouth, she looked so scared.

‘’Let me call your mum” she said and headed to my mom’s room

Minutes later, Sophia and my mom came to the couch I was resting and mum felt my temperature and noticed I was burning up. She asked if I can stand so that she can lead me to my room, I shook my head positively and got up. Mom helped me to my room and instructed Sophia to get her water and a towel.

“You weren’t feeling this sick yesterday, why are you burning up today” she asked no one in particular while she helped me to lie on the bed.

Sophia came in few minutes later with the water in a bowl and the towel mom requested, mom soaked the towel in the water and placed it on my forehead, she did that for some time until I fell asleep.

I woke up again feeling a little bit relief, I took my bath and dressed in my school uniform. I went downstairs, while on the stairs I heard my siblings laughing and cracking jokes. When they sighted me, they kept quiet.

“Mom said you weren’t feeling too well, how’re feeling now” Sonia asked looking concerned.

“I’m better now sis, the headache has reduce” I said sitting down to eat my breakfast.

“Don’t tell me you want to go to school” That was David

“But I just said I’m feeling better now” just as I was replying David, mom came out from her room fully dressed for work.

“Good morning Mom” we said in unison and she responded.

“Why don’t you rest today and recover fully first before going to school” Mom said and I shook my head and told her “Mom I want to go to school, I’m feeling better now.

She didn’t try to persuade me, she left for work.

“Stubborn girl” Sonia said laughing, I knew she was expecting me to ditch school so she can see who to gossip with.

We finished our breakfast, and we went outside to the parking lot where Akpan is already waiting for us and we drove off.

We got to school very early and I went into my class, No one was in class. I brought out my iphone11 dad bought for me on my last birthday, plugged my air pod and started going through my playlist searching for songs to play. Few minutes later, someone tapped me on my shoulder and I looked up and it was kelvin.

“Tamara I’ve been talking to you since, I didn’t know you were listening to music’’ He said

‘’Oh sorry, I was trying to keep myself busy since no more was in the class” I said disconnecting the music and I placed the air pod back into the pack. Since the last time he helped me with my mathematics, he’s more comfortable talking to me than earlier when I newly got into the school.

“You look sick, are you okay” He asked me while trying to arrange his books into his desk.

“I had a terrible headache early this morning but I’m better now” I replied him

“You would have stayed home and recover fully, remember health is wealth” he said smiling. He look more handsome when he smiles with his very attractive dimples on both side of his cheeks.

I reminded him about the mathematics he promised to help tutor me and he said he’s aware and he will put me through it on our free period. While we were still talking, Anita came in and greeted us

“Anita how was your weekend” I asked smiling at her. She went over to her seat to keep her school bag and came over to my desk close to kelvin.

“it was really boring, had to stay home all weekend” She said looking so sad. She wasn’t online the whole weekend because her dad seized her from using her phone after he caught her chatting in the middle of the night instead of sleeping or studying.

“And your phone is on lockdown” I said mocking her, she gave me a look and came forward to hit me but I dodged. Kelvin sat on his seat going through his books. What a bookworm

“How was yours” She asked me. I couldn’t even wait for her to finish asking me.

“ it was so fun filled, my big sis is around and she took us to this new cozy restaurant in town. We had so much fun. And guess who we saw there? I asked her.

”I’m not good with guesses” she replied

“We saw Mirabel and her friends, she even came over to greet my sister and introduced herself as David’s classmate” I told Anita and she was just looking at me expecting me to say more.

“You really had a lot of fun” she finally said

Henry and other of our classmates came into the class, he came to our desk to say Hi

“Hello, I woke up late today” he said shaking his friend who has now left the book he was reading.

“How was your weekend” Anita and I asked in unison

“Not much fun and this boy right here made sure I was immersed in my books” he said pointing at kelvin.

“You guys read together” I asked

“Yes, he’s always at my place every Saturday to study” Henry said smiling at me.

“That’s really nice” Anita said

“Yeah it is” Henry replied.

As we were still talking, the biology teacher came in and we settled down to learn.

DAVID

We finished our first period which was physics and that is my favorite subject, as I was going through the topic we were thought, Mirabel came to my desk.

“Hey! Good morning.” She said immediately she came to my desk.

“Good morning” I replied without looking up at her.

“What’s wrong with you, why are you not looking up at me, did I do something wrong?” she asked sadly

“I already told you to stay away from me because I don’t want issues with your boyfriend” I told her and continued with my book.

“You’re treating me so badly” she said

“I’m not treating you badly Mirabel, I just don’t want issues with your boyfriend” I said to her

“Anyways I came to say Hi, and your big sister is very beautiful” She said

“Thanks” I said smiling

She left for her seat while I continued with what I was doing. Just then Raphael came to straight to my seat.

“What did discuss with my girlfriend” He asked me

I pretended like I didn’t hear what he asked me and continued with what I was doing and in a blink of an eye, he slapped me on my handsome face. Mirabel who was on her seat saw all that happened and came she came to my seat.

“Raphael what is wrong with you”? She asked him and he didn’t reply her. I was very angry and this is the issue I’ve been trying so hard to avoid.

I removed my hand from my cheek got closer to him and gave him his own share of the slap, he staggered back holding his own cheek. The effect of the slap really went so well.

He came close to me looking at me angrily and carried a chair close to him to throw at me and I was quick enough to dodge it. I ran close to him and pinned him on the ground and gave him few punches. Mirabel and few of our classmates were shouting and some of the boys came to separate us. I gave him few injuries on his lips.

“This is not over yet” he said and left the class with his friends

Mirabel came to my side and was trying to apologize with for what just happened between I and her boyfriend

“Get your hands off me, I told you earlier to stay away from me. See the issues I have been avoiding” I shouted at her.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know he will act this way” She said looking hurt. She left to her seat

I sat down reminiscing what just happened  between I and Raphael, I’m not the type to retaliate like that but I need to show him that he doesn’t need to step on people like that and he went too far slapping me like he wants to disfigure my handsome face. Gabriel came to my seat and was looking at me like he saw a ghost

“Why are you looking at me like that”? I asked him

“Did you just fight with the class bully over his girl”? He asked me

“He came up to me violently and you don’t expect me to sit back and look at him treat me like I’m a baby” I told him.

“Just be very careful with him, he’s a dangerous boy’’ Gabriel said and went back to his seat.

He came back into the class with his friends as they looked murderous at me while going back to their seats.

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Update Don drop oooo
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=jullyrosy post=110955294]Update Don drop oooo[/quality

Ghost reader make una try dey comment oooo
Re: My School Love by Ann2012(f): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Thanks for the update
Hope Raphael won’t harm David
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

Thanks for reading dear

Let's see how it goes..
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Dimex43

1 Like

Re: My School Love by PrinceMon101(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

And here comes Ann2012

How have you been Ann? It's been a while in here
Re: My School Love by PrinceMon101(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thank you for this update Jullybabe

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Shyhumbility1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ride on dear

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Ann2012(f): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
PrinceMon101:

And here comes Ann2012

How have you been Ann? It's been a while in here
I’m okay
Hope you’re good too?
Re: My School Love by PrinceMon101(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ann2012:

I’m okay
Hope you’re good too?

Sure, I am
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 7:10am On Mar 14, 2022
Update tomorrow
Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ghen ghen. I want the violence, give me the violence tongue tongue tongue

#Xavier
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Xavier5:
Ghen ghen. I want the violence, give me the violence tongue tongue tongue

#Xavier
Lol
Thanks Xavier5

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2022

SOPHIA

I was in the kitchen cleaning the utensils after Tamara and David left for school, I decided to keep the kitchen clean because I don’t like when there are used plates and cup in the kitchen sink. I was still cleaning the kitchen when my phone rang and I looked at the screen, it is my boyfriend. I smiled and picked up the call.

“Hello baby” I said smiling like a kindergarten pupil who was given a lollipop.

“Hello my angel, how are you doing? He asked me

“I’m not fine” I replied making a baby face like he’s there to see it

“What’s wrong with you, are you sick?” he asked me sounding worried.

“No no, it’s just that I miss u” I replied biting my nails.

“Don’t worry, I will be back by the end of next month. My program is done here and dad wants me back home” He said

“Really” I asked sounding surprised and happy at the same time.

“Yeah” He replied. We spoke for some time about so many interesting stuffs and he also asked how I’m being treated at my work place. We spoke about so many personal stuffs before he said he wants to go out with his friends. We said our love you’s and disconnected the calls. After I was done with the call, I heard footsteps inside the kitchen and I quickly turned, it is Sonia.

“Girl in love´’ she said smiling at me and also coming closer to where I was standing.

“You must really love him, see how you were goggling and even acting like a child” she continued.

“Yes I love him and he’s a very good guy from a responsible family” I said to her as I continued with my cleaning.

“With the way you both were talking, seems he isn’t in Nigeria” she asked looking at me

“yes, he’s studying abroad” I said blushing

“Wow, you’ve caught a big fish” she said looking surprised. I knew she was surprise a housemaid is dating a boy that stays abroad, well its who I love and he found me attractive and responsible enough to date. They will know him soon since he will be coming back by the end of next month.

“You’re really lucky to find to find a real one, my high school lover cheated on me the minute he left Nigeria and we broke up” she said looking hurt.

“Don’t worry, you will find a better person” I said to her trying to console her.

“Enough of the relationship talks, what should I help you with” she asked

“I’m already done” I said wiping my hands on the kitchen towel

“Okay” she said as we both left the kitchen.

TAMARA

I and Anita were in the canteen eating our when my brother came in with his friend, they approached our table and sat down on the vacant seats.

“Here comes the school fighter, Anthony Joshua himself” I said as I made mock bow. The news was already all over the school that my brother fought with the school bully over a girl.

“I will knock your head” he said trying to hit me

“So tell me what caused the fight” I asked as I took a bite from my doughnut

He told me everything how he was the one that attacked him over nothing. As we were still talking, Mirabel and her friends came into the canteen and went to their usual spot with her eyes roaming around.

“She’s looking at you” Anita finally spoke

“I’ve told her to avoid me because I don’t want to be friends with her so that what happened today won’t reoccur” David said

“But I don’t think she mean any harm, I think the problem is her boyfriend. He’s a very silly guy” I said

“I know, but I’m avoiding her because of him” David said

We were still talking when the alarm sound came signifying the end of lunch.

MIRABEL

I went over to David’s desk after our physics class, I greeted him and he replied without looking up at him. I felt hurt because he was really snubbing me, when I asked him why he wasn’t looking up at me, he said he already asked me to stay away from him because he doesn’t want issues with my boyfriend. Talking about boyfriend, I’ve been looking for ways to break up with him. His attitude doesn’t go well with me anymore, maybe because I’m beginning to change from my rude old self and his character is becoming too irritating.

After I told David I just came to say hi to him and also complimented hoe beautiful his older sister is, he replied me with a smile saying “Thanks”. His smile is one in a million.

As I left his desk, I saw Raphael going over to his desk and the next thing I heard was “what did you discuss with my girlfriend” and the next thing he did was slap David. I went back to David seat and approached Raphael and asked ‘what’s wrong with you”?

David was angry and he slapped Raphael, Raphael quickly took a chair and threw it but David dodged it, went close to him pinned him down and punched Raphael. Our classmates came over and separated them.

Later during lunch, I went to the canteen with the girls and saw David with his sister and I’m sure he must have told her what happened. I went over to our usual spot and I couldn’t stop looking at him.

The alarm sound went on signifying the end of lunch and we left the canteen to our classrooms.

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Adesina12: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hope Sophia bf is not same person as Sonia bf
David still need to report Raphael to authority to avoid reoccurrence
Sweet popcorn for you Jully

1 Like

Re: My School Love by dimex43(m): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2022
jullyrosy:
Dimex43
why calling my name
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:41am On Mar 16, 2022
dimex43:
why calling my name

Huh?
Re: My School Love by Shyhumbility1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]more ink and ice cream for you jullyrosy RIDE ON

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Ann2012(f): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
The Drama especially the David and Mirabel part is getting more thrilling cool cool cool

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Xavier5:
The Drama especially the David and Mirabel part is getting more thrilling cool cool cool

#Xavier

Thanks xavier

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ann2012:
Well done OP

Thanks ann
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2022

KELVIN

It was a stressful day in school, we had so many school work to do and I had to put Tamara through the mathematics she wasn’t understanding. She actually a very intelligent girl but she wasn’t good with mathematics. She is an easy person to teach, she pays attention and understands quite quickly. Since we started talking, I got to know she’s not a spoilt brat like the rest of the girls in our class, she is a very sociable, accommodating and very nice.

Recently, Henry, Anita, Tamara and I have formed a clique, we’re always together, doing assignment and classwork together. With the fact that henry has a crush on Anita even though he doesn’t have the courage enough to tell her, I also see the way Anita looks at him. I think they will make a great match.

I got home, mum travelled to the neighboring state to buy her wares to stuck up her shop and dad is in his carpentry shop, I won’t be going to the shop to help him today I have a lot of things to do at home like cleaning and washing my clothes. I went to the corner where we keep pots and opened the pot and dished out food for myself. I went to the parlor and turned on the old LG television we had in the house, I watched the popular NTA channel while I scooping my food into my mouth.

We don’t have DSTV because we don’t have that luxury of subscribing it every month, Dad and mum are really trying their best to see we eat comfortably and not look hungry.

I took my phone from the center table in the parlor, switched on my data and pressed on the whatsApp icon and messages popped up.

One was from the class group, ignored it because I rarely read or partake in anything that happens in the group chat. They mostly talk about events that happened in school/class or talk about teachers thereby giving nicknames to the teachers. Friday nights in the group are for either questions about various subjects or Hot seat. I sometimes partake in the subjects question and answers but any Friday night that is hot seat, I just scroll and read.

The other message is from henry, I clicked on it and saw he was still online, we started chatting

“Hey man” this was what I saw when I opened his message

“Are you home now”? I asked even though I know it was a silly question, because I know he must have gotten home since it was his driver that came to pick him up for school.

“Yeah, I’m home” he replied. I left his message and went ahead to reply my church member who chatted me to know if I will still be coming for the church program for teenagers scheduled for 5pm the next day. I replied him saying I will try to be there even though I know it might not be possible because we close late from school.

My message icon popped up again and henry’s name appeared, I clicked on his message

“Have you done the mathematics assignment?” he asked with a smiling emoji

“Not yet but I will do it once I’m done washing my clothes” I replied

“I’m about doing mine now, can u please explain it for me’ He asked. I stood up, dropped the phone on the table and went to the bedroom where I kept my school bag, brought out my mathematics note and went back to the parlor. I picked up my phone from the table and click on voice note and explained the first question for him

“You’re a lifesaver friend” he said with his favorite smiling emoji

“Thanks, I need to clean the house and also wash my clothes. We will chat later at night when I must have done my chores” I said with a pleading emoji and logged off without waiting for his reply.

I took switched off the television, took my plate from the table and headed outside to wash the used plates and later on wash my house clothes and uniform.

Later that night when I was done with my chores and assignment, Mum and dad were back and they’re already sleeping due to the stressful day at their survival places.

I plugged my phone to the closest wall socket and turned on my data, I was charging and chatting even though my dad already told me that process will damage my phone battery, I still prefer.

I clicked on henry’s message and read it. He told me the various answers he got from each the mathematics problem and they aligned with mine.

“You’re correct with your answers” I replied him.

“Thanks” He said as he continued typing

“I want to officially ask Anita out but I don’t know how to go about it” he said and dropped a confused looking meme to show his expression. I smiled and started typing

“Is there a special way of asking a girl out” I asked him, I’m sure he will have a funny look on because he knows I’m not too good with women affairs and I’m mostly a bookie

“I forgot I’m asking the wrong individual, I will get her something during lunch tomorrow and ask her to be my girlfriend” he said with a dancing emoji. I chuckled and started typing

“I will like to see that” I said laughing.

He dropped a voice note saying he doesn’t need anyone disturbing them and how he wants to do it in a special way. Henry is a nice guy, even with his father’s wealth, he doesn’t feel too big. He associate with people cordially no matter your status. You will rarely know his uncle is the owner of the school because he doesn’t boast about it. This where the character I saw in him that made use friends and to think he’s intelligent but find it hard to understand mathematics.

”But I hope dating Anita won’t divert your attention from your studies” I asked him

“You should know me by now, I’m a very serious person when it comes to academics, and Anita will be my special friend (girlfriend) with nothing attached until we’re old enough. Just little touches” he said with a wink emoji

“Okay, if you say so” I told him.

“Do you have Tamara’s number” he asked me

“No, I don’t” I said and remembered that I was yet to ask her for her phone number.

“I wanted to add her to the group and also have her contact for chats” he replied

“Okay, we will ask her for it tomorrow” I said to him scratching my eyes.

“We?” he asked me laughing out via voice note

“Of course, is she not also my classmate?” I asked him

“Okay, I thought you were feeling too big to ask for her number” he said

“Abeg, Henry rest. I wan go sleep, tomorrow na school” I typed switching to pidgin

“Alright, good night” he said

“Good night” I replied and switched off my data.....TBC
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
DAVID

I woke up from my siesta looking really tired, as I stood up I felt pains on my hand remembering it was same hand I used to punch Raphael. I looked out of my window and it was already dark, I must have slept for so long and surprisingly no one came up to wake me up. I’m sure the loud mouth Tamara must have told Sonia what happened in school.

I walked to my bathroom to rinse my face and used my towel to wipe off the water from my face. Came back into my room and grabbed my phone, unlocked it and saw five missed calls from caramel my ex-girlfriend. I was surprised when I saw the missed calls since she broke up with me on grounds that she wants to concentrate on her studies she hasn’t called me.

We were the envy of others, we read together, we eat together, we literally go everywhere together except the toilet. In class, we work on our classwork together. Most time, I help her understand some topics she couldn’t understand.

One morning, she called me to our usual spot and told me she won’t be able to continue with the relationship that she wants to concentrate more on her studies. I was hurt though but I can’t force her to be in a relationship with me.

I didn’t bother to call her back, I left my room heading downstairs. The minute I stepped down, I went straight to the kitchen to see what was prepared for dinner. It was pounded yam and oha soup.

“I will dish your food now” Sophia said

“Okay” I replied her while I went to the sitting room

Tamara and Sonia were in the sitting room when I came down, I guessed they must have eaten. “Good evening sis” I said while sitting down on the couch closest to Sonia.

“Evening Anthony Joshua” she said in a sarcastic tone and continued talking “I’ve heard about your boxing competition today o” she said while I looked over at Tamara. When she saw I was looking at her, she looked away and concentrated on the television.

“Basketmouth, I know this is your handwork. Can’t you just zip your mouth sometimes?” I looked at her angrily

“I didn’t do anything wrong” she said tearfully. I guess I was too harsh with my words but I didn’t care

“So you fought in school because of that girl we saw at the restaurant the other day? I thought you said she was just your classmate” Sonia asked. I was about replying her when Sophia came to tell me that my food is served. I stood up

“I will tell you everything when I’m done eating” I stood up and walked to the dining table before I left, from the corner of my eyes I saw Tamara wasn’t crying anymore.

After I must have finish eating, I went to the sitting room where Sonia, Tamara and Sophia were and sat on the vacant couch close to Sonia.

“My ears are wide open to hear this story” She said smiling

“Well, I was in class after our physics class, Mirabel the girl you saw in the restaurant on Saturday came to my desk to say Hi and also said she likes you and that you’re beautiful” I started with my explanation and Sonia blushed via the part that was about her. I ignored her and continued talking. “I already told her to avoid me because her boyfriend accosted my friend and I and told me to avoid Mirabel. So when I told her that, she felt hurt and went back to her seat. When she left, her boyfriend and his friends came to my desk to ask what I was discussing with his girlfriend, I ignored him and the next thing he slapped me and I couldn’t just watch a boy my age slap me and go free. I slapped him back and he even tried using a chair to hit me but I dodged it” I stopped looked at my listeners and they were seriously paying attention to what I was saying.

“I hurriedly threw a punch at him before my classmates came to separate the fight”.

“She’s got an insecure and controlling boyfriend” Sonia said

“I don’t have anything to do with her, she keeps coming to me for talks and I can’t talk to her because of her bully of a boyfriend.

“I think she likes you” Sophia finally said

“Just be careful with him and make sure you tell your teacher whenever he comes threatening you such boys are really dangerous and I don’t want anything happening to my baby brother” she said rubbing my head

“I will” I said as I brought out my phone and pressed the whatsApp icon and a message popped up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Like, share and comment...
Thanks guys
Re: My School Love by Adesina12: 12:42am On Mar 19, 2022
This suspense is tormenting person
Jully!!!
I said it that David needs to report the bully boy
Thank you sweetheart
Sweet popcorn for you dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alpha Squad. / Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.