Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

My School Love - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My School Love (29575 Views)

High School Love / My High School Love / My High School Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Love by froze6(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
jullyrosy:
Like, comment and share
Thanks
I no dey comment, na abuse full ur mouth.
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
froze6:

I no dey comment, na abuse full ur mouth.

U just did dear...
Did I force u?
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Adesina12 u asked for it o
Ann2012 and my other friends update is here
Re: My School Love by Damibiz(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Have been away from this section for some time now but stumble over this peace of art and I'm impressed, keep it up man just try and mind your punctuations and again when you are making reference to two persons...Tam and David,it should be Tam and I not I and Tam........this section use to my best until work took over my free time ��
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Damibiz:
Have been away from this section for some time now but stumble over this peace of art and I'm impressed, keep it up man just try and mind your punctuations and again when you are making reference to two persons...Tam and David,it should be Tam and I not I and Tam........this section use to my best until work took over my free time ��

Thanks alot for d correction Damibiz
I really appreciate
Re: My School Love by Damibiz(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
jullyrosy:

Thanks alot for d correction Damibiz
I really appreciate
you are welcome.... keep them coming,we are behind you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My School Love by Ogamysamo: 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
jullyrose am here again o the guy who earlierly told you that sophia is dating sonia's boyfriend.

i'm here to look at the new student again and after my observation i know that the new student is or will be a girl and her name is or will be caramel and she came because of david because he can't avoid seeing her if they had being in thesame school and in thesame class

well until i see the next update before i know if my gest is Right Or Wrong

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Ogamysamo:
jullyrose am here again o the guy who earlierly told you that sophia is dating sonia's boyfriend.

i'm here to look at the new student again and after my observation i know that the new student is or will be a girl and her name is or will be caramel and she came because of david because he can't avoid seeing her if they had being in thesame school and in thesame class

well until i see the next update before i know if my gest is Right Or Wrong

Let's see. .
Thanks for the comment
Re: My School Love by Timiprince(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Getting juicy �
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2022
Timiprince:
Getting juicy �

My wahala paddy...hope ure good
Thanks for reading
Re: My School Love by Timiprince(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2022
jullyrosy:

My wahala paddy...hope ure good
Thanks for reading

I should be thanking you for this masterpiece

Something tells me David will be shocked by who d new student will be

Still chilling with my popcorn �
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
11 cont’d

What!!!!!!!!!!! I almost screamed

Its Raymond my childhood friend, the last time I heard from him was years ago when he recently left Nigeria with his parents to America.

I was lost in thought the whole time the teacher was introducing him, I was brought back from my memory by a tap on my shoulder.

“Can I sit here” He said pointing at the vacant seat close to mine.

“Yes you can” I said to him

“Longest time Mira” He said to me smiling. Well, it is still our free period and the class was beginning to turn into a market place, I looked round the class, my friends were looking at me and I know they are surprise I know the new kid in class. I didn’t mind moreover they’re the ones avoiding me.

David was more focus with his books and his friend Gabriel close to him as he explains something in his book to him.

“Yeah, it’s been years, are you guys back for good?” I asked him

‘’Yeah, Grandpa is sick and he wants Dad to take over the company, we had to come back” He said the smile not leaving his face

His grandpa is a very wealthy man, he owns several businesses in the country. Now he is sick, his dad will control the business.

“Oh, so you decided to come to my school” I said to him

“I’m here base on recommendation from your dad, he told my dad this school is really good” He said

Oh my dad, why must it be my school and even in my class? I won’t be free to do what I want anymore

I looked over at Raphael’s seat, he was busy discussing with his friends, well that’s his business I don’t care about him, I’ve never cared though.

Some of the guys came over to say Hi to Ray, wait did I just call him Ray? He was just smiling all through and shaking hands with the guys and waving at some of the ladies.

Just as I was about to say something, the teacher resurfaced. Its end of free period

It was lunch time and I didn’t feel like going out for food, I stayed in the class with my harlequin novel I am reading. I focused in my reading when someone tapped my desk, it was Raymond

“Are you not going out for lunch” He asked

“No, I’m not hungry” I told him as I concentrated back on my novel

“Since you don’t want to eat, won’t you show me round your school” He said looking at me apologetically

“My school? Is my dad the owner of the school” I asked jokingly

“You know what I mean mira’’ He said

“Ok, let’s go” I said to him as I dropped the book I was reading and we left the classroom

As we were passing the canteen, I showed him our school’s canteen and he was impressed at how organize it was, with the corner of my eyes I saw David looking at me but I pretended like I didn’t see him, something crossed my mind. I should use Raymond to make him jealous.

“It’s good you’re back, at least I have a friend to talk to” I said

“You don’t have friends here?” he asked looking surprise

“I do but they’re not talking to me for some silly reasons” I said to him with hurt written all over my face

“Don’t worry, they will come around and I’m here now” He reassuringly

‘’I want to see your football pitch” He said happily

“let me take you there” we took a walk to the football pitch and he was really impressed, we saw a few students training in the pitch. Raymond went over to them and said some few words to them I couldn’t but looking at their faces, they were smiling. He came over to my side and we went back to class.

RAYMOND

I looked around the classroom and saw a vacant seat close to Mirabel, and I went over to sit close to her.  Mirabel is my childhood friend, we grew up doing everything together and her parents always bring her to the house whenever they wanted to travel out of the country.

We never attended same school as kids, our parents thought it will a distraction to the both of us since we were too close to each other.

We left Nigeria after my first year in high school, it was a decision that didn’t go well with me but I had no choice than to go with it. Mirabel and I didn’t speak all through my stay in America not because I didn’t want to talk to her but I lost her number and she wasn’t on Facebook as at that time.

When we finally came back to Nigeria because of grandpa’s illness, my parents decided I should continue schooling here in Nigeria but had no idea of school I should attend. It was when Mira’s Dad came over to the house he told my dad about Mirabel’s school as one of the best in the state.

My dad registered me in the school with strict instructions that I concentrate with my studies and I should avoid trouble.  When I was introduced to my classmates, I saw Mirabel looking so shock seems I was the least person she was expecting. I went over to her seat while our classmates stare at me like I was a masquerade, I tapped because she was lost in thought but she jerked after I tapped her.

“Can I sit here” I asked and she nodded. We continued chatting and catching up on old times since she said it was a free period. Mirabel was really looking more beautiful and she added in the right places, I’ve always feelings for Mirabel but she never reciprocated even after I told her. I let her be as we continue our friendship o platonic level.

I just hope she sees me as that friend she used to know when we were still little, I hope we still remain best of friends but with the years apart, I still don’t know if it will be possible.

I was yet to ask her if there’s someone in her life and I don’t think I can because I don’t want to get my heart broken into pieces after the revelation.

I noticed she was always looking at a certain guy in class, I don’t know what is going on between them and I’m sure going to find out.

Maybe I need a chill pill since it’s my first day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Update Don land
Re: My School Love by Dunkjames5(m): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Forward grin

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Shyhumbility1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
More ink bae

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Shyhumbility1:
More ink bae

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 6:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Thanks
Re: My School Love by Timiprince(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2022
Hmmm

This love issue wan get many branches like this... getting more juicy as we move
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Timiprince:
Hmmm

This love issue wan get many branches like this... getting more juicy as we move

Lol
Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Beautiful Piece Jully cool cool cool

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2022
Xavier5:
Beautiful Piece Jully cool cool cool

#Xavier

Thanks Xavier

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Timiprince(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2022
When are we expecting next update please
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Timiprince:
When are we expecting next update please

Hopefully today
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2022

TAMARA

It’s Friday afternoon and the atmosphere was very hot, even my handkerchief was soaked with sweat. It was a very stressful day at school ranging from series of notes and classwork, the day’s mathematics was done by the help of kelvin who was determined to find solutions to the difficult problems that was given to us.

I laid on my bed with my face up to the ceiling looking very exhausted, Sonia barged into my room without knocking and I looked at her with an angry face

“Why didn’t you knock” I asked her looking at her with an angry expression on my face

“I was just excited to give you the latest’’ She said excitedly

“What’s the latest” I asked her confused

“Well I just got a car” She said showcasing a key in front of me

“Wooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww” I shouted in excitement as I grabbed the key from her trying to go outside but she stopped me.

“I’m not done” She said

“What’s left” I asked her impatiently

“I will be going to school from home” she said and I didn’t allow her finish before I jumped on her.

‘Let’s go see my new car” She giggling

We went outside the house, our noise alerted David who joined us outside. We ran to where the car was parked, it’s a Honda accord (red). It’s so beautiful, we hurriedly entered the car trying to check it out.

“Sonia your car is so beautiful” I said to her and she smiled and mouthed a “Thank You”

“I can’t wait to get mine too” David said

“Maybe on your 20th birthday” Sonia said

“I will have to wait for four years?” he asked looking from Sonia to myself with a look of disappointment on his face.

“Let’s go in” Sonia said to me, I was complaining how tired I was earlier from school stress and Sonia’s news make me energetic. I’m still in my school uniform

I’m so excited that Sonia will be going to school from now on since she’s now a car owner, that means less boring moments for me and weekend outings.

We all went inside, I went to the kitchen to check what we will be having for dinner but couldn’t Sophia in the kitchen. I left the kitchen to ask Sonia if she had seen Sophia

“Sonia where’s Sophia” I asked

“Oh she went to the market to get groceries” She said

“Alright, so how are we going to celebrate your new car” I asked her smiling

‘’Don’t worry, I will be taking you guys out tomorrow to our usual spot” She said and I jumped up with excitement, and ran upstairs to have a bath and change into my mufti. I came down few minutes later and joined Sonia and David in the sitting room and we started chatting

“David, there’s a newcomer in your class” I said

“Yeah” he replied absentmindedly

“And I saw her with Mirabel already” I said with a little giggle

“Are you trying to get information from me, well there’s nothing to tell and it’s none of my business who Mirabel is with” He said sounding very angry

“Why are you getting angry, I only asked a harmless question” I said. All this while, Sonia was quiet smiling and looking at the both be of us while we argue before she finally spoke up

“Hmmmmm, my brother is getting jealous” She said as she chuckled

“Jealous? Over what” He asked

“That Mirabel is getting the attention of a new guy on his first day” Sonia said

“How that my business’’ He said with anger still in his voice.

“Then why are you getting angry” I asked him

“I’m not angry but please stop asking me about Mirabel, she’s not my girlfriend” He said

“Okay, if you say so” Sonia said

“Sonia, have you heard from big bro?” David asked

“Yeah, we chatted this morning and he said he has a surprise for us and will be unveiling it very soon’
“Same thing he said to me” David replied

‘’I can’t wait for this surprise” I said excitedly

Sophia came in from the front door dragging bags along with her, I stood up to go help her with the bags

“Welcome, you would have waited for me to come back from school, I would have loved to go to the supermarket with you” I said

“It was getting late and I needed to make dinner early’’ she said as we entered the kitchen and I helped her place the foodstuffs in their various section.

‘I saw a car outside, who owns it?” Sophia asked

“Ohhhhhh, that’s Sonia’s new car” I said smiling

“It’s so beautiful” Sophia said

“Yes it is and Sonia said she will be taking us out tomorrow” I said happily

“She’s supposed to leave tomorrow” She said confused

“About that, she will be going to school from home’’

‘’That’s nice” she said

We cooked dinner and Sophia served our food.

I laid on the couch, playing candy crush on my iPhone, a cold bottle of my favorite drink Pepsi was standing beside me on the side table as I consume it excitedly.

Although my favorite show was on but I was more focused on the game on my phone, David was busy with his laptop while Sonia was focused on the show.

I was still scrolling through my phone when a call from henry came in, I gave him my number earlier today after he said I needed to be part of the class group chat. I picked his call

“Hello Kelv” I said and immediately Sonia looked at me but I acted like I didn’t see her

“Hello Tam, I’ve added you to the class group chat” Henry said

“Alright, let me come online” I said as I switch on my data and saw several unread messages from friends and few from my classmates and the group chat I was recently added to.

I clicked on henry’s unread message “Hi” I didn’t reply immediately, I went to the group chat and they weren’t talking about important stuffs so I went back to reply henry’s message.

“Hi” I replied not really knowing what to say to him

“Anita and I will be going out tomorrow, will you like to come with us” He asked

“oh no, I will be going out with my siblings tomorrow” I said and he sighed

“Alright, we will chat later” He said and went offline I scrolled down to Anita’s name to see if she is online but unfortunately, she’s offline.

I’m sure she must be tired after the much work we did today at school, I promise to call her the next day. Sonia tapped me and said she was going to bed after switching off the TV we headed upstairs to our rooms...TBC
Re: My School Love by Nwachacho: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
After devouring all the updates like David, I must confess op your story go well pass Sophia's meal. grin

Jully more pls
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 12:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Nwachacho:
After devouring all the updates like David, I must confess op your story go well pass Sophia's meal. grin

Jully more pls

Lol, Thanks for d comment Nwachacho
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
12 CONT’D

DAVID

FRIDAY EVENT

I didn’t want to talk about what happened in class the previous day, I saw how Mirabel was shocked when she saw the new guy and I knew instantly she knows him from somewhere. I saw them pass through the canteen, and I felt a little jealous but I shrugged that feeling off.

All the while I was looking at Mirabel and the new guy, I did know Gabriel was looking at him, he tapped me roughly and I looked at him

“You like this girl, why can’t you guys work something out since it’s mutual” He said

“Like who?” I asked Gabriel feigning confusion

“Mirabel of course” He said

“Are you okay?” I asked

“Be there deceiving yourself until someone takes her away from you, see how close they are on his first day. What will happen when he stays end of the term”? Gabriel said and I was in deep thought because what he said touched me but I didn’t let him see I was touched.

She can be with whoever she wants to be with, I’m here to study and not to make friends and moreover I’m trying to avoid trouble from her ex who has been looking for ways to get on my nerves. If not that I’m avoiding him, I would have dealt with him, and I’m getting fed up with his silly attitude towards me.

Earlier that day, I was heading to the rest room, when Raphael and his friends accosted me and as I tried to find my way past them, he pulled me back. I didn’t react because I was trying to stay away from trouble and I don’t want dad coming to the school as a result of a fight with my classmate. When he saw I wasn’t going to give in to his trouble, he asked his friends to let me go.

Caramel on the other part has been a thorn in my flesh, since the day she came to my house and I shouted at her, she didn’t stop calling me on the phone and I kept rejecting her calls. She even went as far as telling Bryan my friend in my former school to call me and plead on her behalf. Bryan called me but I told him I don’t want to talk about caramel, he knows what went wrong between caramel and I and he’s still pleading that I forgive her. I got angry at him and blocked his number for a while from calling me.

When I opened my whatsApp, I saw a message from him telling me that he was sorry for his behavior and that he only agreed to plead on caramel’s behalf because she was crying when she came to him.

‘’She came to you as a mouthpiece Na, didn’t you see what I went through when that girl broke up with me” I asked

“Dave just soften your heart where that girl dey” He wrote in pidgin

“It’s not that easy bro” I replied

“Except you still have feelings for her because I don’t see any reason why you can’t forgive her” He said

“Fee……what?” I asked with a disgusted emoji

“I don’t have any feeling for her, I just felt bad what she did to me” I typed

“Just forgive her and move on” He said

“Okay” I replied as I went to my phonebook to unblock him, I went back to my whatsApp and chatted caramel up

“Hi” I typed

“Hi’’ she replied

“I have forgiven you, I don’t hold anything against you anymore” I said

“Really” she said with a jubilation emoji

“Yeah” I replied

“Thank you” She said

“You’re welcome’’ As I scrolled down to read unread messages, I clicked on my class group chat. Since it was a Friday night, they were asking the volunteers for the ‘hot seat’ questions ranging from who their crush is, who they like most, their best teacher etc. I didn’t pick much interest in the conversation but something caught my attention, I saw someone with the name Mirabel I don’t have her number but she’s the only Mirabel in our class and I knew it was her. She is one of the volunteers for the hot seat. When she was asked who her crush is, she said Raymond and added a laughing emoji. I got angry and left the group chat with their boring conversations and scrolled to caramel’s message

”Goodnight” I didn’t reply her because I was already angry at what Mirabel said. I still felt the urge to see what other question she was asked, I clicked on the group chat.

“Who in the class will you like to go on a date with’” she replied “Raymond” I angrily switched off my data and dozed off

I woke up early Saturday morning looking very tired, I laid back trying to regain my lost strength which I didn’t know what I used it for. I kept rolling on my bed until I heard a knock from outside my door and I stood up to know who it is, as I opened the door It was Sonia who said she wanted me to fix something in her laptop

“Can’t it wait?” I asked her as I squeezed my face in a way to tell her I wasn’t ready to help her with it

“No Bro I need to send my school work through email for my lecturer” She said

“Let me see what is wrong with it” I said to Sonia as she gave me the laptop, she came into the room and sat on my bed

“See how neat your room is my baby bro, you’re such I good boy” She said admiringly as she checked out my room. I didn’t reply her as I was busy with her laptop

Few minutes later, I was done fixing and I handed the laptop to her

“Thank you genius” She said ‘And don’t forget we will be hanging out later this afternoon.

“Where are we going sis” I asked

“To the beach” She said

“Hope there will be lot of food o” I asked her and she smacked me saying “You too like food glutton

“Food is life” I replied

“I just made a list with Sophia before coming to your room, and I have given her money to go buy all the things we will be needing for the outing” She replied as I switched on my phone

“Alright” I replied and concentrated on my phone, Sonia left

I came down stairs after I must have finish bathing and tidying up my room, when I got to the stairs, a strong aroma got my nose and I followed the direction where the aroma is coming from and it was from the kitchen.

The girls where frying chicken and on the other burner was a pot of steaming jollof rice, I couldn’t hold myself anymore, I stretched my hand over to collect a piece of chicken when Sonia screamed and said I shouldn’t dare

Tamara was busy with the cabbage, carrot and other stuffs used for making salad while Sophia was turning the rice with a stick, and I guessed she doesn’t want it to get burnt

“Your breakfast is on the dining” Sophia said

I went over to the dining to see my breakfast of bread and egg with tea to step it down.

I settled down for my breakfast

SONIA

We got ready for the outing, I opened my car booth so that the things we are taking along to the beach will be placed in there, I put a call across to caramel because I called her the previous day to inform her will be going out and asked her if she want to tag along and she was positive about it.

Though I know if David knows caramel will be coming, he will not be happy with it, so I didn’t tell him about her coming. As they were bringing out the things, I heard a knock from the gate and immediately my phone rang and I picked.

“Sonia, I’m outside the gate” Caramel said. I shouted the name of the gateman who was far from where I was standing to inform him someone is at the gate. He ran to open the gate.

“The gateman is coming” I told her over the phone and it disconnected

She was in a sexy gown that shows her shape, she was looking so beautiful and classy

“Babe you’re looking so hot, hope u know we’re going to the beach and not a club” I said mocking her

“Don’t worry, my beach clothes are in my bag” She said as she pointed at the bag she was carrying.

We were still talking when David came out with the cooler that contained the chicken, he saw caramel but his face was expressionless, I was thinking he will be very angry but he wasn’t

“Hello Dave” She greeted with a smile

“Hello Cara, how are you doing” He asked and I was very surprised with how cordial he was with his greeting

“Seems you two have left your childish route” I said as I burst out laughing

We were still talking when Sophia came out holding a mat, she greeted Caramel who responded with a smile

“Where’s Tamara” I asked

“She’s still dressing up” Sophia replied

“That girl takes time dressing up, god help her” I said

“Amen” Tamara replied as she came out wearing her beach outfit

“You invited her” Tam asked pointing at Caramel

“Oh yes” I replied

‘Hello Tam” Caramel greeted

“Hey” She replied

We all hopped into the car and we zoomed off

We played around the beach for some time as went to settle down on the mat, our beach activities include board games, truth or dare and dancing competition. We also shared our funny experiences in school as we laugh to what was said. The best part was the truth and dare, you spin a bottle and anyone the bottle faces will be the person you will either ask a question or dare.

We made the truth and dare in a way that you must answer/ go with the dare

Sophia with the help of Tamara served us small chops which was just the appetizer before the main food we came with. We ate it as we continued with the truth or dare. I spin the bottle and he faced caramel, I cracked my brain to get questions I will ask her

“Caramel, truth or dare” I asked

“Dare” She replied

“I dare you to kiss David” I dared her

She was just looking at me, Sophia and Tamara were shocked with my dare. Davis was angrily looking at me like he wants to slap me. Caramel didn’t mind, she went close to him and pecked him before he could even react.

We were done with the truth and dare game and David was still not happy with the dare but I didn’t mind, it was just a peck and not a kiss.

Sophia brought out the food and that minute, David brightened his face at the sight of the food

“See who no longer sulking” I said and we laughed at him, he didn’t reply but collected his food from Sophia and started eating.

“This food is so delicious” Caramel said

“Sophia is a chef” I said

“Hope you’re considering opening a fast food in the future” Caramel asked

“I have plans towards that” Sophia replied

“That’s Nice” I added

We packed up after eating because it was already getting late and we are supposed to drop Caramel off at her place before we head home.....TBC

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
That will be all for the week guys....
Re: My School Love by Nwachacho: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hey Jully, after dropping caramel off, pls don't forget to come back and continue this story cos am still waiting here at the beach with my popcorn grin

More ink to your pen
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nwachacho:
Hey Jully, after dropping caramel off, pls don't forget to come back and continue this story cos am still waiting here at the beach with my popcorn grin

More ink to your pen

Hahaha hahaha
Thanks for d comment..
Next update is on sunday
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 5:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Happy New month guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question / The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.