Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

My School Love - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My School Love (29251 Views)

My High School Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
jullyrosy:

I'm fine dear....
Had to stop o

Why

#Xavier
Re: My School Love by PrinceMon101(m): 12:26am On Feb 18, 2022
jullyrosy:

I'm fine prince....
I'm on a break

Oh!
Okay, but don't forget us whenever you return
Re: My School Love by Bam17(f): 2:11am On Feb 18, 2022
Ma, please don't stop the story. I'm enjoying it embarassed embarassed
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 5:39am On Feb 18, 2022
Bam17:
Ma, please don't stop the story. I'm enjoying it embarassed embarassed

I will update today....thanks
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
The next day, Akpan dropped us off at school, the school environment was filled with students, some laughing and chatting with their friends while some were heading to their classrooms.

Tamara came out from the car and headed towards her classroom with her air pod plugged into her ears, unknown to her, Anita has been calling her but she didn’t hear due to the fact that she was listening to music from her phone. As she was about entering the classroom, Anita tapped her softly.

‘’Tam, I have been calling you since you came down from the car’’ She said panting heavily as a result of the running.

‘’Sorry anny, I’m listening to music and I didn’t hear you called me’’ she replied. Tamara looked so extraordinarily beautiful in her school uniform, she wore a fanciful shoe and packed her hair stylishly. Mere looking at her, you will know she takes proper care of her skin even in her young age.

‘’Its alright’’ Anita said looking at her friend.

‘’How was your night’’ Tamara asked her friend Anita as they continue their walk down the long corridor leading to their classroom.

‘’I slept well tam’’ Anita replied.

Since the previous day tamara was introduced to the class, anita liked her and that they become friends and now, they’re good friends. Since her bestfriend Amanda joined the classy girls in school, she stopped talking to her and even forgot she existed.

The classy girls are a group of four beautiful and intelligent girls with different characters and from rich background. Mirabel is the leader of the gang, she’s is a very intelligent girl and one of the best academically in her class. She is David’s new classmate. Mirabel is a very beautiful girl but she’s rude and filled with pride.

She has a boyfriend in her class whose name is Raphael but popularly known as ‘’raph’’ by his friends and classmates. Raph is the class bully but he is a handsome young boy who doesn’t waste time to flaunt his father’s wealth n people’s faces. Mirabel fell in love with raph because of his popularity and handsomeness.

Star is another of the classy girls, she is Mirabel’s best friend and has same character as Mirabel, very arrogant and stubborn.

Tina is the third girl in the gang, she’s Mirabel’s classmate and friend. She is a very calm and jovial, how she became a member of the gang still doesn’t go well with some of the students. She’s the only child to a single mother, her father left them when she was two years old and since then, her mother has been taking care of her. Her dad remarried while her mum refused to marry.

Amanda who is the youngest and newest member of the gang was Anita’s best friend but stopped the moment she started hanging out with Mirabel and her friends, she stopped talking to Anita. Mirabel named the gang ‘’FABULOUS FOUR’’

DAVID

I entered into the classroom and sat on my desk. The previous day, my classmates were nice to me but I’m still trying to adjust to my new environment. My seat mate Gabriel was chatting and laughing with some group of our classmates, when he saw I was seated, he came and sat down on his seat beside me.

‘’Dave how far’’? I asked giving him a handshake. Gabriel is a bit taller than I am, he is a very handsome guy but not handsome than I am though *winks* he is a light skinned guy, a lady’s boy. A very funny guy, he has this kind of infectious laughter, when he laughs you would suddenly feel the urge to laugh too even if you have reason to. In no time, we started arguing about football. Gabriel is a Manchester united fan while I am a Chelsea fan but we were both lovers of Ronaldo the king of football.

‘’Guy did you watch the match yesterday?’’ Gabriel asked looking at me

‘’Yes I did, we really finished your team yesterday’’ I said boasting.

‘’Taaaaaaa, lukaku couldn’t even lift his leg’’ he said chuckling.

When I was about replying him, someone tapped me at the back and I turned and saw Mirabel the girl in my class.

‘’hello david, how are you?’’ she asked

I took a very good look at her, she is chocolate in complexion and skinny with a very long fine hair and a bright big eye the type of Jackie appiah’s, she wasn’t really endowed but I love her features regardless. I was lost admiring her when Gabriel tapped me.

‘’I…I…..I…..I’m fine’’ I stammered

‘’can we talk later during break?’’ she asked pleadingly

‘’ Alright’’ I said and she went to sit on her desk.

‘’Seems she likes you but you will have to stay away from her because she’s trouble’’ Gabriel said

‘’how?’’ I asked him looking confused

‘’she’s dating raph and he doesn’t like her talking to other guys. And that moment, I looked at raph, he was staring at me sending daggers at me, I’m sure if he had a gun, he would have shot me.

Mirabel knew raph her boyfriend won’t be happy she’s talking to the new boy but she doesn’t care, all that matters.

She saw him the previous day with his sister and liked him instantly, later that day, she saw his sister with Anita in the canteen and she was jealous seeing them gist like old friends. She wanted to be close to Tamara so that it will be easier for David to fall for her.

Will this plan work?

Will Tamara agree to be friends with someone as rude as Mirabel

Will Mirabel change her crazy attitude now she has feelings for David?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Xavier5:

Why

#Xavier

Wasn't getting what I was ted but I'm good now

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2022
jullyrosy:

Wasn't getting what I wanted but I'm good now
Re: My School Love by MrLondonder: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
jullyrosy:

Wasn't getting what I was ted but I'm good now

wow, u not getttin enough?i wanto help u
. guess wot am from london & i have 10,000 naira. please pplease please can i mate wit u pleas? smiley
Re: My School Love by silverlinen(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2022
MrLondonder:

wow, u not getttin enough?i wanto help u
. guess wot am from london & i have 10,000 naira. please pplease please can i mate wit u pleas? smiley
See this olosho of a man!
Gerara here...you this deluded melt
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2022
silverlinen:

Lol. ..leave the idiot
Re: My School Love by MrLondonder: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
silverlinen:

cant u see am tryin to toast Jullyrosy? do u have moiney can u topast her??please go & spek book if u dont have moiney sir!!(no oofensse) angry
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
TAMARA

We walked briskly into my classroom, I saw kelvin and his friend I assumed should be henry talking and laughing. I greeted them and sat on my desk, then henry approached me.

‘’hello, I’m henry and you are the new student, welcome to our school’’ he said smiling showcasing his nice dentition.

‘’I’m Tamara and thanks for the warm welcome’’ I said. Hmmmm he’s not as snobbish as his friend kelvin who was seated close to us and pretended like he didn’t see me come in, immediately he saw me, he grabbed his notebook and started reading.

‘’Hi Anita, how was your holiday?’’ henry asked Anita who was arranging her books into her desk.

‘’It was fine, welcome back to school’’ she replied shyly.

According to Anita, she’s been crushing on henry for a while now but got no liver to let him know, I’ve told her that she should let him know that he might feel the same way but she seem to be shy. I saw the little tension between these two when he asked her how the holiday was.

The rest of our classmates started trooping in and the classroom became noisy. Henry went back to his seat while kelvin continued with his reading. There’s this girl in class that I notice always looks at kelvin, I got to know her name to be Rhoda. She’s a very pretty but dull girl who finds it hard to study and I also got to know that she has a crush on kelvin….’’seems I have a competition’’ I thought

‘Tamara! Tamara! Tamara!!!! I heard someone whose voice wasn’t familiar call my name, I turned and saw same group of girls that were staring at I and Anita at the canteen the other day. They were walking fast to meet up with me. I stood there waiting for them to come closer.

They got to where I was and the first girl spoke and I assumed she was their leader.

‘’I’m Mirabel and I’m in your brother’s class’’ she said. I looked at her confused trying to understand how that piece of information is my business.

‘’okay?’’ I replied still looking from her to her friends.

‘’can we talk at the canteen or anywhere convenient for you’’ she said smiling and turned to looked at her friends who were busy chatting amongst themselves.

‘’I would have loved to but I’m rushing to meet up with my friend in class’’ I said trying to work away from where we stood because I was getting too bored with conversation. I left them standing and headed towards my classroom where I left Anita because she said she wanted to finish with the note she was writing but I knew the main reason she wanted to stay in class *yes you guessed right* henry was in class with his snobbish fiend who is yet to even say a word to me since I got to the school, I left Anita in class to go get something to eat because I was famished and needed to feed the worms in my belly.

I got to the class and surprisingly, I saw Anita, kelvin and henry laughing and gisting, when kelvin saw I was approaching their desk, he adjusted himself and focused on henry who was saying something obviously funny because Anita burst into laughter. I got to the desk they were chatting, Anita looked at me and asked ‘’how was lunch?’’ I hesitated before replying her

‘’Lunch went well, those girls we saw at the canteen the other day approached me’’ I told Anita, she was looking at me confused, even kelvin and henry were lost.

‘’she wasn’t harsh towards you’’ Anita finally spoke up and I shook my head in response to what she asked me. She looked at both henry and kelvin, they didn’t say anything and she continued talking ‘’The Anita I know is a very harsh girl and you just said she wasn’t harsh towards means two things’’ she said soliloquizing

‘’which are’’ I asked her looking confused, she didn’t reply me immediately. Henry and kelvin were just listening and looking at us, we were supposed to have our first subject as mathematics but Mrs. Okafor went for her father’s burial and couldn’t make it to the school that morning, the class was too noisy with my classmates chatting at the top of their voices because everyone wants to be heard.

‘’Its either she likes you or she wants to be friends with you’’ Anita finally spoke after thinking for a bit.

Anita was scared because this was same way Mirabel stole her best friend from her and now she’s here again to snatch her new friend Tamara. Anita was still thinking when Tamara tapped her.  ‘’what’s the problem?’’ I asked Anita who was so lost in thought.

DAVID

During break time, I and Gabriel went to the canteen to grab something to eat, on our way to the canteen, Raph the class bully and his boys blocked our path. I tried following another way but one of the boys blocked me. Raph came in front of me staring at me like someone who wants to kill, I looked away.

‘’what were you discussing with my girl earlier today’’ he asked me in an expressionless face, I looked over at Gabriel, he was shivering and I wondered why he looked so scared, I know raph is a bully but I don’t know him to be very dangerous  but looking at Gabriel’s reaction, I knew better.

‘’Nothing’’ I said trying so hard not to look scared but sincerely, I wasn’t scared of Raphael, I was only trying not to cause problem in my new school, I shifted a little bit from him but one of his fiends dragged me towards him.

‘’I will let what happened today pass because you’re a new student, but next time I see you close to my girl, you won’t like what I will do to you’’ he said with a voice of finality, and he signaled to his friends to leave the way for us to pass. Gabriel heaved a sigh of relief and I saw that the fear in his eyes was no longer there.

‘’ what was that about gab?’’ I asked him trying to know why he became scared all of a sudden. We continued walking to the canteen and I remembered that Mirabel wanted to see me but I have already told myself I will avoid her to avoid problems in this new school.

‘’that boy is someone you shouldn’t have issues with because he’s dangerous and very problematic and I try my possible best to avoid him and his friends both in class and every other place. You should do the same and I told you earlier that Mirabel is trouble’’ Gabriel said

We got to the canteen and saw some of our classmates but I told Gabriel I won’t be comfortable sitting with them, so I pointed to an empty seat on the right side of the senior wing and we sat there. Gabriel asked what I will like to have but I wasn’t hungry anymore since my encounter with Raph and his boys, so I told him I will take only water. He looked at me very surprised.

‘’were you not the one disturbing me about how famished you were, where did your appetite go?’’ He asked. As we were still talking about my appetite, Mirabel and her friends came into the canteen and immediately, our eyes met and I looked away. It was that minute that my friend knows he will go get our order, Mirabel motioned her friends to get going while she came to my table.

‘’Hi David ‘’ she said smiling at me but I didn’t reply and her face turned into a frown and I felt bad because I’m not the type of guy that snob people especially ladies. Gabriel came back with a plate of Jollof rice and two bottled water, he kept it on our table and started eating after giving me the water I asked for.

‘’Mirabel, please I don’t want issue with your boyfriend, he accosted I and Gabriel on our way here and told me to stay away from you’’ I told her trying to make her understand why I snubbed her so that she won’t see me as a snub.

‘’Raphael?’’ she said and angrily left the canteen leaving her friends who when they saw her leaving, they ran after her.    ‘’Thank God’’ I heaved a sigh of relief.

4 Likes

Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2022
Good to know you're back, Jully.

Beautiful work you've got

#Xavier

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Xavier5:
Good to know you're back, Jully.

Beautiful work you've got

#Xavier

Thanks dear. ....

2 Likes

Re: My School Love by Ogamysamo: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
jullyrosy:
My name is Tamara, I am 15 years old and the last of four kids....
This is my story.
let me comment before i take the ride...,
hope it is rosy?
Re: My School Love by Adesina12: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
What a sweet story!!!
Come and continue ooo
Sweet popcorn for you dear
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Adesina12:
What a sweet story!!!
Come and continue ooo

Update tomorrow. ...
Re: My School Love by Adesina12: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2022
jullyrosy:

Update tomorrow. ...

Thank you Jullyrosy
sweet popcorn for you

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2022

TAMARA

It was already evening when I and my brother David got home from school after the stressful day at school combined with the traffic on our way back. It’s been a busy week in school with the so many classwork and busy timetable. I got down from the car and removed my white canvas which was beginning to itch my legs, I walked tiredly into the house and saw David already seated on one of the couch in the sitting room. It’s the second week of resumption and we’ve been really busy in our classes, going to school early as 7:00am and returning home very late in the evening and thank God it’s a Friday.

I went to sit close to David on the couch, he turned looking at like he wants to say ‘’won’t you go up to your room’’ seems the word didn’t come out because he was really looking so tired. I stood up and picked up my canvas and headed for to the stairs, I suddenly stopped and asked

‘’David, can we talk later’’ I asked him and waited for his response, he nodded and said ‘’Alright, we will talk after dinner’’ he stood up and went up to his room and left me standing there.

I actually wanted to tell him that his classmate Mirabel has been trying to be friendly with me which according to my friends, she’s a rude girl even her clique are not different from her. I’ve been trying to figure out why Mirabel wants to have a conversation with me and the conversation is all about and I think David has the answer to my question because they’re in the class.

As I was going up to my room, I met Sophia on the stairs, I think she is heading to the kitchen to prepare dinner. I’m supposed to help her out in the kitchen this evening but I’m so tired to even walk.

‘’Good evening sophy’’ I said to her with smiles on my face while still holding my school canvas and my school bag.

‘’Evening Tam, how was school’’? She asked trying to adjust the hand of her brassiere that was showing from her cloth. Sophy is really a pretty lady and I feel she’s in a relationship, anytime I’m passing through her door, she’s always giggling and one time I heard her told someone ‘’I love you’’ Its none of my business, she’s old enough to do what she likes.

‘’school was stressful soph’’ I said as I continued my journey to my comfort zone which is my room.

Sophia left the kitchen she was headed and followed me to my room but I just told her I’m very tired from the busy school timetable.

‘’sophy, I’m very tired and I’m not in the mood for gist’’ I said as I looked at her facial expression to see if she’s upset with what I just said, but she wasn’t she was just smiling.

‘’I just wanted to tell you that Sonia is back from school but………………she said and I couldn’t let her finished before I dashed out of my room straight to Sonia’s room only to meet her absence. I felt disappointed when I couldn’t find Sonia in her room, I thought sophy was playing her usual prank on me. I got angry because I earlier told her I was tired and she still had the mind to prank me.

‘’ you didn’t allow me finish what I was going to say’’ she said with an annoying smile on her face.

‘’you were pranking me’’ I asked still feeling too disappointed, she shook her head at me and immediately she sighted the tears threatening to come off my eyes, she shifted a bit closer to me and said.

‘’I wasn’t lying tam, Sonia is back but she quickly left minutes after she came in, she didn’t tell me where she was going to’’ Sophia said and my face lit up cheerfully.

‘’okay’’ I replied using the back of my palm to wipe the tears from my eyes. I’m a very emotional person and little things get to me quickly. I’ve missed my big sis since the last time she left for school about three month ago. We’ve been chatting on whatsApp but it’s not enough and can’t be compared with having her around and gist her about my new school.

I entered my room took off my uniform and entered inside the bath tub to take a cold shower.

********************************************************************************

I slept off after I finished taking my bath and was woken by a bang on the door, I knew it was Sophia, I got up from my bed and let out a sigh. I went to open the door and saw Sonia smiling at me, I quickly jumped on her excitedly, and here I was thinking it was Sophia coming to call me for dinner.

‘’see how big you’re looking baby girl’’ Sonia said checking me out and smiling. Finally my gist mate is back and I don’t have to bed early. She came into my room and sat on my bed

Next day is a Saturday, I don’t need to wake up early to go to school, and we have the whole night to gist.

‘’How’s school’’? I asked excitedly

‘’School has been stressful, its student’s week and I will be home for a week before going back’’ she said happily. I drew closer to her and told her I have so much gist for her about my new school. We were still talking when Sophia came to tell us that dinner has been served.

‘’Let’s go have dinner, we will talk later’’ Sonia said leading the way out of my room and down to the dining area. Mum, Dad and David the foodie were already eating when we got to the table, the sweet aroma hit my nostrils and that minute I became hungry.

We greeted our parents and David looked up at Sonia surprised to see her back home.

‘’good evening big’’ He said smiling at her

‘’Good evening Dave’’ she said and moved over to where Dad and mum were sitting.

Sonia went to mum and hugged her with smiles on both faces ‘’ Sonia, how’s school, Hope you’ve been studying hard? Mum asked her looking all over her body to see if there’s something strange on it but she stopped looking at her when she confirmed there were no scars. She went over to Dad’s side and greeted him, Dad nodded and asked her to sit and eat her meal.

I had already dished out food for myself, the food of fried rice and fried chicken was so delicious and I even had to dish out extra plate which was unlike me, I looked at David and he was giving me a look as if to say ‘’Do you want to finish the food’’ I’m very sure he’s on his third plate of food. I remembered I told him I will like to talk to him after dinner.

Dad and Mum left the dining and went into their room and we had the table to ourselves.

‘’so David I told you earlier that I wanted to talk to you, can we talk now’’ I said and Sonia looked at me from the side of her eyes and I’m sure she more focused on what we were about to say than her food. I continued without waiting for David’s reply.

‘’Mirabel came…………… I didn’t finish before dave started choking…………TBC

3 Likes

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Adesina12 update is here o. ..

Our ghost readers, please try and comment, like and share
Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 6:35am On Mar 05, 2022
Amazing. Feed me moreeeeeeeeeeeee

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2022
Xavier5:
Amazing. Feed me moreeeeeeeeeeeee

#Xavier

Thanks xavier

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2022
Coded Hustler welcome to my page...
Pls like, comment and share
Thanks

Update loading
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2022
Calebfem
Re: My School Love by Adesina12: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2022
Thank you Jully

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2022
Ann2012
moura7
carterj007
Re: My School Love by Adesina12: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2022
I’m anticipating to know what happen next

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Moura7(m): 11:43am On Mar 05, 2022
Wow! Nice

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Ann2012(f): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
jullyrosy:
Ann2012
moura7
carterj007

Seat claimed

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
4. Cont’d

Sonia rushed to his side with a glass of water and he collected it and drank a little from it, I was lost just looking at the both of them while they act their in house drama. Is there something David is not telling me? I asked myself.

Sonia stared at me as if to ask ‘’what was that for’’ I looked away and focus my eyes on David not planning to give up on what I wanted to say earlier. So I will just let him finish his food before I ask him anything.

Sonia left the dining table after she must have finish eating, she went to the sitting room to watch her favorite TV program ‘’Tinsel’’ I was now left with my big brother who was struggling to eat his second chicken, the way he was trying to cut off the part of the chicken, you will think he is in a wrestling competition with the poor chicken. So I finished the remaining portion of food on my plate, drank water and wiped my hand on a serviette.

Sonia burst out laughing and I think something on the program tickled her fancy, I smiled from where I was, my sister is back and I don’t have to come back to a boring home. David who should keep me company is always busy sleeping or busy playing FIFA on his laptop. When we were in our previous school, his friends always come over every weekend to come play in the house while I stay indoors sulking because of their frequent noise.

Thankfully, they don’t come anymore maybe because they’re not in same school anymore but I’m very sure they speak on phone or even chat on whatsApp, well that’s none of my business.

I went close to where he was wiping his hands, he gave me a piercing look that can kill but ‘’I no send’’ I touched him

‘’How well do you know your classmate Mirabel” I asked David who was still on the dining but he is done eating and was picking his teeth with a toothpick. When he was about replying me, Sophia came in from her room to clear the table, “Thanks soph, the food is a blast”

She smiled and left for the kitchen.

“I’m new in my class and you’re already asking me about a girl?’’ he said looking at me like I asked a silly question which I know I didn’t because for Mirabel to approach me, something is fishy. I didn’t give up and David already know I won’t give up that easily.

“Well she approached me in class and told me she will like to talk to me during break time, but on my way to lunch, her boyfriend stopped I and my friend, Gabriel and told me to stay away from her. I like I have anything with her. I don’t want any issues with anyone in this new school” he said and his eyes betraying him when he said “he doesn’t have anything with her”

‘’You and I know that you’re lying I know you like her and you’re just trying to tell yourself you don’t like her, well she wanted to talk to me the other day acting all nice and according to my friends, she’s very rude. They were surprised that she was nice to me and I knew something was off. I think she likes you too but be very careful, Raphael isn’t such a nice guy and I’m sure you’re aware of that’’ I said to David and he was just looking at me.

I don’t really like Mirabel, she’s not my kind of friend, she looks down on people and act like her Dad own the whole world but her recent likeness for my brother is what I can’t fathom and I hope she doesn’t cause troubles for my brother. And she’s a very persistent person and doesn’t accept no for an answer that was what Anita told me though.

‘’How will you know she likes me’’? He asked me looking at Sonia who was focused on the TV checking if she was eavesdropping, he turned back his attention to me when he saw she wasn’t listening to us.

“Well, It’s obvious, I think she’s trying to be nice to me just to get your attention’’ I said to me and I saw him blush a little. I stood up satisfied that I have cleared my curiosity, I went to the sitting room and sat close to Sonia, she looked up at me and said

‘’what were you and David talking about and who is Mirabel? She asked looking suspiciously at me.

“We were talking about school stuff and about Mirabel, She’s someone you shouldn’t know about” I told her focusing on the TV

“Okay, if you say so” she said and I felt sad I couldn’t gist her about Mirabel, I thought a bit contemplating whether to tell her about Mirabel or not but on a second thought, I shouldn’t be the one to talk about Mirabel. David can do that himself if he wish to tell her.

‘’How are you enjoying your new school and I hope you’re more focused on your books” she said with her big sis behavior activated.

“I like my new school and I’m very serious with my studies’’ I said all smiles.

Earlier that day, I borrowed pen from kelvin because I forget mine on the table in  my room after I finished my assignment the previous day so, I asked kelvin if he has spare pen I can borrow and he said ‘’yes’’ and handed me his pen.

The mathematics teacher gave us a very difficult problem to solve and knowing well I’m very poor at maths, I told kelvin to help me explain it and surprising he explained it to my understanding. When we got back our books from the teacher’s office, I got all the problem. I thanked Kelvin for his helped and begged him to tutor me on mathematics since I don’t know much about the subject, he agreed and said we will start on Monday.

Before the end of the day, I and kelvin already started talking and I felt more relaxed and I got to know he’s not a snub but isn’t use to talking much.

I didn’t want to tell Sonia anything about the boy I like in my class because she might start thing something else and with her long sermon about how I’m still young to start having feelings or crush on anyone. In my sister’s eyes, I’m still that baby she carried when I was little.

So I had to ask her how she’s enjoying school.

“So how’s school and how’s Daniel hope u guys still talk’’ I asked her and positioned myself more on the couch waiting for the gist to flow in.

‘’School is great but very stressful, lecturers want to kill us with handouts and so many assignment” she said ignoring the question about Daniel like she didn’t hear me ask.

“And Daniel?’’ I asked stubbornly

She looked at me before answering “we broke up” she said looking at the TV like she was okay with what she just said.

Daniel and Sonia, They’ve been in a relationship since they were in high school and they were the envy of their classmates then even they had a little break then in high school because her classmate Vera also had eyes on Daniel then and she figured out and asked for space. But Daniel didn’t stop loving her and even came to the house then to begged her not to leave him that he doesn’t have feelings for Vera. She forgave him and they got back together.

Daniel left for the states to further his education and they continued their relationship even though it was a distant one, it didn’t stop them from loving each other. But hearing from Sonia now that they’ve broken up seem to be very serious.

“What happened” I asked looking very surprised, No one would have thought they will break up.

“He cheated on me” she said. I was confused, how will she know he cheated when they’re far apart

“How did you know he cheated” I asked her. Sophia came out from the kitchen I guessed she must be through washing the plates we ate with. She sat on the couch beside us, but that didn’t stop us from our conversation. She’s our family too just that she doesn’t talk more with Sonia.

“He told me when I called him and told me he cheated but it was just once and he won’t do it again, can you imagine, he was even asking for forgiveness’’ she said with a disgust look on her face. I looked up at Sophia and I saw she was eavesdropping but I didn’t mind, I told Sonia not to worry that she will find someone better.

“I’m over him now but it was painful, I cried and even missed lectures for a week, I loved him and was ready to do anything for him but he choose to pay me back by sleeping around and even had the guts to tell me it was just once’’ she said

“Don’t worry sis, your man will find you’’ I said smiling.

It was already getting late even though I wasn’t feeling sleepy, I’m sure David must have fallen asleep already.

Sophia stood up from where she was said her “Goodnight” and left to her room. After she must have left, Sonia looked at me and said

“What’s up with her” Sonia asked pointing to the direction Sophia went. I didn’t understand what she was talking about and I said

“I don’t understand” she’s been looking at me all day like I fell from the sky, I’m not trying to be rude but I don’t really flow with her.

“You have to get to know her more, she’s been here for a while and you still treat her like she’s a stranger, she’s really a vibe when you know her well and she’s not a bad person” I said to Sonia.

“We will see how it goes, since I will be staying extra one week after the student’s week” she said standing up from the couch.

‘’Goodnight Tam, I’m really tired, and I need a good sleep’’ She said yawning

“Goodnight Sis” I said and followed her up the stairs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
More updates loading....

Please comment, like and share...
And don't forget to tag ur friends to this piece...
Thank u
Re: My School Love by Adesina12: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
This story is pregnant
From Sonia to Sophia
David Mirabel and Tam
Anticipating ma’am

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alpha Squad. / Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.