Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

My School Love - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My School Love (29560 Views)

High School Love / My High School Love / My High School Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Love by Ann2012(f): 6:19am On Mar 19, 2022
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2022
Thanks for the update, jullyrosy.

One of the most poisonous thing in life is being in a relationship with an insecure person. It can be so toxic, choking and depressing.

Looking expectantly to the drama between David, Raphael and Mirabel.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2022
Xavier5:
Thanks for the update, jullyrosy.

One of the most poisonous thing in life is being in a relationship with an insecure person. It can be so toxic, choking and depressing.

Looking expectantly to the drama between David, Raphael and Mirabel.

#Xavier

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2022
So guys, who do you think Sophia is dating?

Will David agree to mirabel's friendship?
Re: My School Love by Ogamysamo: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
jullyrosy:

sophia is dating sonia's x-friend and i know what am saying. we live in a small world
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ogamysamo:

sophia is dating sonia's x-friend and i know what am saying. we live in a small world

Let's see...
Thanks for d comment Ogamysamo. ..
I appreciate
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
9. contd

The message is from caramel, I don’t know what this girl want from me. I have a lot going on with me and I’m too young to be caught up with female issues, we’ve broken up before I even left my previous school and here she is sending me messages after how many months. I clicked on the message

“Hey Dave, it’s been a while” it reads

I ignored the message and started chatting with my other friends from my previous school. Derrick my friend sent a message saying he will be in my house for the weekend so we can catch up on old times.

“That’s cool, I will be home” I told him.

Caramel’s message came up again “David, are you snubbing me” She asked

“What do you want Cara? I asked her

“Wow, you still call me cara”? She replied with a blush emoji.

“What exactly do you want from me, we’re done and I made it clear that the friendship is over too”

“Really”? She asked. I ignored her message switched off my data and started discussing with my siblings.

It been a while a while since I spoke with my big bro, the last he called was last month and since then, we’ve not spoken and he rarely comes online. Maybe school work is tying him down.

Tamara was focused on the television while Sophia and Sonia were busy discussing only God knows what, since Sonia came back from school, she’s now closer to Sophia. They were both laughing.

I stood up, said my goodnight and left for my room.

HENRY

I left home early the next day for school. When I got to school, it was really quiet and my uncle wasn’t in school yet. I went straight to my class to keep my bag.

Few minutes after I arrived school, my other school mates started trooping in, different cars dropping them off at the parking lot. Kelvin wasn’t in school yet maybe because he sometimes trek and today might be one of those days.

Tamara’s car drove into the compound and I saw her step down with her brother. She headed towards the classroom. She got to where I stood and I hugged her

“Seems you came quite early today” she asked

“Yeah” I replied

“Is Anita in the class”? She asked as we were heading to the class.

“Not yet” I replied

Just as we settled on her desk to continue our discussion, Anita surface in the class all smile like she won a lottery. She is so beautiful with her long flowing natural hair.

“Good morning guys” She said greeting Tamara and I

“Good morning” we chorused

“You’re smiling like you won a lottery or are you advertising for pepsodent?” Tamara asked her while she went over to her desk to drop her bag and she joined us later

“I’m just in a good spirit today” She said still smiling.

“How was your night” I asked her looking straight into her eyes and she shyly responded “I slept like a new born baby”

“Kelvin is not in school yet”? As I was about to reply her, Kelvin came into the class.

“Hello guys” He said

“You’re late” Tamara said

“Yeah, I trekked” He said

“Ohhhh” that was from Tamara. Anita left for her seat to arrange her books in her desk, I followed her and looked up

“Can you have lunch with me today, I have something to tell you” I said to her

“Okay, that won’t be a problem” she replied and I left for my seat.

During lunch break, we went to the canteen to get something to eat, the past four hours has been so hectic and we needed a cold drink to calm ourselves down.

“What will you like to have” I said to Anita who was lost in her phone, I’m sure she’s shy to look at me because we are both alone.

“I will like Rice and cold pepsi” She said without even looking up at me

“Shy Queen, Fried or jollof” I asked her

“Who said I’m shy, I will like fried rice” she said as she finally look up and I left to get our order.

I got back with our order as I placed it on the table, the senior section of the canteen wasn’t that filled with students, just few tables are occupied.

“Hope you’re enjoying your food” I asked after a few minutes of silence’’

“Oh yeah, very delicious as always” she said as she took a sip from her drink and looked around as if to see if anyone is watching us and when she was satisfied no one is watching, she turned and looked at me.

“So you said you wanted to tell me something, hope all is well” she asked chewing her chicken.

“All is well” I said

“I’ve been finding ways to tell you ilike you and want you to be my special friend” I said to her but she shyly looked away and started playing with her cutleries. I waited for her reply but none came forth

“You don’t like me” I asked her as I sip my water

“I’ve liked you for so long, it’s coming as a surprise to me now” she said as she wiped her lips with a serviette

“What’s your reply?” I asked her

“my answer is yes, I will be your special friend” She said and I stood up to hug her but she didn’t hug me back as she looked around to confirm if we had audience but there were none, everybody was busy either eating or chatting with their friends.

We finished eating and left the canteen heading to our classroom as we held hands.

When we got to the class, I saw kelvin and Tamara eyes fixed in a book in front of them as they were trying to solve stuffs, I guessed they’re trying to solve a problem from the mathematics textbook. We approached them and the raised their eyes up. Tamara looked at our hands and widened her eye

“What’s the holding hands about?” She asked

“We’re now dating” I replied as she looked at Anita who was playing with her feet

“Wow, finally” She said

“Congrats guys, I hope you both concentrate more on your studies and don’t let the relationship distract you” That was from kelvin the bookworm

“We’re sure going to concentrate” I said as I looked at Anita and she nodded

The alarm rang signifying the end of lunch break.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Great week ahead guys...
Don't forget to comment, share and like

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2022
jullyrosy:

Anybody but Sonia's ex. I don't think you want to make the story predictable. My bet is on Tamara's elder brother (not David)

Yes. I don't need a prophet to know that, although it'll come with a lot of drama

#Xavier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, PrinceMon101, Guyxander

I think you guys need to see this

#Xavier
Re: My School Love by froze6(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Xavier5:
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, PrinceMon101, Guyxander

#Xavier

Ok
Pls: is it the same jullyrosy
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
froze6:

Ok
Pls: is it the same jullyrosy

Lol. .....
Yes
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Xavier5:

Thanks xavier

#Xavier
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2022

CARAMEL

David and I, we’ve been friends since we were in kindergarten. We grew up liking each other and his family is friends with mine. We dated for a while before I broke up with him because I was becoming too attached to him than I was with my studies. I told him I can’t continue with the relationship because I needed to concentrate on my studies. Two weeks after our break up, he left the school and I thought it was because I left him but it wasn’t.

The break up came as a shock to most of our mutual friends, we were like the king and queen of the school and the envy of most of our classmates. David was a really nice guy, he was supportive academically and gets me things I need, my last birthday, he got me a cake and an expensive wrist watch. Thinking of him right now, I really want him back but I don’t know if he will accept me. He was really hurt when I broke up with him.

I decided to chat Sonia up, it’s been a while I saw her. We only chat on whatsApp and the last time we spoke she said she will be coming home soon. I clicked on my whatsApp icon and started typing. She is online

“Hello Babes” I typed

“Hello girlie” She replied me. I was closer to Sonia than I was to Tamara, even though she is two year older, we really clicked so well. We always talk about everything and even while she was dating my brother Daniel, she always frequent the house.

“Are you back from school” I asked her

“I’ve been home since a week now” She replied

“And you didn’t bother to call or text me” I said with a sad emoji

“I forgot, so many things took my attention away” she said

“You’re been distant since you broke up with daniel, you know it shouldn’t affect our friendship” I said to her

“But we’ve been chatting na” She said

“Yes, but not like before” I told her

“Ok, let me make it up to you, can you come over tomorrow after school” she said and I jumped up, this was what I was expecting and was the reason I chatted her up. Sonia knows about my relationship with her brother and she wasn’t cool with it because as at that time, she was dating my brother and it doesn’t look cool but we didn’t mind.

‘’Okay, I will be there tomorrow” I told her happily

“We will see tomorrow then” She said. I sent David a message but he ignored me even after he read it. I turned off my data and went to sleep.

Next day after school, I asked the driver to take me to Sonia’s house. When we got to the house, the gateman opened the gate opened the gate, I stepped down from the car with my school bag.

“John, you can go home, I will be here for a while and I will call you to come pick me up when I’m almost done here” I said to my driver and he nodded positively

“Long time small madam” That was from David’s gateman, it has been long time though. Here use to be my second home when I was little and when David and I were still dating though his parents never knew we were in a relationship, they thought it was the usual visiting like those days when we were still little when my mum will come drop me off and go for her monthly travels.

I waved at him and stepped into the house, John already left the compound. I pressed the door bell and Sophia opened it after few minutes.

“Hello Sophia” I said smiling up at her, she’s really looking so good and you will think she’s one of the nwankwo’s

“You’re really looking hot girl’’ I complimented her

“Thanks caramel, it’s been a while” She said

“You won’t let me in” I asked jokingly

“My bad” She said as she let me in

“Is Sonia home” I asked her looking around the house, so many things changed from the last time I visited.

“She’s in her room, let me get her” She said

‘‘Don’t worry, I know my way” I said as I headed for the stairs

I stood in front of Sonia’s room for some time before I knocked on it, I didn’t wait for her to reply as I entered the room. She was focused on her laptop doing only God knows what and only looked up when she saw it was me. She shut down the laptop and stood up to hug me

“Longest time fish” She said in one of the sarcastic names she calls me.
“You just dumped me for your university friends” I said pretending to be angry.

“How can you say that, you know that can’t happen” She said with a serious face

“I was only joking” I said as I hit her on the shoulder

“Where’s David” I asked her

She gave me a funny look ‘Are you here to see me or David?” She asked

“Okay you got me there, well I came to see the both of you” I told her biting my nails.

“hmmmm, well your ex-boyfriend is not back from school yet” she said

“Must you say ex-boyfriend, doesn’t he have a name? I asked her

“Enough of my brother, let’s go down so that I can offer you something to eat” She said to me as she pulled me out of the bed and we both headed for the door.

We went downstairs, it was just Sophia in the sitting room. I sat down close to Sophia while Sonia kept on standing..

“what should I serve you” She asked me

“Orange juice” I said as she left to get it.

She came back few minutes later and we sat down alongside Sophia as we started chatting and laughing. We were still laughing when the door opened and David and Tamara stepped in smiling but the minute David saw me, he frowned.....TBC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Update Don land oooo
Re: My School Love by froze6(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
jullyrosy:

Lol. .....
Yes

Jesu Christ

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Shyhumbility1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Following

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
froze6:

Jesu Christ

Y u dey shout
Lol
Re: My School Love by froze6(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
jullyrosy:

Y u dey shout
Lol

I rest my case, no more talking.
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
froze6:

I rest my case, no more talking.

Cool
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
jullyrosy:

Cool

Pls like, share and comment
Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
This David angle is getting complicated and dramatic. Two girl whom David avoids are hunting for him, that's queer. The love triangle is a strange but interesting one.

Give me more drama girl cool

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Thanks Xavier5

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Ann2012(f): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2022
Ann2012:
Well done OP

Thanks dear
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
10 cont’d

DAVID

I came into the house and was surprised to see her, I frowned the minute I set my eyes on her. What is she doing in our house, she’s the least person I expect to see and she’s even laughing with my big sister. I looked at Sonia, she gave me a kind of look that I couldn’t comprehend. Tamara was already heading to her room after a very stressful day. I started heading for the stairs when I heard Sonia’s voice.

“Didn’t you see your guest?’’ She asked me looking at my direction

“She’s your friend, how’s she my guest?’’ I asked still heading up into my room.

I entered my room and dropped on the bed, today at school was really stressful. I got off the bed pull my uniform and went into the bathroom to shower.

I came into my room with my towel tied and I quickly wore my cloth so as to sleep a little before dinner, As  I was about to lie down on the bed, I heard a knock on my door. I waited a little to see if the person will get a clue and leave but no, the knock came again and I stood up to get the door.

I opened the door and it was Caramel, she was just looking at me without saying anything. I had to break the silence.

“What do you want here”? I asked her with anger written all over my face, I remembered the day she broke up with me, how painful and broke I was on that day, I pleaded with her even told her I will give her space but she said she wants a break up and that the relationship was distracting her from her studies. I came home on that day looking so sad that everybody in the house noticed but I told them I wasn’t feeling too good. I got over her so quickly and bounced back to my studies, now here she is coming to my house to say whatsoever I’m not interested in.

I don’t think I want to hear what she’s here to talk to me about because I’m so over her and the sight of her annoys the hell out of me.

“Please can you just listen to what I have to say?” she said pleadingly

“I’m seriously not interested in what you have to say, please leave” I said trying to lock my door but she stood there and held the door obstructing me from shutting the door

“Don’t get me angry, I had a long stressful day at school today. I need to rest” I said looking very angry

“Please forgive me, I’m really sorry” she plead

“I’ve forgiven you but I don’t think I want you as a friend, try as much as possible to avoid me and please don’t call my phone or text me”

“We’re done completely” I said to her as I shut my door. I could hear sobs from outside my door but I don’t care. I laid on my bed and dozed off.

I woke up and checked the time, it is 7:30 in the evening, and I washed my face and went downstairs to get dinner. Mum and Dad weren’t home yet, I saw Tamara and Sonia focused on the TV watching their favorite show. When they saw me approaching, they focus their look on me

“When did you become this heartless” Sonia asked me and I ignored her knowing she was trying to bring up the caramel’s talk.

“Are you intentionally ignoring me” She asked angry

“Sonia please I’m not ready to have any argument with you” I said as I sat down on the dinning waiting for my food to be served. She stood up and came to sit on the chair close to me while Tamara went into the kitchen to help Sophia serve dinner.

“Why did you behave like that towards caramel, she’s a family friend and also your childhood friend” She said

“Wait let me ask you a question” I said to her and she was just looking at me before she finally said “Go on”

“If Daniel comes to you for a talk or reconciliation will you want to hear him out?” I asked and I saw a tear drop down from her eyes and I knew I have crossed my boundary

‘I’m sorry, I don’t mean to hurt you but I can’t be friends with caramel again, she hurt me’’ I said and as she was about to reply, Tamara and Sophia came in with our food.

we all sat to eat when Sophia’s phone rang, I looked at the screen and it was…………………tbc

1 Like

Re: My School Love by Xavier5(m): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Now is the moment we've being waiting for, who is Sophia's BF? Maybe, dunno, Jully may decide to play leg over on us

#Xavier
Re: My School Love by Adesina12: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Wow Jully!!!
What a suspense!
Come back and kwantinu jhoor
This is getting interesting and intense
Sweet popcorn for you dear grin

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Xavier5:
Now is the moment we've being waiting for, who is Sophia's BF? Maybe, dunno, Jully may decide to play leg over on us

#Xavier

Hahhaahhahahahah

1 Like

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Adesina12:
Wow Jully!!!
What a suspense!
Come back and kwantinu jhoor
This is getting interesting and intense
Sweet popcorn for you dear grin

Next update tonight
Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2022

DANIEL

It hasn’t been the same since Sonia broke up with me for cheating on her. It all started two weeks before I left for the states for my bachelor’s degree,  I was scrolling through my friend request and I saw a request from a girl I thought I know because her face seem familiar, we started chatting and I decided that I want to see the girl I’m chatting with. We decided to meet up at crowns bar which is a very popular bar in my area, I got there before her and called her, and she said she was in a terribly traffic but she will be there very soon.

I ordered drink from the bar man and started sipping while I go through my phone but surprisingly no missed calls or message from my girlfriend. She still isn’t happy I’m leaving her in Nigeria to go study abroad and we’ve been having issues for that reason.

I was still busy with my phone when someone tapped my shoulder, I looked up and saw a very beautiful girl with all smiles, I was lost in her beauty that I forgot she was still standing. She not as beautiful as my girlfriend but this particular girl is curvy with a medium size breast. I was still looking at her when she snapped her fingers in front of me. I came back from my dreamland.

“You seem lost and you’re not gentleman enough to ask me to sit?’’ She said feigning a frown.

“I’m sorry, forgive me” I said as I stood up to go help drag her seat for her to sit

“Why do you choose for us to meet up here” She asked me

“This is my favorite place, you don’t like here?” I asked her with a concerned look

“It’s a nice place” She said and I smiled. I called on a waiter who came with the menu

“What will you like to have”? I asked her while she studied the menu and finally smiled

“I will have grilled fish and juice” She said and the waiter noted it down on a notepad

He later came with our order and we started eating.

‘‘When I saw your friend request, your face seem familiar but I can’t place the face”

“I don’t know you but you looked cool and that was my reason for sending you a friend request” She said

“I’m blushing already’ I said

We chatted for a while and I felt so comfortable with her even though I was just meeting her for the first time so I thought, and she was so free with me.

After we finished eating, she said she wanted to know where I stay so that she can come visiting sometimes, I didn’t see anything wrong with that so I drove her to my house, my dad and mum weren’t home, they travelled out and it was only my little sister that was home but she has gone to bed. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex which I regretted because I have already cheated on my girlfriend.

Thinking about it now, I had sex with someone I didn’t know her name, her Facebook name I same as numerous girls who prefer to use sexy names as their Facebook name than using their real names.

I slept off after the sex and woke up with no one on the couch where we had sex, I was worried how she left late in the night.

We didn’t talk again till I travelled for my bachelor’s degree and didn’t say a word to my girlfriend about what happened between I and the strange girl who is now my new girlfriend.

When I couldn’t bear the guilt of cheating on Sonia, I had to tell her thinking she will forgive me but she ended up breaking up with me even after I told her it was just once. I still think about her though even my new relationship didn’t solve the issues.

I called my girlfriend but she didn’t pick at first ring, I kept calling her until she picked up.

“What’s wrong, you’ve not been answering my calls” I asked looking so frustrated from my end

“Sorry I was busy inside the house” she said in a sorry voice

“How was your day?” I asked her

“I spent my entire day indoors, I didn’t step an inch outside the house” she said

“I just wanted to know how you’re doing” I said to her

“Hope you’re good” She asked

“Yeah” I replied

We spoke for a little while about so many things that has been happening before she said she wanted to go back to what she was doing. I disconnected the call.

MIRABEL

It’s been days after the Raphael and David’s fight, I’ve tried countless times to speak with David and apologize for what Raphael did the other day but he kept on avoiding me and he doesn’t want to talk to me.

Even my girls are beginning to get angry at me because I don’t hang out with them anymore, Star even said I’ve changed ever since David came into the school.

They distance themselves from me, even when I wanted to explain things to them, they snubbed me. I let them be, they will come around.

It’s a Friday, I can’t wait for school to be over so I can go wave off the whole week’s stress, I won’t be going anywhere for the weekend, I will be home watching my favorite shows.

I was still in class when David came in with his friend, he didn’t even look at my direction and even Raphael already broke up with me saying I was cheating with David. Well I didn’t care because I never loved him, I was with him to avoid his bullying and all.

I looked over at Raphael’s seat, he was looking at David with anger in his face when he saw I was looking at him, he turned his eyes and started talking with his friends. I just hope he doesn’t continue his fight with David.

The class was very noisy, it was the first period and it is a free one, everybody was just doing as they like. I was alone in my desk with my head bent over on my desk, some were talking with their friends while some where just shouting and jumping from one seat to another.

I didn’t look up to see what David was doing but I know he will be among those gisting. All I wanted from him was friendship, he seem like a cool guy but Raphael just spoilt everything for me. I saw the look he gave me the first day I approached him in class, he looked at me like he saw an angel but everything changed the day Raphael confronted him and he now look at me like I’m a devil. My head was still on my desk when suddenly the class wasn’t quiet anymore. I raised up my head and saw the English teacher. She came in

“Good morning ma” we greeted standing up

“Good morning students, you can seat down” She said while we all sat down to hear what she wants to say because it isn’t her period yet.

“We have a new student’’ She said ....TBC

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My School Love by jullyrosy(f): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2022
Like, comment and share
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question / The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.