Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down (23144 Views)

FIFPRO Assisting Super Falcons In Dispute With NFF. / Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) / Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by majamajic(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2022
Athemisia:

Eguavon is far better than Rohr.
During Rohr regime, the boys can't even knock the ball. No accurate pass.
It was just individual play all along.

After knacking ball we went out immediately after group stage , to uncompleted tunisia , Rohr took us to 3rd place , took us to world cup easily , be watching Eguavon from next month , if na Eguavon carry us from day one , we for no see this nations cup play or to this stage of World cup qualifiers. Remember Oliseh and Amodu , with Rohr we qualified to all tournaments and we did well too

1 Like

Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by mediainc: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2022
Forget about hiring expensive coach, use good local. We have better priorities to use money for than football. Why is a football federation so important to a country, football is just one out of dozens of sports grin
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by Cubalabloo(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2022
Athemisia:

You don see he CV before?? How good is he really?
All this average Portuguese coaches with no unique style of play...
Did'nt our country considered all these u mentioned before going for the man?
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by robosky02(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2022
aribisala0:

I think we understand English differently

Where did it say?

They told the whole world he has ALREADY signed a contract and MUST take over after AFCON

Are you a comedian or you just want to be funny

As YOU claim?
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by aribisala0(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2022
robosky02:
Are you a comedian or you just want to be funny
dry

You made a claim which is false

No one ever said he has signed a contract

That is A LIE

No one ever said he MUST take over at any time

Another LIE
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by Athemisia: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2022
majamajic:

After knacking ball we went out immediately after group stage , to uncompleted tunisia , Rohr took us to 3rd place , took us to world cup easily , be watching Eguavon from next month , if na Eguavon carry us from day one , we for no see this nations cup play or to this stage of World cup qualifiers. Remember Oliseh and Amodu , with Rohr we qualified to all tournaments and we did well too
Rohr this Rohr that...
He took you to nations cup with alot of strikers but still you crash out.
He took you to the world cup and you crash out.
How many strikers was in the team eguavon took to nations cup?
No ighalo, No Osiemen yet we won all group matches.
With Rohr in charge, we had the aforementioned players above but we were struggling to defeat Central Africa, Liberia and Cape Verde.
At The knockout stage it became glaring that we really don't have a striker.
Now, you imagine we have Osiemen on the front line. Those balls "Sir D.ick" was wasting would have been converted.
No long talk, anyways, next month we will play Ghana and you will see what I'm saying.
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by majamajic(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Athemisia:

Rohr this Rohr that...
With Rohr in charge, we had the aforementioned players above but we were struggling to defeat Central Africa, Liberia and Cape Verde.
Now, you imagine we have Osiemen on the front line. Those balls "Sir D.ick" was wasting would have been converted.
No long talk, anyways, next month we will play Ghana and you will see what I'm saying.

Won all group matches is now achievement to nigeria national team , the person that took us to 3 rd place was not achievement
Pls wait till next month , and if possible world cup proper
Local coaches , they are always biased , non of them went to coaches training , no experience at all
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 09, 2022
oluwaahmed:
What positive performance? A team that was good on paper to win the AFCON could not even scale through the round of 16. A team that plays wing football could not even deliver dangerous set-pieces. A team where the average height was 6'1 could not even score a single header from set-pieces & corners. All Tunisia needed to do was block moses Simon and the team collapsed. No game reading technicality, no squad rotation. Ndidi, moses Simon, iheanacho did not need to play the 3rd group stage match especially as we had qualified. I doubt we would qualify from the group stage of the World Cup with a coach like eguavon that's if we even beat Ghana.
So which coach wey u want? The problem no be even the coaches sef na all these useless nigerian players wey dey do big boy, I was highly confident seeing iheanacho and ndidi on the team knowing that they're all number one players in their clubs, I no just understand y dem go dey excellent for their club side but wen dem come naija dem go dey play like lizard, they should get rid of all the players in the team and bring in a new squad, even if na to pack street boys full the team atleast they should be a change, and na this same old players nigeria go still dey use till 10yrs pass, I no even sure say we go win any tournament the way the whole thing dey go, highest na just to qualify we go dey do
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by cunny88(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2022
gaby:
Most of you posters up there do not really know or understand the level of corruption that goes on in that "glass house" of the NFF.

You'd think those at the helms of the National football body really care about our football teams at the expense of their pockets with these their sugar-coated reasons.

I wholesome believe the Portuguese's version of the story.

I am sure he refused to share or kick back a portion of his proposed monthly earnings in Dollars for them to share as usual.

Wicked thieves.

If we indeed had an anti-corruption fighting agency and were desirous to fight corruption, the EFCC should be debriefing this guy to know wet in him ear, hear, and eye see.
u are 100% on point. It's an open secret.
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by Bamzyriches451: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
majamajic:

Local coach is always disaster to nigeria football , Rohr for get us to atleast semi finals with same squad

Nigeria will miss the world cup with Eguavon

Tell them I told u !
Let's give Eguavoen one more chance.
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by robosky02(m): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
aribisala0:
dry

You made a claim which is false

No one ever said he has signed a contract

That is A LIE

No one ever said he MUST take over at any time

Another LIE

Funny you

I don't think you are in Nigeria
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by majamajic(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Let's give Eguavoen one more chance.

That one chance will cost us the world cup
Or disgrace at the world cup
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by Athemisia: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
majamajic:

Won all group matches is now achievement to nigeria national team , the person that took us to 3 rd place was not achievement
Pls wait till next month , and if possible world cup proper
Local coaches , they are always biased , non of them went to coaches training , no experience at all
Eguavon is better. If you think otherwise, then try and convince the FA chicken na!
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by NOwazobia: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
gaby:
Most of you posters up there do not really know or understand the level of corruption that goes on in that "glass house" of the NFF.

You'd think those at the helms of the National football body really care about our football teams at the expense of their pockets with these their sugar-coated reasons.

I wholesome believe the Portuguese's version of the story.

I am sure he refused to share or kick back a portion of his proposed monthly earnings in Dollars for them to share as usual.

Wicked thieves.

If we indeed had an anti-corruption fighting agency and were desirous to fight corruption, the EFCC should be debriefing this guy to know wet in him ear, hear, and eye see.
there is no arm of this gunvernmental case that is not corrupt. Everyone knows this, including the players of the corruption. So, save us the enlightenment.
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by frog12: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
nigerians are generally lazy on admin work

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The truth is that NFF come later discover say we no need am again..If Cisse, an ex senegalese player can win their first AFCON trophy with dem after 8 fvcking years,I wonder why our own ex players here shouldn't be given similar opportunities too.
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by majamajic(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Athemisia:

Rohr this Rohr that...

Hope u seeing what I saw then , now ?
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by majamajic(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Athemisia:

Eguavon is far better than Rohr.
During Rohr regime, the boys can't even knock the ball. No accurate pass.
It was just individual play all along.

How are u now ?
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by Athemisia: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
majamajic:

Hope u seeing what I saw then , now ?
There's nothing you saw there Oga. Both are not good enough simple.
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by BlaqFaze: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
Athemisia:

Baba change mouth.... it's obvious Rohr was way better
Re: Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down by majamajic(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Athemisia:

Did Rohr fail qualify you to any tournament ?

Did Eguavon get to semis of Nations cup that Rohr qualified us ?
Rohr is by far better !
This Ghana match is very easy than matches we played till we get to meet Ghana

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World / Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool / Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.