Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? (18988 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / Nigeria Ranks 8th In Weed Smoking Countries Of The World / Weed; Smoking Vs Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by RexTramadol1: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2022
Bet9ja
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2022
Fura Da Nono
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2022
They don't call it a gateway drug for nothing. You either stop completely, continue with it or move to something more potent but dangerous then end up looking like that Zaazuu junky cool
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Boogyman557: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool

ASHAWOO na d BEST tin!

WEED Na d BEST tin!

WTF MAN

1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by josalala(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2022
Spiritual healing

AT LAN-INTERIORS

WE INSTALL

SOUTH AFRICAN BRICKS | TILES

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by dejio42(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2022
I not too sure but bubble gums should do
I think

Not just any bubble gums but ones with lots of ginger grin
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by dejio42(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2022
josalala:
Spiritual healing

AT LAN-INTERIORS

WE INSTALL

SOUTH AFRICAN BRICKS | TILES
Do you pulish bricks
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by elonmuskbaby: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:
I'm presently battling cigarettes.

Benson and rotmass switch are holding me bondage grin

Please someone should recommend me a solution.

I've tried cutting off all my friends, stopped listening to pop but still feel happier smoking than being with a female sef. cry :' cry cry cry
try fruits, exercise and sex.those are healthy alternative to replacing weed.when I mean sex,I mean with one partner,not indiscriminate and multiple sexual partners to limit your risks of contacting sexual diseases
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by elonmuskbaby: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:

I've tried cutting off all my friends, stopped listening to pop but still feel happier smoking than being with a female sef. cry :' cry cry cry
try fruits, exercise and sex.those are healthy alternative to replacing weed.when I mean sex,I mean with one partner,not indiscriminate and multiple sexual partners to limit your risks of contacting sexual diseases smiley
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by MITCHELL96: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2022
SalisuJasper:
Common sentence you no understand, later una go say school na scam

Chairman, You don't replace habits, you change it, Are you scamming school or school is scamming you ? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Zordgrub: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2022
I quit recently, like late last year and I realized my alcohol intake has increased, more like using a habit to cub another habit. But I know with time, my alcohol intake will subside. I'm just going with the flow as it comes.

4 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Timblaze(m): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2022
*Develop your will power.
*Is not going to be easy for the first two days and weeks. Try get busy.
*Change the place you go to and reduce time spent with some friends.
*get a good book to read if u are a reading type
*Lastly change the atmosphere around u, go to church or religious cycles, it will help.
Am Just speaking from experience, I was there about six years ago. And am free today. Op it takes discipline and the help of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by minasu190: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2022
Change ur location,stay away frm friends who smoke and make a new plan,u u can drive ur attention to things lyk playing mindful games and eat plenty of fruit..it work for me tho.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2022
Nicotine
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Alamkir: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2022
Thisis2raw:
Try nicotine gum

He quits weed not cigarettes my brother

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Coldie(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2022
There’s a cigarette that’s better than weed, with same highness as weed but once u start taking it u will become addicted to that one too
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Arsenate(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:

That's the issue with these addictive, habit-forming substances or lifestyle. At the beginning, it feels cool and you think you've found yourself a friend and a solace. But eventually you'll find you are nothing but a slave to them. That's why the advocacy is one shouldn't even venture in the first place.

Op, I won't sugarcoat, quitting can be extremely difficult and could require medical intervention. You'll probably need some medications to help reduce the withdrawal symptoms that tend to push the victims back to the drugs.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Jumbojax(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2022
Take the red pill

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2022
work, keep yourself engage

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by excanny: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2022
You can smoke Bible or Quran.
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by KosiGee(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2022
SalisuJasper:
When you quit smoking weed, what can one actually use to replace the habit.

So u will be so busy that you wont have time to think of smoking again

Mkpurummiri.
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by UcheforGod(f): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2022
SalisuJasper:

yThe word of God
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Ademola47(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2022
Nairaland and Topic Diversity...
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by emmykk(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:

You are using us to catch cruise...rothmass not rotmass
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by KazikageSama: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2022
Praying in the Spirit.
SalisuJasper:

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Shalommy(f): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Ogogoro/ kaikai
Chaiii... You want to finish him completely! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2022
Mpuru n miri
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by KiNg0G: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2022
Eat anything eatable at anytime.

Just keep on chewing something between the first 6 month
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by boldking(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2022
Ashawo
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Chuksmonika(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2022
Nobody can stop me from smoking weed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja / Health Workers Kick As Nigerian Nursing Council Introduces Stringent Conditions / Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.