Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? (18993 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / Nigeria Ranks 8th In Weed Smoking Countries Of The World / Weed; Smoking Vs Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by nedekid: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2022
Benson and hedges
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Das1mama: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2022
Pootle:

we dey feel u
thanks bro
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by aribisala0(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2022
neonly:

Get a religious book
Many clerics smoke weed
Weed is part of some religions
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Crysthaniel(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Bet9ja
Boss you b Legend grin
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Gee64: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Knacking!
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Saint1960: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2022
Try bet9ja
Thank me later undecided
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Havesomesense(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2022
SalisuJasper:
When you quit smoking weed, what can one actually use to replace the habit.

So u will be so busy that you wont have time to think of smoking again

The only problem with weed is that it is illegal.

Other than that if you smoke weed moderately you don't have to worry.
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by mecussey(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2022
SalisuJasper:

Weed do I high I guess.....Replacing it with alcohol should do. I do alcohol but i am thinking of replacing it with weed. However, I dont just know which one is worst. My friend is a weed addict and I dont like the tone of his voice even on important issues. I belive that loud voice is caused by weed. However, alchol is sweet but the hangover is regretful and you add unneccesary weight. No drug is good ...simple. just moderate anyone you take.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by techWriter3: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2022
[s]Common punishment you no knowing, later una betweens believe kindergarten na Fake[/s] lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Ubanz: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2022
Don't ever think of quiting for another alternative.
Our repressive policies have pushed many to use psychotropic & disgusting substances just to get high.

Marijuana can only be commercialy grown in tropical climates, which is domiciled in 3rd world countries.
Hence the inclusion of God made non-chemicalized substance in the drug prohibition list.

A beautiful plant with great benefits.
Oyibo banned it for economic reasons (Africa & the rest of the 3rd world should not be allowed to grow)
They didn't ban tobacco smoking of which users are liable to die young, because it's Phil Mori's, British American tobacco etc that control the trade.

It's a massive business. Yields more than crude oil.
Unfortunately the west especially the US has stealthily decriminalized weed planting & smoking in their region to their economic benefits, raking in billions of dollars annualy, while our so called leaders are there grinning from cheek to cheek, like a rubber stamped image.
Rothmans of palmal, St.Moritz etc, has branded marijuana on shelves.
Like coffee shops,cannabis cafe's cropping up across the US and the civilized world.
Aketi tried to break the yolk.I hope he succeeds.

3 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by alphaNomega: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2022
Das1mama:
Same question has always being in my memory for long cos am still a victim.... Take for instance a child(baby) that stops breast feeding will be replaced by d same or a replica of the substance for instance breast milk is a liquid and can be replaced by same liquid substance such as tea, water etc... Am not here to discourage anyone of his or her belief like some suggested reading through scripture right? My question is how does smoke corelate with a book? Like i said am here to learn and get solution to it myself... I want to quit but i need a replacement.

Why must there be a replacement?

You can make the decision to quit smoking and that's it!

You need willpower to overcome the psychological addiction, not a replacement habit.
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Mrshocker(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2022
Hit the gym. When you get addicted ho workout you will forget smoking.
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Triangles1(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2022
Only girl that you truly love can make you quit any other things is no no.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by jyz200(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2022
He will probably be smoking while surfing this thread grin grin
I don’t know what you’re smoking if it’s weed or cigarettes
If it’s u need to stop by switching to weed
Because weed is not addictive
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
try fruits, exercise and sex.those are healthy alternative to replacing weed.when I mean sex,I mean with one partner,not indiscriminate and multiple sexual partners to limit your risks of contacting sexual diseases smiley
Shut up Banny grin
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Pootle: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:
I'm presently battling cigarettes.

Benson and rotmass switch are holding me bondage grin

Please someone should recommend me a solution.

I've tried cutting off all my friends, stopped listening to pop but still feel happier smoking than being with a female sef. cry :' cry cry cry

bro ensure you take soda every money, eat good food on time and try quit. still waiting for my medical test result hoping its no cancer or tb.
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by noyd911(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2022
I started smoking weed at 17 and now I'm in my early 30s. I stopped smoking weed 3 years ago by the power of a willing mind and nothing more.

Take a decision today and stand by it, learn how to be a man of your word, learn how to say NO to things you don't want. There's absolutely nothing that can stop a willing mind. Moreso, it takes six weeks to make an action a habit, if you can resist the urge to smoke for 6 week's then you can do that forever. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by seyz91(m): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2022
cheesy Bleep

Funny though, but must you replace it with anything? undecided
SalisuJasper:

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Jimmy231: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2022
Colorado
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by mrdino(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2022
SalisuJasper:

Dynamite smoking
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Sholaco: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2022
Sand smoking can be use to replace weed smoking
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Stronghold91: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:
thanks I'll start from today! Pray for me please!
start smoking Colorado
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by naira1611: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2022
my dear hypocritical people of nairaland. Alooooooooot of people are into weeeeeeed. It is very deep secret. The reason for joining will determine when,how, if you'll stop or pause.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by BigYash: 10:34am On Feb 09, 2022
Relocate to where it will be hard for you to get supplier and with time the addiction will go.. I can go 6months without it.. When work stress dey nack person up and down,I no even dey remember ..
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by ellizy(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2022
Ice…
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Das1mama: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2022
alphaNomega:

Why must there be a replacement?

You can make the decision to quit smoking and that's it!

You need willpower to overcome the psychological addiction, not a replacement habit.
Understand my own point of view, What you said works by belief meaning you can't generalise or impose your own belief on others, Every children(babies) use same method which is generally accepted and it works effectively on all being you a christian, muslim, atheist etc, what makes smoking different from other ones?
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Coldie(m): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2022
flemblem:

Name the cigar bro
Na just only for uk way I don see say them dae sell am e dae only 10 inside one pack based on the power
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Zazoopk(m): 10:39am On Feb 09, 2022
Try take granade or bangadan
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Psady(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2022
SalisuJasper:

Op! Ask mauricio sarri.
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by LongT(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2022
Don't quit, just regulate it. It's abuse, is what leads to finding alternative means of getting high which eventually becomes a problem. Take a little once in a while.
Das1mama:
Same question has always being in my memory for long cos am still a victim.... Take for instance a child(baby) that stops breast feeding will be replaced by d same or a replica of the substance for instance breast milk is a liquid and can be replaced by same liquid substance such as tea, water etc... Am not here to discourage anyone of his or her belief like some suggested reading through scripture right? My question is how does smoke corelate with a book? Like i said am here to learn and get solution to it myself... I want to quit but i need a replacement.
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by olisaEze(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2022
Every habit bad/good is an emotional crutch. First, find out what makes you need it so much, then replace that feeling whenever it appears to be coming on with a strenuous activity. You could hit the gym and sweat it out, or go out & get laid! If those don’t work, then my broda, get ready to enter market laughing hysterically & picking disposed pure-water nylon, because na craze remain for you.

I come in peace... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health Workers Kick As Nigerian Nursing Council Introduces Stringent Conditions / 16 Ways To Use Ointment Balm Effectively / Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.