Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? (18994 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / Nigeria Ranks 8th In Weed Smoking Countries Of The World / Weed; Smoking Vs Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Secjohnkerry: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=SalisuJasper post=110081148]When you quit smoking weed, what can one actually use to replace the habit.

Arizona
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Lightmykpoli: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2022
Nothing can replace my weed. Forget Arizona or Colorado, stick to loud.

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Westernequinox: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2022
Prayer sir
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2022
Arsenate:

That's the issue with these addictive, habit-forming substances or lifestyle. At the beginning, it feels cool and you think you've found yourself a friend and a solace. But eventually you'll find you are nothing but a slave to them. That's why the advocacy is one shouldn't even venture in the first place.

Op, I won't sugarcoat, quitting can be extremely difficult and could require medical intervention. You'll probably need some medications to help reduce the withdrawal symptoms that tend to push the victims back to the drugs.

cry cry cry cry
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
try fruits, exercise and sex.those are healthy alternative to replacing weed.when I mean sex,I mean with one partner,not indiscriminate and multiple sexual partners to limit your risks of contacting sexual diseases smiley
ok... Fruits, exercise and sex! I got it!

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by adamsmith914: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2022
neonly:

Get a religious book
Then inhale the burning bush like Moses?
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2022
emmykk:

You are using us to catch cruise...rothmass not rotmass
No be cruise boss. I always feel like if I quit I won't find happiness and would alone! cry

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by flemblem(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2022
Coldie:
There’s a cigarette that’s better than weed, with same highness as weed but once u start taking it u will become addicted to that one too

Name the cigar bro

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by wisdom042(m): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2022
Another addiction worst than smoking such as womanizing
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Jumbojax(m): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2022
No matter how you want to stop smoking, it's war. Noone's a better deceiver than a smoker, because they decieve themselves. If you've smoked weed for more than two years then you're probably schizophrenic by now i.e you have conversations with yourself in your head. You need to start talking to a spirit, who won't decieve you into smoking but will deliver you completely from all vices of life. His name is Jesus and He answers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2022
Hmmm replacement of weed, that vegetable can't be replaced

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by PraiseDLord: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2022
SalisuJasper:
When you quit smoking weed, what can one actually use to replace the habit.

So u will be so busy that you wont have time to think of smoking again
The Holy word of God - the Bible.
You must however surrender your life to Jesus first for the word of God to make meaning to you.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Mrklemo(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:
I'm presently battling cigarettes.

Benson and rotmass switch are holding me bondage grin

Please someone should recommend me a solution.

I've tried cutting off all my friends, stopped listening to pop but still feel happier smoking than being with a female sef. cry :' cry cry cry

First of all, you can quit if you want to. You have all the will power to do so.
Is there any health benefits of smoking to the human body?. If you can honestly answer this question quietly in your heart. You have solved half of your addiction problem.

I quit cigarettes on 19/12/2021...best decision ever. I feel real good about myself.

4 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2022
Slowmirr oya over to you!
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2022
Mrklemo:

First of all, you can quit if you want to. You have all the will power to do so.
Is there any health benefits of smoking to the human body?. If you can honestly answer this question quietly in your heart. You have solved half of your addiction problem.

I quit cigarettes on 19/12/2021...best decision ever. I feel real good about myself.
there was a time I stopped smoking for about a year plus, honestly I felt good then. But here I am now still smoking cry the nicotine is what has held me bondage. @ first i thought I'd be able to quit until I tried. Dan I felt restless and boom, I took wan stick. cry I don't drink @ all but smoking is really controlling me
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2022
Nothing....no replacement for marijuana. For the plant cares for u and its medicinal.......roll something broda

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Cokahot: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2022
Work and earn money fool
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by phemmyfour: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2022
SalisuJasper:

tom tom
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by WBworldwide: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2022
Torpman:
Try dried pawpaw leaves
pls explain
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Holykiss4kind(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2022
SalisuJasper:

Replace with higher weed nigga.
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by cpu2006(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2022
use ogogoro to replace weed smoking. Nonsense pikin
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by sigiyaya112: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2022
neonly:

Get a religious book
Religion is worst than weed and cocaine combined together

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2022
People making it seem as if weed is totally bad,I'm shocked.
Y'all should make a proper research about the benefits of weed.
If you are concern about your lungs for any reason,then you can still ingest the miracle plant, I don't smoke but I have seen it's effects on people suffering from certain ailments

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Pootle: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2022
Das1mama:
Same question has always being in my memory for long cos am still a victim.... Take for instance a child(baby) that stops breast feeding will be replaced by d same or a replica of the substance for instance breast milk is a liquid and can be replaced by same liquid substance such as tea, water etc... Am not here to discourage anyone of his or her belief like some suggested reading through scripture right? My question is how does smoke corelate with a book? Like i said am here to learn and get solution to it myself... I want to quit but i need a replacement.

we dey feel u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by wiseone28: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2022
Develop repulsiveness for weed smell

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by wheelchairboy(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2022
Especially Water Melon.
It will soothe your throat.

elonmuskbaby:
Fruits,water, vegetables but especially fruits with lots of liquid like watermelon,oranges and every type of fruits with water to flush out every debris of weed or things that might be growing as a consequences of smoking weed.

Again when you stop weed you have to replace it immediately with anything healthy you find enjoyable ( fruits is a good alternative) to prevent relapse

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Rastaramsey(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:
I'm presently battling cigarettes.

Benson and rotmass switch are holding me bondage grin

WTF man....
Take boweh or richman
Or better still go for Captain black grin grin

Please someone should recommend me a solution.

I've tried cutting off all my friends, stopped listening to pop but still feel happier smoking than being with a female sef. cry :' cry cry cry
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Mrklemo(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:
there was a time I stopped smoking for about a year plus, honestly I felt good then. But here I am now still smoking cry the nicotine is what has held me bondage. @ first i thought I'd be able to quit until I tried. Dan I felt restless and boom, I took wan stick. cry I don't drink @ all but smoking is really controlling me

Try going without smoking for 2 days. 5 days or a week.
Read about the effects of smoking.
Make up your mind if you want to quit.
That habit is not healthy. My opinion though.
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2022
Mrklemo:

Try going without smoking for 2 days. 5 days or a week.
Read about the effects of smoking.
Make up your mind if you want to quit.
That habit is not healthy. My opinion though.
thanks I'll start from today! Pray for me please!

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by drlateef: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2022
Contact me privately.
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by solomonUC(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2022
THE WORD OF GOD.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? by gadgethead: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2022
SalisuJasper:

Out of curiosity, why do you want to stop smoking weed in the first place?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health Workers Kick As Nigerian Nursing Council Introduces Stringent Conditions / 16 Ways To Use Ointment Balm Effectively / Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.