Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) (54221 Views)

One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / Amaechi, A Serial Violator Of Nigeria’s Procurement Law - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by pinardave: 1:54am On Feb 10, 2022
9iceprince:
It’s a Pity Ipob and PDP urchins now see Ameachi as an anointed candidate, because of their hatred for Tinubu , the same Ameachi you all call Slave for Decamping to ApC…So APC is no more a Devilish party and River State is no Longer a PDP state 100% as you claim when Wike won the Election…This is simple can PDP pick a Presidential candidate from A State that has majority of APC office holders, Simple arithmetic but your hatred won’t make you reason this way since Buhari is no longer Jubril from Sudan and the inconsequential First Lady as you claim before can now pay a visit and you believe it’s the same thing as anointing…Illiteracy is not about not being able to attend school only.
The most silly comment. So, PDP is interested in Amaechi, and all APC are interested in Tinubu? You don’t have common sense. Tinubu is a dead candidate, and even APC will not support him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Freebills12: 2:04am On Feb 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
johnmartus:
Federal university of transport in Kastina. Honestly ameachi need brain surgery eye service at it peak.

See hypocrisy at its highest level! You were hailing Tinibu when he was given the northerners money and bags of rice even though he was sick and nearly fainted in one of the occasion. You called it national politics but now Amaechi is playing eye service. If you are reasonable enough you will know that Amaechi is more viable than Tinibu, you can't just neglect this clamour for Igbo presidency, with him the south entirely will vote for him, like wise the north.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by pinardave: 2:05am On Feb 10, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Just like GEJ went to osun to kneel down for royal blessing then went ahead to still lose
Ur hatred is meaningless and useless, u will only die crying up and down with ur hate

Have u ask yourself why u should be worried if tinubu is disgrace or not since u hate him so much.....can't u wait till then b4 u start celebrating, presidency or not does not change who he is rather u should be worried about ur own father that have no legacy but hatred

U waste ur time talking trash on nairaland when d election has not even started, u r celebrating victory of ppl who did not declare interest, is that not flat head madness.....last week it was GEJ that Buhari ppl want to use.....u taunt and tag tinubu
Dis week it was Amaechi u r taunting and tagging tinubu, next week u will say Buhari want kanu as president

Foolish dumb heads

Oshimole was removed just as every other party chairman but u r so stupid to understand it has always been like that for party chairmen both in APC and PDP but u won't stop crying for useless dumb reasons best known to ur kind

Osho baba has a successful 8years as governor of edo and he lead APC to victory in 2019 as d chairman yet u r crying over someone enjoying his life with a young girl somewhere at d moment but u r here crying over ur miserable life
In politics there's no permanent enemy or friends and APC cannot win presidential election without tinubu that's hw important he is.....whoever lose or win na suffer go still be ur own las las
Keep crying � �Tinubu cannot be president. This is not about Yoruba, is about the criminal that killed Funsho Williams just to continue ruling Lagos. He is sick and cannot be Nigerian president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by pinardave: 2:14am On Feb 10, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

You can screenshot my comment to remind me when Amechi is groomed by the Buhari.

I will remind you of your comment when he is not. "I don't even even think he will be amongst the shining ones in the party when masked have been pulled down just few months".
You are a sore loser. Since you think Amaechi is not among the contestants, then be dreaming because a free and fair election cannot even win Tinubu in Lagos. Dreamer.. screen shot and dream on. Sick Tinubu is not healthy for president.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by pinardave: 2:35am On Feb 10, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

We console,sometimes when we hurt,but we can flatter and console when we are about to hurt.

Igbos feel sidelined. So the need to prove them by turban. And Alhamdulillah it worked.

Now APC is not Islamizatiom party nor Fulani one.

Buhari has good advisors that he listen to.

"No Almajiri nor Fulani will nominate you,and you will not rib where you have not sowed".

We will see how you will go back to your normal insults,when you are out of the equation. Now Buhari is Igbo for a while.

Hmmm. Yoruba that workde hard against insults are now the ones that you think you will be favored above?
All your posts are pitiful. You are pure Yoruba ethnic bigot. Your types are very dangerous and pure igbo hater. You will soon die from igbo hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by pinardave: 2:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

He was not paid. I rather see foolishness and delusion in him,that was caused by hatred against Yoruba and North.

The likes of them knew nothing but trash. Nobody will pay such a fool to do online war.
You will soon commit suicide hating Igbos. The Igbos don’t even care about your stupid hatred anyway, but for Tinubu and Osibanjo, they are out of the game… unfortunately, you don’t even know politics. Your demi god Tinubu was shortchanged when Oshimole was removed. He only controls Lagos not Nigeria. Nobody will compensate a criminal with presidential ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Hseffa: 5:33am On Feb 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Don't know how tilumbu urchins go take this news
Baba dey use everything signal his anointed one
............................................................................................................
Tinubu saga aside.
So sad the whole IGBO ASO-ROCK SLOT, deemed fit on a Rivers man- Rt. Hon. ROTIMI Amaechi.
5-IGBO STATES =1 Rivers man.
Perhaps, South West (Obasanjo, Ernest Shonekan, Obasanjo again) don rule tire.
When will it get to IGBOS' turn
Lols.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by garfield1: 6:16am On Feb 10, 2022
Vistra40:

Trust me, if buhari will pick his candidate, it would be who has been with him since the days of his foray in politics. I won’t say more

Gbam,gbam.you know the man well
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 6:30am On Feb 10, 2022
franchasng:
Now that they know in their hearts that it is truly the turn of Igbos to produce President, they are now recognizing the Igbos in their so called Southsouth whom they claim are not Igbos just to shortchange the Southeast Igbos.

But when its time to exploit Niger Delta crude oil, they will remember that Igbos in Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, etc are not Igbos, they will deceive my Igbo brothers in Niger Delta states to reject their Igbo bloodline just because of heartless, inhumane politics.

I know its all because Igbos lost the Biafra civil war, that's part of the price to pay.

All the same, we Igbos are like Jews, we dont deny our blood no matter what, that's why despite the fact that the so called Igbos in Niger Delta states join forces with The North and the Yorubas to always deny that they are Igbos, we will never deny Chibuike Amaechi or any other Igbo person anywhere in Nigeria, be it those in Benue, Kogi, Delta, Rivers, etc, we still love you all and sincerely wish you well as our blood.

So no matter what the enemies are doing, you are still our brothers and we won't reject you Amaechi if they have decided that it is you they want to entrust with leading Nigeria.

Your lovely wife is also a full blooded SE Igbo daughter just like Peter Odili's wife, and we are proud of you all.

The River will always find its source wink

Igbo bu ofu cool

Amaechi has consistently stated that he's an igbo man. he's married to Judith from Enugu Ukwu. the current Ohaneze secretary General from Rivers is one of his boys.

He is Rotimi = Yoruba
He is Amaechi= Igbo
He is Dan Amanar= Hausa/fulani
He's a Nigerian patriot and we will support him
Any IPOB lunatic or Afonja Muslima demoniac that tries to mess up my comment would receive thunder
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2022
pinardave:

You will soon commit suicide hating Igbos. The Igbos don’t even care about your stupid hatred anyway, but for Tinubu and Osibanjo, they are out of the game… unfortunately, you don’t even know politics. Your demi god Tinubu was shortchanged when Oshimole was removed. He only controls Lagos not Nigeria. Nobody will compensate a criminal with presidential ticket.

If truly I hate Ibos,I am right.

I don't know who's Tinubu,but if You mean Tinubu the national leader of APC,you're the one supposed to be called criminal not him.

You called us Almajirai,Abokai,Mabarata,Fulani Terrorists and now you want the same Northerners to give you ticket?

Gwamma ku san inda dare ya muku. Babu Nyamurin da zamu za6a.

No Igbo man will smell Aso Rock.

Afonja Aboki all the way.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 10, 2022
pinardave:

All your posts are pitiful. You are pure Yoruba ethnic bigot. Your types are very dangerous and pure igbo hater. You will soon die from igbo hatred.

Call me Yoruba.

Amma ni dai nasan babu wani bagidajen nyamuri da zan za6a.

Dan an baku wata rawani a Daura,me ya dame ni.

No Igbo should expect the Votes of Dirty Alamjiri.

In ya ma zafi ka mutu. Yes go and die.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2022
pinardave:

You are a sore loser. Since you think Amaechi is not among the contestants, then be dreaming because a free and fair election cannot even win Tinubu in Lagos. Dreamer.. screen shot and dream on. Sick Tinubu is not healthy for president.

It's you who know Tinubu.

But I will screenshot.

Zamu ga ta yadda Nyamuri zai samu kur'ar 'yan Arewa wand kuke kira Almajirai,wataran kuce Abokai,wataran ku Kira su 'Yan ta'addan Fulani. Muna jiran ku.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 7:29am On Feb 10, 2022
pinardave:
The most silly comment. So, PDP is interested in Amaechi, and all APC are interested in Tinubu? You don’t have common sense. Tinubu is a dead candidate, and even APC will not support him

Your opinion, it’s not a must you abuse before saying it, let me lecture you about what I wrote. Majority of people hailing Ameachi on Nairaland for Aisha Visit are mostly PDP supporters on Nairaland ….You are one of the Illiterate I refer to since you can’t comprehend a simple write up just because it’s against yours.,,,,So if am a fool for that then you are a slowpoke and A Certified Idiot and a waste product of your Institution/Alma mater.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Umorosky17(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2022
Michelle70:
first thing u must understand is that not every part of ND has oil and the igbo speaking parts has little or no oil,
secondly u need to understand that the people who are denying the igbos are the SS themselves cos they know the igbos very well as igbos did alot to them on the Nigerian civil war.

Thirdly, u need to understand that during the Nigerian civil war, the SS wanted to remain neutral but after kidnapping and forcing the southern people to join the biafran fight back, the relationship between igbos and south will always remain sour as long as their are still survivors from that age.

Finally, u should know that Igbo's were at the forefront against every Niger Delta struggle. Adaka Boro and the rest and later forcing them to join urs is very provocative and disrespectful.

I know say na insults I go get as reply but u see down south, we dont hate igbos neither do we hate Yoruba... All we want is a neutral relationship with u guys and it will be a good alliance if u lot respect our stands that call us ogororo drinkers and creek militants then later claim brotherhood.
You are a true son of your father, the bitter truth they have refused to accept for decades.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by pinardave: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
9iceprince:

Your opinion, it’s not a must you abuse before saying it, let me lecture you about what I wrote. Majority of people hailing Ameachi on Nairaland for Aisha Visit are mostly PDP supporters on Nairaland ….You are one of the Illiterate I refer to since you can’t comprehend a simple write up just because it’s against yours.,,,,So if am a fool for that then you are a slowpoke and A Certified Idiot and a waste product of your Institution/Alma mater.
You are probably more illiterate than you think. Since you think PDP are the one not supporting a man with a walking stick to be president, suite your conscience. But be aware that every sensible APC and Nigerian know that Tinubu is making his last dance..even Fashola is not with him. He went to Buhari to declare his interest because Buhari said his preferred candidate cannot be disclosed for fear of being killed by those who killed Funsho Williams. Nigeria is not Lagos. Keep deceiving yourself…
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
pquaver:

Is your Abaribe not 1 of them? U go dey alright las las

I do NOT need to dignify your idiotic rhetorical question!
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by pquaver(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

I do NOT need to dignify your idiotic rhetorical question!

Mr Ipob I ask again is your Abaribe not one of them?
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
pquaver:

Mr Ipob I ask again is your Abaribe not one of them?

Below is my initial comment:

Amechi is another one of those southerners that had been conditioned mentally to be a SLAVE to the FULANIS and he's NOT disappointing them. What a useless and waste of human flesh!

If you can read and comprehend, I am sure you would not have asked a dumb a$$ question like you did! Now, you answer your own damn question.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by pquaver(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Below is my initial comment:

Amechi is another one of those southerners that had been conditioned mentally to be a SLAVE to the FULANIS and he's NOT disappointing them. What a useless and waste of human flesh!

If you can read and comprehend, I am sure you would not have asked a dumb a$$ question like you did! Now, you answer your own damn question.

I want it to come out of your mouth so I know you are no hypocrite. You fully wrong Amaechi 's name there. It should not be hard for u to write or replace it abaribe.. So we can see the sincerity
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
pquaver:

I want it to come out of your mouth so I know you are no hypocrite. You fully wrong Amaechi 's name there. It should not be hard for u to write or replace it abaribe.. So we can see the sincerity

Are you really that dumb? Now, show me that you have the ability to read and comprehend. Whose the thread all about? Did you see any other name other than that of Amechi'?
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Polchiz(m): 1:51am On Feb 11, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Beware of the source.

Yes she visited him,but we all know Aisha herself has not saying before her husband. And she is not that powerful in this government.

What makes me laugh is the linking of Amaechi with Buhari's hiden chosen one.

STOP crying.
You wouldn't have said this if Tinubu was the one.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by DCatt: 3:14am On Feb 11, 2022
Nairaland is where you find all kind of fish-brained morons.

But the news is good for a few reasons

1. It will energize Yoruba base and make them even more self-aware.
2. It will take the evil focus off Tinubu for a while. It's as if Tinubu is the only one contesting.
Indispensable85:
Lol....I dey laff some people.
So Aisha visit has turned to presidential ticket.
Hahahaha.... clowns!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by pquaver(m): 3:28am On Feb 11, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Are you really that dumb? Now, show me that you have the ability to read and comprehend. Whose the thread all about? Did you see any other name other than that of Amechi'?

U are not better at insults, u don't wanna go down that road. Show us you are no hypocrite. If u can mention Amaechi it Tae nothing to mention ur God abaribe.. U find it difficult to but at the end of the day I just showed u how unabashed Igbos always deceive themselves..
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:40am On Feb 11, 2022
pquaver:

U are not better at insults, u don't wanna go down that road. Show us you are no hypocrite. If u can mention Amaechi it Tae nothing to mention ur God abaribe.. U find it difficult to but at the end of the day I just showed u how unabashed Igbos always deceive themselves..

Mister man., just stay in your damn lane. Trust me...you do NOT know who are are messing with. Just go around and ask. If I decide to face you seriously, you will go down like good gas. I have no time and patience for nitwits. I am not going to dignify your idiocy. Buh bye!
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:43am On Feb 11, 2022
pquaver:

Go around this platform and ask about those like yourself that have had the displeasure of encountering me how they came out! If I decide to go after you, trust me you're going to loose! If you doubt me, give it a shot!
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by pquaver(m): 3:53am On Feb 11, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Go around this platform and ask about those like yourself that have had the displeasure of encountering me how they came out! If I decide to go after you, trust me you're going to loose! If you doubt me, give it a shot!

You encountered people at your level.. Oga. There is no difference between you and them.. You are beneath me. I can't descend to your level. You are a hypocrite and I have made it clear to everyone.. I have made my point. Argue with ur conscience if u have one..
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Evaromantik1(m): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:

I'm your second picture, who is that man in the left hand of Amechi?.. I need to know who he is.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
pquaver:

You encountered people at your level.. Oga. There is no difference between you and them.. You are beneath me. I can't descend to your level. You are a hypocrite and I have made it clear to everyone.. I have made my point. Argue with ur conscience if u have one..

You're right …you are way below my level and that's the main reason I would not succumb to your silly antics. You are too stupid and dumb to read and comprehend and it's NOT my responsibility to make you understand what's above and beyond your capacity. If you had spent your time being useful and learning and NOT being an a$$, you probably would have gotten some sense. So, just keep wallowing in your stupidity and ignorance. My only advise to you is just learn to stay in your lane and NOT get involved in an adult conversation. Like they say, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by pquaver(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

You're right …you are way below my level and that's the main reason I would not succumb to your silly antics. You are too stupid and dumb to read and comprehend and it's NOT my responsibility to make you understand what's above and beyond your capacity. If you had spent your time being useful and learning and NOT being an a$$, you probably would have gotten some sense. So, just keep wallowing in your stupidity and ignorance. My only advise to you is just learn to stay in your lane and NOT get involved in an adult conversation. Like they say, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

Rants.. You are a hypocrite.. It's a fact. There is nothing to understand. I have told u. It is simple substitute Amaechi with abaribe let see.. If u can u will die a hypocrite.. U can only fool urself.. So Tschüss
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
pquaver:

Rants.. You are a hypocrite.. It's a fact. There is nothing to understand. I have told u. It is simple substitute Amaechi with abaribe let see.. If u can u will die a hypocrite.. U can only fool urself.. So Tschüss

It seems like you have a very limited vocabulary. Is "HYPOCRITE" the only word that you know? Watch the video at this link and that's all I have to say to you: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=383905390127256
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Evaromantik1:

I'm your second picture, who is that man in the left hand of Amechi?.. I need to know who he is.
that is hadi sirika the current minister of aviation alongside Isa funtua to the right a very active member of the cabal alongside Abba kyari before his death
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Basic123: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Stupid people that don't understand politics.
Q

See how you pushed Amaechi to the grave.

Now,all his political associates are leaving him in Rivers since he left ministerial post

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) / Lagos Embarks On “Operation Show Your Planning Permit” (photos) / Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.