Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) (54226 Views)

One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / Amaechi, A Serial Violator Of Nigeria’s Procurement Law - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
LagosEmir:

Helinues
Seunmsg
NGpatriot
OmenkaLives
Afamed

I hope you guys are alright bros huh

Lalasticlala come and see our next president o
What manner of moniker is that? Helinues?
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vistra40:
As much as an Amaechi candidacy would make a lot of sense, this might also be a smoke screen as to who the anointed one really is... it definitely isn’t tinubu neither is it Osinbajo. I’m still watching the very one I suspect with keen interest.
It's got to be Tambuwal
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by FuckSilly: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Please Tinubu urchins should stay away from Rataki o.

Lol!

Amaechi/Zulum2023
God forbid anything OSU or fool ani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by franchasng: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dyke15:
See as some dey shout d choosen one upandan undecided
Una dey happy say our fellow Southern brother dey ass lick dis guys wey even der highly educated ones na semi-illetrate for south.
We re begging for presidency whereas say na only unity dey kill d south.
Nothing lyk SE, SS or SW.
D south is one.
U discovered OIL in d south nd na 9ja get am but cum discover GOLD 4 Zamfara e cum b state govt get am.
NA OUR UNITY DEY FEAR DIS GUYS BUT MAKE DEM NO WORRY COZ SOON, FUTURE ELECTIONS GO BE BETWEEN NORTH AND SOUTH AND U GUYS WILL DISCOVER SAY NORTH NO DEY POLITICALLY INTELLIGENT AS UNA THINK
Shutup.

Since Yorubas said they will never allow equity, fairness to rule in the South, since Yorubas have sworn to be forever greedy, whatever the North decides should stand until Yorubad learn to be just and fair in their dealings angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by orikoku: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
This Amechi is Buhari anointed candidate.

Watch out.

Tinubu on a long thing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Ayt27(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Elvictor:
Heart attack everywhere

Tinubu Aisha book lunch, I no sabi spell am oh.. Is it lunch or lodge, wahala for who no sabi English language.

But the truth is, Ameachi is the only viable candidate in APC, the blind and those who can see knows this.

I think so too, I really do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Karleb:
Is this not the same Ameachi Madam Patience Jonathan called her son? cheesy

And he didn't become President

Talkless of powerless firts lady ever(Aisha,the other room).

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
I sight Hadi Sirika,my man!!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by na2016: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
It is becoming obvious that Ameachi will succeed PMB. He probably spent a lot of Rivers State funds on the campaign of PMB in 2015 and so will be rewarded with this offer.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
orikoku:
This Amechi is Buhari anointed candidate.

Watch out.

Tinubu on a long thing.

Says who?
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Michelle70(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
franchasng:
Now that they know in their hearts that it is truly the turn of Igbos to produce President, they are now recognizing the Igbos in their so called Southsouth whom they claim are not Igbos just to shortchange the Southeast Igbos.

But when its time to exploit Niger Delta crude oil, they will remember that Igbos in Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, etc are not Igbos, they will deceive my Igbo brothers in Niger Delta states to reject their Igbo bloodline just because of heartless, inhumane politics.

I know its all because Igbos lost the Biafra civil war, that's part of the price to pay.

All the same, we Igbos are like Jews, we dont deny our blood no matter what, that's why despite the fact that the so called Igbos in Niger Delta states join forces with The North and the Yorubas to always deny that they are Igbos, we will never deny Chibuike Amaechi or any other Igbo person anywhere in Nigeria, be it those in Benue, Kogi, Delta, Rivers, etc, we still love you all and sincerely wish you well as our blood.

So no matter what the enemies are doing, you are still our brothers and we won't reject you Ameachi if they have decided that it is you they want to entrust with leading Nigeria.

Your lovely wife is also a full blooded SE Igbo daughter just like Peter Odili's wife, and we are proud of you all.

Igbo bu ofu cool
first thing u must understand is that not every part of ND has oil and the igbo speaking parts has little or no oil,
secondly u need to understand that the people who are denying the igbos are the SS themselves cos they know the igbos very well as igbos did alot to them on the Nigerian civil war.

Thirdly, u need to understand that during the Nigerian civil war, the SS wanted to remain neutral but after kidnapping and forcing the southern people to join the biafran fight back, the relationship between igbos and south will always remain sour as long as their are still survivors from that age.

Finally, u should know that Igbo's were at the forefront against every Niger Delta struggle. Adaka Boro and the rest and later forcing them to join urs is very provocative and disrespectful.

I know say na insults I go get as reply but u see down south, we dont hate igbos neither do we hate Yoruba... All we want is a neutral relationship with u guys and it will be a good alliance if u lot respect our stands that call us ogororo drinkers and creek militants then later claim brotherhood.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Seconded

franchasng:
Now that they know in their hearts that it is truly the turn of Igbos to produce President, they are now recognizing the Igbos in their so called Southsouth whom they claim are not Igbos just to shortchange the Southeast Igbos.

But when its time to exploit Niger Delta crude oil, they will remember that Igbos in Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, etc are not Igbos, they will deceive my Igbo brothers in Niger Delta states to reject their Igbo bloodline just because of heartless, inhumane politics.

I know its all because Igbos lost the Biafra civil war, that's part of the price to pay.

All the same, we Igbos are like Jews, we dont deny our blood no matter what, that's why despite the fact that the so called Igbos in Niger Delta states join forces with The North and the Yorubas to always deny that they are Igbos, we will never deny Chibuike Amaechi or any other Igbo person anywhere in Nigeria, be it those in Benue, Kogi, Delta, Rivers, etc, we still love you all and sincerely wish you well as our blood.

So no matter what the enemies are doing, you are still our brothers and we won't reject you Amaechi if they have decided that it is you they want to entrust with leading Nigeria.

Your lovely wife is also a full blooded SE Igbo daughter just like Peter Odili's wife, and we are proud of you all.

The River will always find its source wink

Igbo bu ofu cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
na2016:
It is becoming obvious that Ameachi will succeed PMB.

It is becoming obvious that he is not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Ayt27(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vistra40:
As much as an Amaechi candidacy would make a lot of sense, this might also be a smoke screen as to who the anointed one really is... it definitely isn’t tinubu neither is it Osinbajo. I’m still watching the very one I suspect with keen interest.

No no no it's not a smokescreen.

The turbaning was the anointed move, shay you de wine ni?

I don't think Osibanjo is getting that position, where man dey look, God no de look there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Heartbreak for Tinubu e-rodents.

Dan Amanar of Daura (the anointed son of Daura).

We move
it means the child of promise

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by franchasng: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:
first thing u must understand is that not every part of ND has oil and the igbo speaking parts has little or no oil,
secondly u need to understand that the people who are denying the igbos are the SS themselves cos they know the igbos very well as igbos did alot to them on the Nigerian civil war.

Thirdly, u need to understand that during the Nigerian civil war, the SS wanted to remain neutral but after kidnapping and forcing the southern people to join the biafran fight back, the relationship between igbos and south will always remain sour as long as their are still survivors from that age.

Finally, u should know that Igbo's were at the forefront against every Niger Delta struggle. Adaka Boro and the rest and later forcing them to join urs is very provocative and disrespectful.

I know say na insults I go get as reply but u see down south, we dont hate igbos neither do we hate Yoruba... All we want is a neutral relationship with u guys and it will be a good alliance if u lot respect our stands that call us ogororo drinkers and creek militants then later claim brotherhood.
You made some valid points, but its all about divide and rule and the negative effect of losing a civil war.

It happened in Germany, China, etc, so its expected
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Vistra40: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Beware of the source.

Yes she visited him,but we all Aisha herself has not saying before her husband. And she is not that powerful on this government.

What makes me laugh is the linking of Amaechi with Buhari's hiden chosen one.

Your last paragraph is my point exactly. That title is significant quite alright but I don’t believe it connotes him being his candidate. I also think neither tinubu nor Osinbajo are his candidate. But we watch still

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Lionnation: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
See the next president of zoo
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by x2x2(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Apc slaves fighting themselves here.. Very interesting thread grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
It’s a Pity Ipob and PDP urchins now see Ameachi as an anointed candidate, because of their hatred for Tinubu , the same Ameachi you all call Slave for Decamping to ApC…So APC is no more a Devilish party and River State is no Longer a PDP state 100% as you claim when Wike won the Election…This is simple can PDP pick a Presidential candidate from A State that has majority of APC office holders, Simple arithmetic but your hatred won’t make you reason this way since Buhari is no longer Jubril from Sudan and the inconsequential First Lady as you claim before can now pay a visit and you believe it’s the same thing as anointing…Illiteracy is not about not being able to attend school only.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Ayt27(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
LagosEmir:

First , Amaechi got one of the highest title in buhari home state.

Second, buhari personally congratulated Amaechi on his turbaning title in Daura

Third, Buhari wife, the first lady pays Amaechi a visit ..

My friend, you need not be told that Amaechi is the annointed one .

Funny thing is I actually like this amaechi guy,

I have been listening to him, there is a sort of conscience there. Even those leaked audios, he was critical of how things were run or how Nigerians would soon gang up against the ruling class.

He seems to me like , if he could he would do better, I think he his the perfect candidate, does he have spots yes, who doesn't. I should have seen it coming but somehow I missed it.

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Vistra40: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ayt27:

No no no it's not a smokescreen.

The turbaning was the anointed move, shay you de wine ni?

I don't think Osibanjo is getting that position, where man dey look, God no de look there.

Amaechi might be a decoy to distract the tinubu camp from the actual person and before he realizes, it would be late. It could also be a way of honoring amaechi in order to assuage him. I hope time and events prove me wrong sha

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Vistra40: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
tosyne2much:
It's got to be Tambuwal

Firstly, Tambuwal isn’t in APC and secondly, APC doesn’t intend to field a northerner

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by olamike02: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
LOOKS LIKE THIS IS THE MAN IN WHOM PMB IS WELL PLEASED.I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HIS CHOICE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vistra40:

Your last paragraph is my point exactly. That title is significant quite alright but I don’t believe it connotes him being his candidate. I also think neither tinubu nor Osinbajo are his candidate. But we watch still

It makes me laugh. I read it to my father. I screenshot it together with the the Instagram source.

Hhhh.

Let's see it. I screenshot it for later remembrance.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by tope777(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
I'm still wondering how Buhari will ask Tinubu to step down for Amechi grin
Las las PDP calculation is a goal.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by techWriter3: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
cuddle any politicians rat around u cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
I have read through some post here and checked some noted down monikers I discovered those who hide under supporting pdp are now same people singing apc song right now in this particular post, now I can see for real NL is a joke.

Imagine those who claimed die hard pdp, the Atikulators of 2019 now suddenly became Amaechi a apc man mouthpiece, na wah ooo.

Definitely political prostitution is becoming genetical in Nigeria and unstable personality also becoming genetical issue in Nigeria.

Why are you doing double face? Why pretending? If you know you are men enough and not a silly hypocrites why will you be singing for apc and you claimed to be pdp and have you asked yourself how many apc have you ever seen in theis forum singing pdp? None. Shame on you all, you know yourselves.

Very disgusting mofos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Laggafin: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Amaechi kwenu? He might be the suprise the herder wants to spring.. if he's de one .. I have no problem with it and I will support him 100 percent cuz at least he didn't deny his ancestry unlike the other frog voice in Rivers Govt house now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Ivanspring(f): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
redPUSSY:
Hug any Tinubu rodent around u

grin grin grin
I just love this site

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by pedrilo: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dem no dey regard tinubu and him wife sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? / Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.