Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) (54240 Views)

One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / Amaechi, A Serial Violator Of Nigeria’s Procurement Law - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Dis ur obsession is not ordinary...u r so bitter that u find every way to attack yoruba and tinubu

We shall see I hope u won't die of heart attack...na u know who Buhari endorse na u know who go be next president...u know everything

Sha no insult me oh coz I can see u r so crazy about dis ur obsession and u fit curse ur parent sef if dey come in ur way.....I just hope u r getting paid for dis...nairaland e-rat
Ppl like u will never do dis on fb where we can see ur identity
lol, Yoruba bigot

Your moniker alone is disgusting, so I can't be in mud with you

Stay clear

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Tremendous2018: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
WIKE AND TINUBU FIT GET HEART ATTACK O

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by jerosman2: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
quote author=franchasng post=110090354]Now that they know in their hearts that it is truly the turn of Igbos to produce President, they are now recognizing the Igbos in their so called Southsouth whom they claim are not Igbos just to shortchange the Southeast Igbos.

But when its time to exploit Niger Delta crude oil, they will remember that Igbos in Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, etc are not Igbos, they will deceive my Igbo brothers in Niger Delta states to reject their Igbo bloodline just because of heartless, inhumane politics.

I know its all because Igbos lost the Biafra civil war, that's part of the price to pay.

All the same, we Igbos are like Jews, we dont deny our blood no matter what, that's why despite the fact that the so called Igbos in Niger Delta states join forces with The North and the Yorubas to always deny that they are Igbos, we will never deny Chibuike Amaechi or any other Igbo person anywhere in Nigeria, be it those in Benue, Kogi, Delta, Rivers, etc, we still love you all and sincerely wish you well as our blood.

So no matter what the enemies are doing, you are still our brothers and we won't reject you Amaechi if they have decided that it is you they want to entrust with leading Nigeria.

Your lovely wife is also a full blooded SE Igbo daughter just like Peter Odili's wife, and we are proud of you all.

The River will always find its source wink

Igbo bu ofu cool[/quote

Which your Igbo brother in south south. Am not one of them. I can't believe your Igbos are given up already. I always tell you Igbo that the south south is your master in everything

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
redPUSSY:
Hug any Tinubu rodent around u

hate go soon turn your pussy to black

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Rawtruth1: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Your president come 2023. If you know, you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by jerosman2: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
Taaha! Máchai onú which kinda "igbo but ofu" if a Todd denies you,you forget the todd and move on, we are not with them that says we are not one OUK IS COMING

Who is a Todd here? Of course the Igbos! We have produced the president once and we will produce the next president. All u do is cry cry like a toddler.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
I have been on a low key for a while now, I'm also enjoying people's comments grin

gentleguy1975:
longest time bro,ur comments are fewer these days abi na me no dey read enough thread?
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, Yoruba bigot

Your moniker alone is disgusting, so I can't be in mud with you

Stay clear
grin grin......u r d mud

Ur madness up and down nairaland is laughable, I don't comment hear but only read foolish, useless and hateful comments from dunce like u that believe dey know how to bark......u waste all ur time attacking tinubu that no candidate in APC will defeat in primary...larger percentage of APC governors r behind him and ur dumb head makes u think Buhari will single handedly give anyone d ticket....same Buhari some governors in APC r not hiding hatred for.....even as I don't subscribe to tinubu presidency idiot like u r making yoruba see reasons to support him bcoz of mumu hatred towards him from d east....u don't like anybody in APC but just to be happy to taunt tinubu u r always supporting buni and d rest when u don't even know what is going on under..........did Amaechi tell u his contesting?

Make u no kill urself las las......u r making alot of ppl laugh with ur madness and obsession tho....u don't even have PVC.....all u have is hatred

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
[s]
Cryofigbos:

grin grin......u r d mud

Ur madness up and down nairaland is laughable, I don't comment hear but only read foolish, useless and hateful comments from dunce like u that believe dey know how to bark......u waste all ur time attacking tinubu that no candidate in APC will defeat in primary...larger percentage of APC governors r behind him and ur dumb head makes u think Buhari will single handedly give anyone d ticket....same Buhari some governors in APC r not hiding hatred for.....even as I don't subscribe to tinubu presidency idiot like u r making yoruba see reasons to support him bcoz of mumu hatred towards him from d east....u don't like anybody in APC but just to be happy to taunt tinubu u r always supporting buni and d rest when u don't even know what is going on under..........did Amaechi tell u his contesting?

Make u no kill urself las las......u r making alot of ppl laugh with ur madness and obsession tho....u don't even have PVC.....all u have is hatred
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by franchasng: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
jerosman2:
Which your Igbo brother in south south. Am not one of them. I can't believe your Igbos are given up already. I always tell you Igbo that the south south is your master in everything
No wahala, if I fail my brother succeeds na still win win. And even if you deny your father, wherever you go to, his name that you bear will make people treat you as a son of your father whether you like it or not.

If Northerners start their usual ethnic violence, if you like dont run and hide, go and tell them you are not Igbo when your whole name is Igbo, so na u sabi oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by heniford2: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
jerosman2:

Who is a Todd here? Of course the Igbos! We have produced the president once and we will produce the next president. All u do is cry cry like a toddler.
i was never referring to yoruba everything nobi war between igbos and yoruba kia i was quote my fellow igbo man if u speak igbo u will understand what i meant okey chill biko grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by jerosman2: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
franchasng:
No wahala, if I fail my brother succeeds na still win win. And even if you deny your father, wherever you go to, his name that you bear will make people treat you as a son of your father whether you like it or not.

If Northerners start their usual ethnic violence, if you like dont run and hide, go and tell them you are not Igbo when your whole name is Igbo, so na u sabi oh

If Name makes me Igbo then I change it. Now that am Muhammad, am I Hausa?
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Ninobran90(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
I hope he won't be deceived at the end of the day. The Islamic Jihadist/Fulanis are never to be trusted.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Urchman200: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
johnmartus:
Federal university of transport in Kastina. Honestly ameachi need brain surgery eye service at it peak.
but when we were shouting about this madness, you guy's called us wailers ,today the table have turned against you guy's is now stupid.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
[s][/s]
Hw does that affect ur progress in life......that's there pain why r u celebrating as if u won lotto.....do u even have common sense.....he was thrashed yet he appointed VP and 5 ministers, controls governors....influence d speaker of house of rep.....just to name a few

U r just wasting ur useless time as at d end u will gain nothing...even ur top politicians in APC knows he controls d party structure even despite d presidency influence to turn things around

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ninobran90:
I hope he won't be deceived at the end of the day. The Islamic Jihadist/Fulanis are never to be trusted.
U r minding those nuisance commenting above....did he tell them his even contesting...primary election is not going to take place inside aso rock

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by jerosman2: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
i was never referring to yoruba everything nobi war between igbos and yoruba kia i was quote my fellow igbo man if u speak igbo u will understand what i meant okey chill biko grin

Am not Yoruba but Deltan from south south. My Igbo friend translated what you said. Just accept the fact the Ukwuani people of Delta are not Igbo
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Joysammy: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Emdes:
This visit and his face tells it all

And so what? You think Fulanis would be stupid enough to handover to those that secretly sponsor IPOB?

No Northerners will stupidly think about that because it will authomatically split Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by franchasng: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
jerosman2:

If Name makes me Igbo then I change it. Now that am Muhammad, am I Hausa?
Yes oh you are free to answer Jung Su Hu shocked shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Madmohamed1: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Nigerians can not wait to have this lovely couple at the helm of affairs
that is my sister she daughter of igwe osita agwuna of Enugbu ukwu
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
screenshot your pains you mean

We dey here to massage it in grin grin

We console,sometimes when we hurt,but we can flatter and console when we are about to hurt.

Igbos feel sidelined. So the need to prove them by turban. And Alhamdulillah it worked.

Now APC is not Islamizatiom party nor Fulani one.

Buhari has good advisors that he listen to.

"No Almajiri nor Fulani will nominate you,and you will not rib where you have not sowed".

We will see how you will go back to your normal insults,when you are out of the equation. Now Buhari is Igbo for a while.

Hmmm. Yoruba that workde hard against insults are now the ones that you think you will be favored above?
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
[s][/s]
If dey r not trashed will dey be living inside aso rock with d president

But wait hw old r u sef......u r a novice I must say or u think all dis ur hateful comments r going to be counted on election day

U be complete werey grin grin grin
I can pay a million to see ur horrible bitter face
Na ppl like u dey cause hatred between yoruba and igbos
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Madmohamed1:
that is my sister she daughter of igwe osita agwuna of Enugbu ukwu

Hope we will not be called Almajiris when they failed to smell the Aso Rock.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

We console,sometimes when we hurt,but we can flatter and console when we are about to hurt.

Igbos feel sidelined. So the need to prove them by turban. And Alhamdulillah it worked.

Now APC is not Islamizatiom party nor Fulani one.

Buhari has good advisors that he listen to.

"No Almajiri nor Fulani will nominate you,and you will not rib where you have not sowed".

We will see how you will go back to your normal insults,we are you are out of the equation. Now Buhari is Igbo for a while.

Hmmm. Yoruba that workde hard against insults are now the ones that you think you will be favored above?
Don't mind them.....dey r so confused especially dis nuisance u replied...dey will soon hold on to another line of cry soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by heniford2: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
jerosman2:

Am not Yoruba but Deltan from south south. My Igbo friend translated what you said. Just accept the fact the Ukwuani people of Delta are not Igbo
whatever the are igbos or not we igbos no care i still maintain the fact on what i said early on
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by PHIPEX(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Amaechi knew all along grin grin grin
You get eye o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Joysammy:

And so what? You think Fulanis would be stupid enough to handover to those that secretly sponsor IPOB?

No Northerners will stupidly think about that because it will authomatically split Nigeria.

Don't mind him,just quote him later.

Now the Almajiri Fulani turban makes them feel the gods.

Hence we are right to feel born to rule,because almost all of our politicians have Fulani Almajiri turban.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Voice234:
The First Lady Aisha Buhari and her entourage pays The Minister of Transportation Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi a visit following his Turbaning on Saturday. Amaechi has been rumored to be President Muhammadu Buhari’s anointed for the office of the Presidency come 2023.

Amaechi, who is overseeing the construction of a university of transportation in Daura, was decorated at the palace of the emir of Daura, Faruk Umar, as Dan Amanar of Daura meaning trusted son of Daura. Daura is the hometown of President Muhammadu Buhari.

On Wednesday, Mrs Buhari posted photos of her visit to Amaechi on social media, she wrote.

Excellency, The Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZwElaWMXKo/?utm_medium=copy_link

Amaechi and his wife also presented gifts to the first lady. Personalities including governors and ministers were present at the chieftaincy ceremony on 5th February 2022.
His
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by na2016: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
GboyegaD:

Ah! Amechi for President na die ooo. A guy who has shown no reasoning particularly with the way he goes about projects and funding? Who have we offended? Why are we not talking about the likes of Peter Obi, Kingsley Moghalu, Atedo Peterside, Yemi Osinbajo amongst others?

I don't support APC, but if Amaechi is the candidate, he will make a very good president. His record of 4 years as governor before GEJ issues, speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Voice234:
The First Lady Aisha Buhari and her entourage pays The Minister of Transportation Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi a visit following his Turbaning on Saturday. Amaechi has been rumored to be President Muhammadu Buhari’s anointed for the office of the Presidency come 2023.

Amaechi, who is overseeing the construction of a university of transportation in Daura, was decorated at the palace of the emir of Daura, Faruk Umar, as Dan Amanar of Daura meaning trusted son of Daura. Daura is the hometown of President Muhammadu Buhari.

On Wednesday, Mrs Buhari posted photos of her visit to Amaechi on social media, she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZwElaWMXKo/?utm_medium=copy_link

Amaechi and his wife also presented gifts to the first lady. Personalities including governors and ministers were present at the chieftaincy ceremony on 5th February 2022.
His Excellency, The Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by otipoju(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
osuofia2:
Hmm, who else noticed that after the title given to Ameachi in Daura, the noise over Tinubu presidency died down

If Tinubu do any how. Federal might will come for him with full force. They will take everything he owns and render him pennyless. He knows what Buhari is capable of and in this Nigeria ehn if you are not ex-military, you be real paper weight no matter how big you think you are. Tinubu and Osibanjo knows.

Buhari wey no get joy.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
ZUBY77:

They will soon discover offshore account attached to Amechi

You know the trick grin
Amaechi Pandora will soon start flying up and down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic / Major Jack Wears Slippers To Church - Photos / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.