Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) (54247 Views)

One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / Amaechi, A Serial Violator Of Nigeria’s Procurement Law - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Don't mind them.....dey r so confused especially dis nuisance u replied...dey will soon hold on to another line of cry soon

Yoruba are given VP,Speaker and they call them Fulani slaves.

But they are given mere turban in one of the Emirate,they start dancing to our songs.

I think will lick our shoes when given VP or Speaker.

They have turban,Yoruba have VP,Speaker.

Who is anointed one?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
All these things won't end well...
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by HOB777(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
The picture is getting clearer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Yoruba are given VP,Speaker and they call them Fulani slaves.

But they are given mere turban in one of the Emirate,they start dancing to our songs.

I think will lick our shoes when given VP or Speaker.

They have turban,Yoruba have VP,Speaker.

Who is anointed one?
That particular boy needs help b4 he does something bad to himself coz that obsession is not ordinary or maybe he was paid to do that.....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
this is the only tears tilumbu urchins can come up with so far, in pains they all keep bringing Igbo to the buhari choice dilemma

Buhari has raped you anal, face him Dem say no

Criticize amaechi, they don't have anything because he is the best minister in this government

Na to hold straw shouting Igbo come be the solution

What an ocean of pains ahead

Pls can you state a correct and direct sentence to know what exactly what you are saying?

You quoted me and tumbled the whole of your statement and I couldn't even grab your stand.

Are you saying Amechi is your choice or you too a member of pdp in the night apc in the day in this forum?

I was shocked to see people who attacked Amaechi then called him all kind of names suddenly turned Amaechi mouthpiece. So pls where are you standing?

For me as I have been saying, make I bend if I will ever support or vote any apc. I don't care who their candidate is anything apc to me is forbidden.

No offense just want to know where you stand.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Godispeace: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
so whose urchin are u illiterate imbecileee
Penguin2:
Please Tinubu urchins should stay away from Rataki o.
Lol!

Amaechi/Zulum2023

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Hw does that affect ur progress in life......that's there pain why r u celebrating as if u won lotto.....do u even have common sense.....he was thrashed yet he appointed VP and 5 ministers, controls governors....influence d speaker of house of rep.....just to name a few

U r just wasting ur useless time as at d end u will gain nothing...even ur top politicians in APC knows he controls d party structure even despite d presidency influence to turn things around
Allow tinubu wife speak for the tinubu dynasty not you

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
otipoju:

If Tinubu do any how. Federal might will come for him with full force. They will take everything he owns and render him pennyless. He knows what Buhari is capable of and in this Nigeria ehn if you are not ex-military, you be real paper weight no matter how big you think you are. Tinubu and Osibanjo knows.

Buhari wey no get joy.
Hw ordinary title become something to be celebrating in south east like dis still baffles me

Congratulations at least if dey won't smell aso rock dey have a chieftancy title from daura

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Allow tinubu wife speak for the tinubu dynasty not you
At dis point it is clear u have nothing reasonable in ur head.... what will u do next if tinubu wins APC primary

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cryofigbos:

That particular boy needs help b4 he does something bad to himself coz that obsession is not ordinary or maybe he was paid to do that.....

He was not paid. I rather see foolishness and delusion in him,that was caused by hatred against Yoruba and North.

The likes of them knew nothing but trash. Nobody will pay such a fool to do online war.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cryofigbos:

At dis point it is clear u have nothing reasonable in ur head.... what will u do next if tinubu wins APC primary
grin grin joke on you

Speak for yourself next time
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, Yoruba bigot

Your moniker alone is disgusting, so I can't be in mud with you

Stay clear
D mud ur parent lives in

U can't have anything reasonable u do with ur life and be pouring hatred up and down nairaland on yorubas.....we know ppl who r brought up well when dey comment

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Hw ordinary title become something to be celebrating in south east like dis still baffles me

Congratulations at least if dey won't smell aso rock dey have a chieftancy title from daura
This alone will tell you how low they are.

They are just dogs ready accept lick any bone thrown at them.

They will not smell Aso Rock any sooner. We have more bones to throw .

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Emekaonline: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
LagosEmir:

Helinues
Seunmsg
NGpatriot
OmenkaLives
Afamed

I hope you guys are alright bros huh

Lalasticlala come and see our next president o

That is how many biafools were saying the Buhari candidate was GEJ. Now they are shouting Amaechi, a man that has no home base politically as if many of them will still not vote for atikulooter if Obi is the VP candidate. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Emekaonline: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Igbo bigot, follower of terrorist Kanu
Truthisunique2:
lol, Yoruba bigot

Your moniker alone is disgusting, so I can't be in mud with you

Stay clear

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin grin joke on you

Speak for yourself next time
It's a question that u should have at least answer if u r not a clown....what will u do next if tinubu becomes APC presidential candidate?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cryofigbos:

D mud ur parent lives in

U can't have anything reasonable u do with ur life and be pouring hatred up and down nairaland on yorubas.....we know ppl who r brought up well when dey comment
ok, that's it

The pain has become too much for you

Before you drink sniper tonight

I would leave you urchins now because the intelligent one should be the one to end a conversation
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Emekaonline: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cryofigbos:

I now know that many of you are indeed biafools. Your terrorist leader is in detention of DSS and you are here focusing on Tinubu instead of you to be praying for him not to rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Emekaonline:

That is how many biafools were saying the Buhari candidate was GEJ. Now they are shouting Amaechi, a man that has no home base politically as if many of them will still not vote for atikulooter if Obi is the VP candidate. Hahahaha
Very confused set of idiots.....and dey will rush to comment as if dey have anything reasonable.....if Buhari snap pics dey will link it to tinubu.....laugh wan kee me since

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
grin angry confusion in the camp of tilumbu urchins above
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
ok, that's it

The pain has become too much for you

Before you drink sniper tonight

I would leave you urchins now because the intelligent one should be the one to end a conversation
U r running away simply bcoz u can't engage in a reasonable conversation.....u can only type nonsense and hateful comment but can't give reasonable conclusion to ur madness grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by eeetuk(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
"Amaechi, who is overseeing the construction of a university of transportation in Daura, was decorated at the palace of the emir of Daura, Faruk Umar, as Dan Amanar of Daura meaning trusted son of Daura. Daura is the hometown of President Muhammadu Buhari."

More evidence is emerging to prove why Rotomi Amaechi is being embraced by Northern Nigerians Jihadist. First, he is building a university in Daura, the home town of president Buhari. That to me is corruption. Second, he is building light rail from all northern Nigerian states to Republic of Niger. Third, in 2015 he corroborated with the northern Nigerian muslim groups to deny then, president Goodluck Jonathan his reelection bid by going on national television, radios, and newspapers to brand president Jonathan as a tribalist.

Now, please look at the picture below. It shows why northern Nigerians did not vote to reelect president Goodluck Jonathan in 2015. Mr. Amaechi called former President Goodluck Jonathan a tribalist days before election took place. He repeated that statement many times.

Last week, I called Mr. Rotomi Amachi a bigot. I also said Mr. Amachi kissed ass to get the Muslims in the northern Nigeria to love him. Boy, did I get it right
You be the judge!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin angry confusion in the camp of tilumbu urchins above

That's d only thing u do here.....nothing reasonable has ever come from ur comment
Next week u will start saying Buhari has anointed kanu.........u opened account to insult tinubu and yoruba's at d end u r d loser with nothing reasonable to show for it.....baba is cruising and consulting u r here crying.....amaechi is not even contesting yet u have made him d president in ur foolish useless flat head full of hatred

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by foleskay(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
My own is that if buhari shud refuse to hand over to osinbajo or tinubu come 2023,the west should mk move for serious secession from Nigeria. We re the one still holding this country together,so we deserve some accolades.
Not a fan of tinubu or apc tho..but my tribe comes first.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Siki355(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Remman:
Honestly, if Amaechi becomes the president... It will be the best thing Buhari has ever done for Nigeria whether he signs the electoral act bill or not! Amaechi is more than capable to take this country to the next level.

Preach on senior man

Amaechi na d man
Make every oda person disembark

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
says gboyega

I believe your Lagos ibadan train he gave you has no reasoning?

You see why Yoruba propaganda dey fail on amaechi already

You don trash tilumbu already

Unfortunately, I don't play tribal politics as I am way above that. The Lagos Ibadan train is a big shame on the government. In the day of light rail that moves fast, why would anyone take a train ride of 2 hours for a less than 60km as optimal? One of the reasons I said I do not understand his reasoning. If we are spending so much on infrastructures that are obsolete because of corruption, then there is fire on the mountain.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cryofigbos:

That's d only thing u do here.....nothing reasonable has ever come from ur comment
Next week u will start saying Buhari has anointed kanu.........u opened account to insult tinubu and yoruba's at d end u r d loser with nothing reasonable to show for it.....baba is cruising and consulting u r here crying.....amaechi is not even contesting yet u have made him d president in ur foolish useless flat head full of hatred

Just throw them some bones,they will forget about the flesh.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Ekpoudom: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Don't know how tilumbu urchins go take this news
Baba dey use everything signal his anointed one

Arindin. You no longer want BIAFRA again? Is Amaechi now Ibo?

Una all no get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Please, whatever your issues are, do NOT involve IPOB in your shenanigans. If you have nothing else to rant and rave about, then keep quiet but do NOT get IPOB involved in your 2023 elections. Nobody hates your Tinubu, he's doing a damn good job hating himself! Let me remind you that those who [b]created a problem can NEVER be part of the solution!

Those that created a problem can never be part of the solution...
Wise words.
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by temitayomie: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
otipoju:

If Tinubu do any how. Federal might will come for him with full force. They will take everything he owns and render him pennyless. He knows what Buhari is capable of and in this Nigeria ehn if you are not ex-military, you be real paper weight no matter how big you think you are. Tinubu and Osibanjo knows.

Buhari wey no get joy.

Small children full Nairaland sha. grin

Buhari will render Tinubu pennyless

What Obasanjo in opposition party couldn't do for 8 years. grin

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by temitayomie: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Lol with the comment I've seen here so far, most igbos will commit suicide if Tinubu ever become president.

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic / Major Jack Wears Slippers To Church - Photos / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.