Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (23442 Views)

Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? / Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by tundewoods(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2008
We love to hate the guy called KeKe Ogungbe but the honest truth is that both him D1 and his brother ID have all paid their dues in the entertnaimnet industry from back in the das of remedies and therefore they deserve to reap the success they are currently getting.
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by sect(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2008
Yeah their contributions are very significant in an artist and not music.These guys dont breed artists,instead dey entice them when they av a hot single in market,so dat they take all the glory e.g marvelous benji-garala(where is he now?) maintain-yahooze(soon 2 be lost) when dey discovered dat both artists single(garala/yahooze) was gradually gaining momentum,dey quickly signed them up so dat dey can take all d praises.keke is a very smart prick
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by sect(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2008
Paid what dues? Ruining artists career,is dat dues? These guys has only done well for one artist and dats 2face. Is 2face not an individual? when did he become nigeria music? Using deceptive and cunning means to promote one artist don turn dues.Where is slam,azadus,eddy montana,eedris etc.Curtailing artists album sales in market,so as to promote that of those in their label,is dat the dues.
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by playmate(f): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2008
@tundewoods ure rite dey paid der dues back in d days of remedies nd it wasnt much bt nw dey re suckin evry kobo dey cn get frm both d music industry nd d artistes,so wu's doin wu a favor nw?

des guys re con artists.dey re gud schemers,gotta admit.jst bcs dey brought up 2face dey wont give odas peace dey re always jumpin in2 evry activity invited or no,significant or nt dey wnt 2 leave a mark wich isnt a mark 4 d industry or nigeria bt 4 demselves.i remember dey used 2 play only d songs dey produced on primetime nw dey re so desperate dey even play foreign songs.dey re wolves in sheep's clothin,am nt badmouthin dem bt am jst puttin dwn wat i see in dem.
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by olu4life(m): 2:31am On Jan 14, 2008
So much hate keke and d1 including dat stupid sista, Kenny st. Black(brown). I always wonda if dey listen to their sista song bfore recording. She doesnt compose songs but repeat common songs. Even my dad hates dem. Wat a pity for Eddie, how could d Ogungbes be so stupid by spoiling d guys rep and breakin d marriage of d sista. Would neva 4get d interview Punch had wit Eddie. But ID is ok
Re: Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame by blacksta(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2009
So much hate, I must confess these guys are irritating with all fake American accent but we have to give credit where credit is due. These guys saw a gap in the market and took the opportunity. No more hating it is just business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(Music) Sophyn – Bonny Boy / Reasons Why Some Upcoming Artiste Will Forever Remain Upcoming / For Lovers Of Rock Music Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.