Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,348 members, 7,864,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why Do People Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat? (221 Views)

Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? / Why Do People Cheat / Why Do People Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Cheat? by Steep(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
The answer is Lust and unsactisfaction.

Proverbs 5:19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

5:20 And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?

A man or woman that commits adultery clearly speaks that their husband or wife is not sufficient for them.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by pauladonis(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
People are always looking for more, just like Oliver Twist...

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife Please Whatsapp Me If You Are Interested 08171096446 / Where can I see a good dental implant hospital in port harcourt or Bayelsa state / How Often Do You Say "I Love You Sweetheart" To Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.