Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo (47044 Views)

"The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by franchasng: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Her dad must be a Court clerk shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by nedekid: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
phorget:

Well I don't want to think so though, she shouldn't have asked for a tfare knowing fully well that she's not going to honor the invitation. Her insisting on a refund sounds more like a damage control.
It is within her right to refuse turning up for whatever reason.
She covered herself legally be asking his details to refund him. He did not send his details.
Guyman is in big trouble for defamation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Noblewealth(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wetin kleptus go cause ehn..

E be things.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Ecos(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Tiv and lashing

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by yusluvad(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Omo! This one funny...
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Tallesty1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Go girl!!! Drag his balls to court for defamation, just because of 1500k.

Who still uses Facebook and messager, though
I just want you to know that what the girl did is a punishable crime in Nigeria.

Let's fold hands and see how it ends

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by OfMay(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by NOwazobia: 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mumu man. He should be flog by community boys. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by RPG2020(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Stevenson20:
No be who first call police dey win case.

But nobody call the police

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by ImoleNaija: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
You no get N1,500 for TP but you get money collect lawyer. Foolish girl.
I know she will still use her pus.sy to pay the legal fees at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Stevenson1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Oga, follow her go court go win her shege. Some girls can never respect you until you show them that You are mad as them and You are equally manipulative as them too.
Meanwhile, Access bank be like say na them dey encourage all this urgent 2k girls. Cos almost all of them get access bank account.
Maybe cos access no dey take charges if them withdraw the 2k. Lol.
Before na diamond bank but access don replace them.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by frugal(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Two intellectuals grin
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Newbielearner(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
The man wasn't informed. grin Don't you ever send tfare. It's the format. Many these days see men as clients to defraud.
Be wary of people you meet online especially when money is involved...
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Pejah97: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
4starstunna:
The girl I sent 2k the other day is in big trouble
sue her sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by ImoleNaija: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Newbielearner:
The man wasn't informed. grin Don't you ever send tfare. It's the format. Many these days see men as clients to defraud.
Be wary of people you meet online especially when money is involved...

Uno lie, comrade.
Dem full NL romance section.
Tfare na sth for this Buhari era.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by alizma: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Ignorant is a disease, obviously you don't know that it is a criminal act in Nigeria to take transportation from a man/woman on a promise to show up for a date but refused to show up

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by heartleboy: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Both of them should be jailed

Kwane �

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by geokay777(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Orishishiri grin grin grin
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by ivolt: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
phorget:

Well I don't want to think so though, she shouldn't have asked for a tfare knowing fully well that she's not going to honor the invitation. Her insisting on a refund sounds more like a damage control.
I hope you are not the defendant's lawyer because it will be embarrassing seeing this argument in court.
"I didn't send the account because she won't pay" is a very childish.

Real estate agents, artisans and many business people who fail to deliver
are given the option of refund by reasonable people or the court.

But this idiot of a man went on defamation campaign rather than asking for
his money back.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Myzubby(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
unserious man shouting baby up and down . Who knows may be he is a kidnapper or a ritualist . Ordinary 1500
he unashamedly asked her what he will cook for her and absurdly uploaded the same for public view .

This guy is just sex hungry those types that rejoice when a lady replies their message.
He should be charged and bailed with 10million.

Meanwhile, this small girls sef na sense una need.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Leonbonapart(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
The boy is a bouncing baby boy

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by ivolt: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nksleek:
Obtaining under false pretense hold the girl as fraud
What is the false pretence here?

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Immanuelsnr: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol, girls are mumu sha, Na so my ex take tell me say she always respond to my chat whenever she sees it , and bitch is always online 24/7

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Healthrelatedjo: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Small girl big god
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by HustlerGurl(f): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mayyah:
this your profile picture e get as e be.you won make person vomit angry
that stuff over there doesn't mean anything. I don't know why you're so obsessed with it. If I may ask* wetin carry you go there. Whatever, I've removed it. hope you're happy now.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by vikstandon(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
I love this...go girl!!
Better way to cash out this season!

The girl resemble law student!!
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

This is why you Nigeria girls are so stupid and extremely dull.

That girl will so lose the case in the court for so many reasons under the Nigerian constitution. Obtaining money under false pretenses, illegal extortion, breach of contract and agreement, an act of stealing, thief, criminal offense and so on

This is why I keep saying, dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources. Ordinary #1,500 una no get and yet u want a man that will come and waste his money on you. You need sense!

Broke and entitlement mentality ladies everywhere. This is why real niggas like us, The only thing we do is to bang your pussies, dump you and move on.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by hatchy(f): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is fake.
All for the gram....nothing else.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by mecusbosco(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Tf to go to hospital or for what?
Animegirl:
cheesy

You guys forget she didn't beg or ask the guy to send her money, he offered to send tf to her and she accepted. How did she defraud the guy if she didn't persuade or induce him?
@NKsleek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.