Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo (47039 Views)

"The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by megastu(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Anything could have happened that made her not to come.
phorget:

Well I don't want to think so though, she shouldn't have asked for a tfare knowing fully well that she's not going to honor the invitation. Her insisting on a refund sounds more like a damage control.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by allscholarsNG: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
hmmmm
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Yoighaman(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Do guys still fall for this old format? undecided
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by ashawopikin(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Go girl!!! Drag his balls to court for defamation, just because of 1500k.

You guys forget she didn't beg or ask the guy to send her money, he offered to send tf to her and she accepted. How did she defraud the guy if she didn't persuade or induce him?
@NKsleek

Who still uses Facebook and messager, though
what is this one saying
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

You guys forget she didn't beg or ask the guy to send her money, he offered to send tf to her and she accepted. How did she defraud or obtain through false pretense if she didn't persuade or induce him?
@NKsleek

See how woman think
Oponu ni e
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Benwallt(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
"what do you think is the meaning of what you are doing? Niggas desperate question when there balls are already on the ground.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by greggng: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
phorget:

Well I don't want to think so though, she shouldn't have asked for a tfare knowing fully well that she's not going to honor the invitation. Her insisting on a refund sounds more like a damage control.

Sometimes we have to look at the other side of things. Some ladies have embarked on such journey without coming back . They got killed .I would ve blamed the lady if she didn't make any attempt at sending back the fund. Konji na bastard
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by skytreader(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nksleek:
Obtaining under false pretense hold the girl as fraud

The Law!!!
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by wonder233: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
She wouldn't have sent it back. Its a bluff they normally use. She shot herself in the foot by going to court. She will not only refund the money, pay damages and his legal fees
Mjshexy:
I guess she would have sent it back to him if he had sent his account details.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
sad I just checked the guy out on FB, old* unattractive fooool. How could a man of over 40yrs expect that a girl of 20yrs will take him seriously. Old enough to be her father. He expected her to leave her age mates and date a broke old man. Her mentioning 1,500 was just a TEST, and for him to send exact 1500 means he's a stingy man. He's too low for her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

You guys forget she didn't beg or ask the guy to send her money, he offered to send tf to her and she accepted. How did she defraud or obtain through false pretense if she didn't persuade or induce him? The intent wasn't there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@NKsleek

Look at how u are embarrassing urself here...for u to support her, it shows u are fraudulent in nature ...stealing from men and happy about it

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by tito44: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Scofeeziey:
That's a bridge of trust/contract and attempt for theft!

No be only bridge. Na express way of trust grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by marsup: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
When a girl tells you her transport fare is 1,500, you are supposed to send about 5,000 to 10,000. I guess sending the exact 1,500 was a turn off for her, and she decided not to waste her time visiting a broke ass nigga, who wants to probably destroy her womb.
grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Animegirl(f): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Look at how u are embarrassing urself here...for u to support her, it shows u are fraudulent in nature ...stealing from men and happy about it

Stfu!!! grin
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by tito44: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Help2020:

But he should have sent the account first. The girl will surely win the case.

Stop sounding emotional. obtaining by pretense or tricks (OBT) is a crime in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Totally correct.... I dropped the exact comment. Then went back to read other comments and noticed you said the same thing I said.
marsup:
When a girl tells you her transport fare is 1,500, you are supposed to send about 5,000 to 10,000. I guess sending the exact 1,500 was a turn off for her, and she decided not to waste her time visiting a broke ass nigga, who wants to probably destroy her womb.
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by tito44: 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
nedekid:

It is within her right to refuse turning up for whatever reason.
She covered herself legally be asking his details to refund him. He did not send his details.
Guyman is in big trouble for defamation.

Mister man, stop sounding emotional. OBT is an offense in Nigeria. She already committed the crime. Your argument about the refund is just like snatching a car from someone and later ask to return the car you snatched. The deed has been done already and you have to answer for it first. The guy should counter sue her. As simple as that

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by specimenv(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
GoodHardDick:

This is why you Nigeria girls are so stupid and extremely dull.

That girl will so lose the case in the court for so many reasons under the Nigerian constitution. Obtaining money under false pretenses, illegal extortion, breach of contract and agreement, an act of stealing, thief, criminal offense and so on

This is why I keep saying, dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources. Ordinary #1,500 una no get and yet u want a man that will come and waste his money on you. You need sense!

Broke and entitlement mentality ladies everywhere. This is why real niggas like us, The only thing we do is to bang your pussies, dump you and move on.
He is not just wasting his money o. What about his strength?
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by slimghost(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

You guys forget she didn't beg or ask the guy to send her money, he offered to send tf to her and she accepted. How did she defraud or obtain through false pretense if she didn't persuade or induce him? The intent wasn't there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@NKsleek

She will end up in jail. Obtaining under false pretense is a crime in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by tito44: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
ivolt:

What is the false pretence here?

What the lady did is pure OBT which is a crime. You knew you weren't coming and u collected money. That's pure OBT. It does not matter the amount involved. If the guy counter sure her, she will plead to settle out of court coz she clearly ran foul of the law. Take this from a lawyer coz na wetin we dey use chop be this.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
megastu:
Anything could have happened that made her not to come.

Y did she stop responding to his chats or picking his calls mr simp
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by aribisala0(m): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

@NKsleek

What are the defamatory words EXACTLY
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
greggng:

Sometimes we have to look at the other side of things. Some ladies have embarked on such journey without coming back . They got killed .I would ve blamed the lady if she didn't make any attempt at sending back the fund. Konji na bastard

Y did she then ask for money
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Calicoe: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
When d guy was sending d 1500,he was thinking with his dick and not his brains
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
sad I just checked the guy out on FB, old* unattractive fooool. How could a man of over 40yrs expect that a girl of 20yrs will take him seriously. Old enough to be her father. He expected her to leave her age mates and date a broke old man. Her mentioning 1,500 was just a TEST and for him to send exact 1500 means he's a stingy man. He's too low for her.

But u and her will do a 3some with him if he had so much money to spend on u... keep on embarrassing urself... I know u
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Akanoaaa(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

@NKsleek

Irukiru... Agreement is an agreement.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:

Stfu!!! grin

Mrs urgent 2k ...na one of ur fellow urgent 2ks u go support b4...broke ass women ...at least the guy fed her for 4 days wity the 1500 ... same as u
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by nedekid: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
tito44:

Mister man, stop sounding emotional. OBT is an offense in Nigeria. She already committed the crime. Your argument about the refund is just like snatching a car from someone and later ask to return the car you snatched. The deed has been done already and you have to answer for it first. The guy should counter sue her. As simple as that
Oga, have you done litigation before?
Anyway, maybe lawyers in the forum (that have the time) will enlighten us more.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Akanoaaa(m): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
If there is any way I can support this man on this case, I'm fully ready.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by darrey12: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
You no get N1,500 for TP but you get money collect lawyer. Foolish girl.
I know she will still use her pus.sy to pay the legal fees at the end of the day
God bless u plenty... na real man u be
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Totally correct.... I dropped the exact comment. Then went back to read other comments and noticed you said the same thing I said.

She is a thief and even more broke than the guy... she can't afford ordinary 1500 for transport..Nigerian girls are an embarrassment to women all over the world... the brokest set of women the world has ever seen... broke as women

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by PENNYSWAP: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mjshexy:
I guess she would have sent it back to him if he had sent his account details.

What of the damages the guy would have incurred in the process nko will she pay for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ever Had A Date With A Nairalander?? ( Share Your Experience).. / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.