Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo (47047 Views)

"The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by jacoik(m): 2:49am On Feb 11, 2022
Talkwisdom:
This country sha grin

Sometimes i wonder if Nigerians are really from this planet.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear I share your view. We are talking about bad governance and these two fools are here disturbing us

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by BluntCrazeMan: 2:53am On Feb 11, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Go girl!!! Drag his balls to court for defamation, just because of 1500k.

You guys forget she didn't beg or ask the guy to send her money, he offered to send tf to her and she accepted. How did she defraud or obtain through false pretense if she didn't persuade or induce him? The intent wasn't there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@NKsleek

Who still uses Facebook and messager, though
You lied.
She lied that she doesn't have tf.
It means that she wanted to come but tf was the obstacle., which the guy knew was an easy obstacle.
If she never wanted to visit the guy, there were many other lies to tell

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Tzar(m): 2:56am On Feb 11, 2022
This boy lost the case the second the girl offered to refund his 1.5k but he refused.
LESSONS-
1. Don’t date broke girls, they are usually worse than wh*res.
2. Never send money in advance. If she can’t even borrow money from friends or family to transport herself, you should know her worthlessness.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by linearity: 2:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

You guys forget she didn't beg or ask the guy to send her money, he offered to send tf to her and she accepted. How did she defraud or obtain through false pretense if she didn't persuade or induce him? The intent wasn't there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@NKsleek

If it is true, it is not defamation!
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by linearity: 3:03am On Feb 11, 2022
nedekid:

It is within her right to refuse turning up for whatever reason.
She covered herself legally be asking his details to refund him. He did not send his details.
Guyman is in big trouble for defamation.

Not truth!

If the event took place, it is not defamation.

It is not defamation if the guy broadcast it that, she took his money and didn’t show up, despite the offer for a refund.

If one stole money or goods, their sincere and genuine offer to refund and do restitution does not exonerate them from been prosecuted for the crime of theft.

That good gesture is only a mitigating factor to be considered during the sentencing phase of the trial after they may have been convicted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Poleski: 3:20am On Feb 11, 2022
The boy is an idiot:
- He sent a girl he hadn't met money. 
- The girl failed to come and opted to refund the money, but he ignored it.
- He then decided to defame the girl on social media and included her name and contact info.

The girl is also an idiot:
- She demanded transport money for the visit and failed to show up.
- She kept quiet and didn't care enough to apologize or explain why she failed.
- She shouldn't have demanded the transport money in the first place, as she knew she wouldn't visit.

Conclusion: This whole bruhaha would have ended peacefully if the boy had given her his bank number when she asked for it in order to refund his money. She did the right thing by suing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by NaMe4: 3:22am On Feb 11, 2022
Defamation, not deformation
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by idahme(m): 3:42am On Feb 11, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
sad I just checked the guy out on FB, old* unattractive fooool. How could a man of over 40yrs expect that a girl of 20yrs will take him seriously. Old enough to be her father. He expected her to leave her age mates and date a broke old man. Her mentioning 1,500 was just a TEST, and for him to send exact 1500 means he's a stingy man. He's too low for her.

Do you have the right to call another broke when you may not be better off than them? People who call another broke are mostly beggers expecting from another , givers don't do that. Money they say is not unisex there is equality in money making.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by eguarojeona: 3:53am On Feb 11, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Lol,if we have never smatched i am not sending you tp to come see me.Infact broke ladies annoy me with their entitlement mentality. I basically prefer rich 50+ ladies.Those ones dont ask you for money.And they will pamper you.Any 50+ lady here.Send an email.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by idahme(m): 4:00am On Feb 11, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Males are very stubborn and don't want to hear no for an answer, that's why.
She must have told him that she couldn't come but he didn't listen, so that's his punishment.
It's just 1500 and he's like this, some men pay for flight tickets of over 100k.
And I can't even blame the girl for not going, with all the head cutting stories flying around.

When it comes to the law the amount is inconsequential. When you don't want to carry out the tenets of a contract stay out of the contract, imagine if the so-called sturbon males you referred to sue their defrauders to court . Most ladies doing this think they are not committing crime, really unfortunate. There is a precedence of this type of case in kadunna or somewhere around that axis.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Aboks(m): 4:10am On Feb 11, 2022
shebi benue people say toto na road

why she no allow am pass tru her road
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by idahme(m): 4:10am On Feb 11, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Stealing how?
He willingly sent the money, she didn't force him.

There to is already a decided case on this issue, whenever two persons agree to meet and the condition necessary for this meeting is money whether or not it is by force is inconsequential. When you repudiate this terms it is fraud under Nigerian laws. Typical case is when a girl takes money from a guy and refuses to turn up.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by idahme(m): 4:15am On Feb 11, 2022
Kingcalls:

Most of u dont know the law ooo..... so if I see u advertising a product online and I call u to make enquiries and I tell u I like the product and u tell me the price, I send u the money and u don't deliver... u will tell the police that u dint force me to pay grin grin...chai ... people don't even know when a crime is committed... oh because most men let it slide, thats y u all think its not a crime

This is the problem. May be this case can help educate our society a little.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by chronique(m): 4:18am On Feb 11, 2022
Singing *na poverty cause all these one, I say na poverty... ". Two of them no get sense but the guy is more silly. I guess it's their age though.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by RedEnergy: 4:35am On Feb 11, 2022
No be who 1st go Court they win case. She obviously isn't well informed. There's no defamation. She breached their agreement. There's no sufficient evidence he refused her refund. But there's more than sufficient evidence she got his money. Oh my oh my, I wish I were the judge in this case, she go hear am grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by na2016: 4:36am On Feb 11, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

@NKsleek

You had a sound argument until you said: "intent wasn't there". At a point she wasn't talking to him again, I think that was an intent before she offered to refund the money. Also, a careful read will show you she didn't really want to visit the guy (intent) hence the reason for saying she doesn't have tf (which is an indirect way of asking)

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by silibaba: 4:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

@NKsleek

A consensus was reached that the money was meant for transportation and not for her upkeep.

So I see the lady in question as the defaulter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Good move angry
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:53am On Feb 11, 2022
grin All i can see here is poverty
Poverty issa bastard
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:54am On Feb 11, 2022
chronique:
Singing *na poverty cause all these one, I say na poverty... ". Two of them no get sense but the guy is more silly. I guess it's their age though.
yeah...yeye guy kinda

Poverty is bad
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:00am On Feb 11, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Sense this, sense that, you are talking like an old demented* fooool. It is people like you who blab, that had female classmates who beat you academically way back, yet you talk nonsense undecided if he had so much sense, he shouldn't have taken the risk, he should have looked for his age mates offline and date, because 1500 is too big an amount for his miserable self to take a risk with.
hahaha

But Nigeria has gone to d dogs o

I wonder how a guy is doing this because of 1500. Damn! Poverty issa bastard
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by sisisioge: 5:01am On Feb 11, 2022
You all will learn something soon...and this will set a precedent for others.

She didnt ask, she only mentioned she didnt have TF. But the guy offered.

When he complained, she asked to refund him twice but he refused to supply the means of refund but went online to defame her.

By the time he spends several thousands on the case, his brain will reset. As for the girl, shes probably being sponsored. I hope the guy gets help too. Good luck to them but we know the direction the case would go.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:06am On Feb 11, 2022
marsup:
When a girl tells you her transport fare is 1,500, you are supposed to send about 5,000 to 10,000. I guess sending the exact 1,500 was a turn off for her, and she decided not to waste her time visiting a broke ass nigga, who wants to probably destroy her womb.
grin
gbam grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Gravity56: 5:32am On Feb 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Lol.... Very funny matter. U no get #1500 but u dey carry matter go court, how is she going to pay her lawyer

She will definitely pay with her body.... One charge and bail lawyey dey use her do IT
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by BouquiLake: 5:58am On Feb 11, 2022
Deformation kwa shocked shocked shocked are you whining us ni?

Na Defamation naaah!!!

Aonkuuse:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by ayindejimmy(m): 6:04am On Feb 11, 2022
An offence was allegedly committed on 8th Feb and a court had been successfully filed the next day.

Is that how Swift Nigeria's legal system works?
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Passionate888: 6:12am On Feb 11, 2022
Girls no dey ever get transport fare
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by hollywater: 6:31am On Feb 11, 2022
Mjshexy:
But she kept asking him to send his account number, it seems he didn't want the money back cool
It's already late. That is called bridge of contract. The girl is an Oteletele.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:32am On Feb 11, 2022
We4all:
Two broke people.
more like 2 lowlifes.. Just one look at their pic believe, me, I know their type,prolly illiterate too undecided being broke shouldn't make one stupid ,tactless and without common sense. Reason why I avoid some certain type of people
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Hassanmaye(m): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
You no get N1,500 for TP but you get money collect lawyer. Foolish girl.
I know she will still use her pus.sy to pay the legal fees at the end of the day
Haha
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by TheKingsmann(m): 6:35am On Feb 11, 2022
The guy was disappointed and angry dats why he exposed her online, if u check his posts u will realize dat he was hórny and the girl didn't fulfill her promise
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Nicepoker(m): 6:42am On Feb 11, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

@NKsleek

And where is the defamation here. Block head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.