Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret (25700 Views)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by TheGift: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Exprofressor:

Thanks man. But I really don't need financial help, it's just that I feel I am very hateful. You won't understand. I feel happy see people in pains, it seems to me my mother shouldn't suffer alone

Don’t you think your Mother will be even more pained to see you causing others pain, in Her own name , because of your own pain?
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Pojaay(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
everythinggirly:
Please cheer up and take a break off thoughts. Visit relaxation centres and take yourself out. Depression should be the last thing for a promising future of your kids. Patronize your girl: I do research writing for MSc and PhD.
Send me your email address
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Carlyboi(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Exprofressor:

Thank you

You’re welcome!
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Tonytonex(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Locate a good local church close to you and attend.
And remember that suicide a straight express way to hell fire. Don't ever forget that.
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Monben: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
God bless you for this advice. I never knew that having a loving family can heal someone. It is actually a fact that 95 percent of people in Nigeria are mentally damaged by the things they have gone through. I pray that God helps us to heal so we don't pass this hate to our children.

oldienavie:
I know you have only written just a few from what you have passed through.
Let me tell you some things.
Nigeria is an evil place, majority of people in Nigeria are evil too, therefore the average person grow up in the midst of abuse, torture, pain etc.
95% of people in Nigeria are traumatised from the pain and evil they grew up with, the worse thing is that this has now be normalised and the result is a country lacking in empathy, desensitized to pain and evil in all its fabric.
You see police men, killing people without remorse, swapping inmates for the highest bidder and allowing the guilty walk free.

I have written all this so that you know you are not alone, some people on this group have been abused by their own parents sexually for years, how do you heal that kind of trauma, no justice nothing.

Every body expects you to man up and move on.

Now this is my little advise from someone who also had a traumatic childhood like you, but in my own case, people would argue that I should be grateful cos some people have it worse.

The fact you are alive is a priviledge, try to forgive yourself, move away from anything, family, friends that triggers the thought of the past .
This might sound somehow but try to look for a lady that loves you sincerely(this might be difficult but still possible considering the average lady out there is a gold digger) and pour your love into her.

Lastly, dream of having your own family and have a plan to raise your kids and family with the opportunity that you did not have.

The joy you get from a beautiful family will make you forget the past.

I wish you all the best.
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by everythinggirly(f): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Pojaay:

Send me your email address
tenderlygal@gmail.com
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Dmores: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
My brother reach out to jesus he will definitely heal you,i don't know your religion though but i believe if you truly need cure, nobody on earth could offer you perfect healing only jesus i have tried it and i can testify, what happened in your family isn't ordinary, enemies don't like peaceful families,they always want to separate families, family togetherness is headache to enemies, you're still alive because you have a purpose in life, the asthma is just hurdles to stop you from making it but with jesus your thrive is over Amen

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Kayboy123(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Download Muslim Central app on google play store. Type Haley Banani. She is a clinical psychologist. She made a lot of audios on mental health.

Get well soon brother!
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by tammie24: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mikirolex:
Thank you for taking out time to share your story with us.I understand your limitations where due to the childhood asthma which your dad never recognized.You don't have to blame your self for your mum's death.You have challenges you where fighting.
Thank you for considering your brother regarding his pains when you die.All you need now is psychotherapy.You need to go to a teaching hospital in your area to see the mental health unit for counseling.In no distant time, you will be fully rehabilitated.
I would advice you call your girlfriend and apologize to her because you need to start a new life, and have children who would care for you at old age.
God bless you real good for sharing this pathetic story.DONT EVER BLAME YOURSELF.YOUR NEVER CAUSED YOUR MOTHER'S DEATH.
Thank you
OP please take this seriously
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by yunqdady: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Exprofressor:
I will try to be brief as I can. Pls read on

I was born in a broken home from two different tribes in the country.
My late mom was a lecturer in one of the state polytechnics though she resigned her job when she couldn't cope with her mental illness. Me and my siblings were only in primary school then

My dad showed no concern for her health and came back to his hometown engaging himself in politics that have benefitted him nothing.

Me and my elder bro grew up with our dad while my two little sisters stayed with my mom, though we lost our last born the year 2005

I grew up with asthma and lacked mother's care. My dad and extended family even my grannies disliked me because they taught I was slow and couldn't cope with my mates

The truth is that my asthma was severe. I couldn't move an itch without my inhaler. The abuse got worse when in my early youth I couldn't do basic work to earn like my mates by working on building sites.

I was called lazy and the day I tried to prove I wasn't lazy, I nearly died of cement dust

My mom died last year April
She died poor and in pains due to liver disease.

I didn't remember giving my mom anything substantial before her demise, though i didn't have, but I feel I wasted my early youth by not making use of the best opportunity that presented itself after I left secondary which would have bettered me

Few years before her death she pleaded I move to stay with her. I couldn't because she lives in Northern Nigeria and there's no job in the area. I am in deep pains!

My mum mental health resulted to her adding hypo in her food and water claiming it's a cure for BP.(she also have BP)
I feel I am responsible for her death and hate myself for not reaching for my mom when she needs me. If I was around she wouldn't have drank hypo occasionally thereby destroying her liver

Now I feel I am becoming a demon. I hate helping people, infact when I see people in need I withhold any kind of help because God didn't give me chance to offer help to the woman I love most. I think because I couldn't do for my late mom no one is worth it.

My lack of empathy is growing by the day.
My girlfriend left, saying she couldn't cope, she says I have to start forgiving myself.
Do you believe I refused rendering help to my dad when he had accident? This was even before my mom died

I have taught about suicide but I can't just imagine how my bro will feel. Despite causing him pains too, he have always tolerated me and I know the damage my death will cause him. I wish I was never his brother

Pls I am tired of being angry and depressed
Is there a remedy for me? Sometime I think I behave abnormal, I really don't know if I am mentally insufficient too

Mental ill health is hereditary.
If you love yourself, go to a psychiatric hospital and let them give you a diagnosis and manage you.
All what you wrote up there are signs of mental illness.
Do it now that you have insight

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Caporegime(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hi, I don't know what you're going through or have been through but I'd like to be your friend. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Exprofressor:

My late mom was a lecturer in one of the state polytechnics though she resigned her job when she couldn't cope with her mental illness. Me and my siblings were only in primary school then

My dad showed no concern for her health and came back to his hometown engaging himself in politics that have benefitted him nothing.

Me and my elder bro grew up with our dad while my two little sisters stayed with my mom, though we lost our last born the year 2005

I grew up with asthma and lacked mother's care. My dad and extended family even my grannies disliked me because they taught I was slow and couldn't cope with my mates

The truth is that my asthma was severe. I couldn't move an itch without my inhaler. The abuse got worse when in my early youth I couldn't do basic work to earn like my mates by working on building sites.

I was called lazy and the day I tried to prove I wasn't lazy, I nearly died of cement dust

I didn't remember giving my mom anything substantial before her demise, though i didn't have, but I feel I wasted my early youth by not making use of the best opportunity that presented itself after I left secondary which would have bettered me

Few years before her death she pleaded I move to stay with her. I couldn't because she lives in Northern Nigeria and there's no job in the area. I am in deep pains!

My mum mental health resulted to her adding hypo in her food and water claiming it's a cure for BP.(she also have BP)
I feel I am responsible for her death and hate myself for not reaching for my mom when she needs me. If I was around she wouldn't have drank hypo occasionally thereby destroying her liver

Now I feel I am becoming a demon. I hate helping people, infact when I see people in need I withhold any kind of help because God didn't give me chance to offer help to the woman I love most. I think because I couldn't do for my late mom no one is worth it.

My girlfriend left, saying she couldn't cope, she says I have to start forgiving myself.
Do you believe I refused rendering help to my dad when he had accident? This was even before my mom died

I have taught about suicide but I can't just imagine how my bro will feel. Despite causing him pains too, he have always tolerated me and I know the damage my death will cause him. I wish I was never his brother

Is there a remedy for me? Sometime I think I behave abnormal, I really don't know if I am mentally insufficient too

May God grant you divine healing. Forgive yourself and always do or be with people that make you happy. You also need a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Aaar: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Don’t let go
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Psalmemmy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
izuch:
Bro trust me, you don't need advice, what you need is a clinical psychologist. You've obviously inherited suicidal ideation from your mother, since you're having ruminations about the possibility of ending your life. It is not a diagnosis, but is a symptom of some mental disorders. The worst is that is "active suicidal ideation" if it was passive I would have just directed you to one aladura church in my neighbourhood, a good flogging and starvation for a couple of days would dispense the evil intrusive thought. My diagnosis?? You're mad QED
local man is fermented���
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Psalmemmy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
[quote author=Exprofressor post=110137848]

I am indebted to all who spared their time for my sake. I can't control my tears as I type... I can't just take off my mom out from my life.
All is well bro

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by lottomkyes200: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Exprofressor:

I wish i have a way to reach you . but let me tell you all this prove you have something great to offer

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Psalmemmy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
olisaEze:
How old are u to be talking of a life of regrets? Do u think the people u pass on the road everyday have it easier than u because they’re smiling?? Dude goan smoke weed joor, it’ll calm u & help u forgive. Trust me it’s doctor’s prescription. But if ekelebé catch u nor call my name o! Maybe small real life 'temple run' will add some excitement to ur life sef and teach u that there’s much more to live for than the past. In the mean time keep ur head up, brah, ur life is bigger than where u are right now.
Dis guy funny lol.

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Exceed15: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Write it down. You story will be an inspiration to younger ones . You will overcome. Look up to Christ.
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Psalmemmy(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
cherishmichael:
Boss your Never alone, as you can see comments just to cheer you up, don't feel alone or useless or what so ever, this life is also painful and full of distress for many people as well, just chillax bro!
If life throws lemons at you, you know what!!? undecided Just make lemonades out of them. wink
Lemon ke...abi stone��
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by lesson44: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Not every smiling faces out there have all the pretty stuffs in their background.we all try to look forward and not backwards. If you don’t make concrete efforts to forgive yourself. Your hates is going to consume you.
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by medropoly(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
There is more to live for than to die for bro smiley
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by seyz91(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
First step to solving a problem is realizing it for the problem it really is, your basal issues have been recognized so your healing began already

You were and are the problem so start being the solution right away
Exprofressor:

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Mariangeles(f): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Exprofressor:

I am indebted to all who spared their time for my sake. I can't control my tears as I type... I can't just take off my mom out from my life

Doing something - like rendering help to the poor- in memory of your mother, will help you find peace and consolation.
See it as a way of making it up to her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by BamakSNR(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Find strength my brother. You're not the only one that is in that situation and alot of people Have passed through it. All the sufferings would be in vain if you kill yourself or allow it overwhelm you dear. Rest in the love of God. Ask God to forgive you and you forgive yourself. Take safety precautions on your health. Relax and get something that will earn you income and live a beautiful life.

Just a matter of time, you'll have people that will rejoice because you're born and you survived. People will eat on your table.

Take heart, your destiny is now in your hand.
Generations are waiting and at the mercy of your ability to find strength.
God will heal your wound.

I love you.
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
toujurs:
Did you just say relaxation centres, chai you women are over pampered, that you can't think productively. It's only to eat money you didn't work for that's what most of you ladies are good at, someone just said he is depressed and have hate, to the extent he can't help people in need, and all you could say to him is to visit recreational centre, to lick ice cream, eat sharwarma and drink abi. Too bad
grin grin grin
Please forgive them.
Na Nigerian men cause am grin
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by chaloskyx: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
HONEST TRUTH IS NO ONE ON NAIRALAND CARES ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM WE ALL HAVE ORDEALS WE ARE FACING SILENTLY. MY ADVIS EIF YOU STILL WANT TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE SEE A PHYCOLOGIST AS ADVISED GET YOUR LIFE ON TRACK AND SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE. ALL THIS TALK OF SUCIDE IS RUBBISH IF YOU FEEL DYING IS THE EASY WAY OUT THEN BY ALL MEANS TRY BUT JUST KNOW THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LIFE AFTER DEATH O ONCE YOU DIE THATS THE END YOU ONLY HAVE ONE SHOT AT LIFE AND YOU BETTER MAKE IT COUNT AND MAN UP YOUR OWN PROBLEM IS SMALL SELF COMPARED TO OTHERS AT LEAST YOU HAVE HANDS AND LEGS AND ARNT BED RIDDEN
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by SanusiOlaide(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
There is certainly solution to every problem, pls find time to check this https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=2019089&srcid=share

You'd be glad you did !
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by cherishmichael: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lolz
Psalmemmy:

Lemon ke...abi stone��
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Speaklove: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Exprofressor:

Hmm.
Your story touched me deeply .
It's painful to live in a world where no one cares for you ,or understand you .

Have been in situations where people misunderstood me and acted negatively towards me -they could perceived that I needed help .

So in one way I could relate to what your saying but the problem is in life we expect things that no one promise or even think they owe us .
Life is war
Life is a challenge
But we are not well taught that God expect us to take responsibilities and bear burdens in many circumstances .
We were told of the goodness of god but we are most tines not told about overcoming .

I will advice you to be strong.
Have faith in god .
Keep believing .
This is called "the fiery dart which is to test your faith .
If you commit suicide you lose the battle
But if you chose to stay at all cost the enemy will back out at the end .
The end is the last day you breath .
Life is worth living if it will end in eternity .
Death is not worth dying if it will end in pain .

Meditate the scriptures if you are a Christian .
If you are not a Christian then give your life to Christ today ,and hope in his salvation .

Please stay strong and you will smile again .
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by Exprofressor: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Roseey0:
Exprofressor
Find a Dominion City Church near you and talk to someone there. They will help you .
Ok. Thank you
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by faceland: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
You foooqed up but what has happened has happen. May be somethings happen for a reason. Try and make sure it is not in vain, try and chase a goal or do something with your life.

You have to forgive yourself. The reason why you can't be kind to people is because you are not kind to yourself (you can't give what you don't have)... Also don't go to the other extrem and start helping people too much until you don't have peace (because they would keep asking until you say no).

I think you haven't forgiven the oldman too.

Also an advise that might sound stupid; exercise everyday (cardio). You would feel better, especially if you do it early in the morning OUTSIDE (not indoors). Even if it means playing football for an hour, or jogging.
Re: I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret by dk58(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cheer up, and don't let depression dictate your next action. Activate the winner in you; gain inspiration from the positive memories you share with her, and of course, the truth that you can be anything you want if you try and pray hard enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts / When Is One Ready To Get Married? A MUST-READ / Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.