Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? (23326 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by imran90(m): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Thanks God that we still have good people like you around sir. You can stay back and fix it as for me and my family Insha’Allah we’re leaving soon
descent96:
Leaving ur country to another for a better life and greener pasture is in no doubt good,but hv we considered the implications the drove and exodus of citizens out of their country would cause in the long run,these are but a few of them;
1 there will be few or none left to repair the damages that the country found itself
2. The infrastructural facilities and the basic amenities of life we yearn for in other countries,would have nobody to build and make them happen in the country.
3 the country will be left with more rogues and incompetent individuals to pilot its affairs at their whims and caprices. Making it even more reason for many to "japa" as well,thereby leaving the country in a dilapidated and ungovernable condition.
What I'm saying in essence is this,let's stay bck and repair the damages that have bedeviled the country all these years, I blv with our resilient,resolute and concerted effort we can make this nation great again.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by sameks08(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
I expect all this Muslims to say Afghanistan but see how they are dodging it pls give me visa make I go Kuwait go rest
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by digitite: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
France or Spain, or UK or Australia or USA or Canada.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by hushp: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good afternoon My people,

I have been in contact with a US white friend for 3 years now and lately he want me to leave Nigeria....
I want to leave Nigeria too but I need advice and information on this P. I’m in my final semester for ND programme also and also a learning photographer...
I need advice and information please God bless all.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Seventhheaven: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sweden/Finland/Norway maybe Australia
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by segzysexy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
boy, no much job for non indigens in germany as it stands now
That is possible depending on the region you are in Germany. That is why it is important we learn the language to at least B1 level.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by isukuru3(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Blurpy:
Everyone has a country that he or she wishes to go to .
Mine is UK. The telephone stands, tall buildings, rail system, multiculturalism there and the health system are things I love about UK.

What's yours?
If you are interested in getting scholarship for postgraduate or undergraduate programs in Canada or US. You can reach me on 07089593577.

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Exceed15: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Australia
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Exceed15: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
isukuru3:

If you are interested in getting scholarship for postgraduate or undergraduate programs in Canada or US. You can reach me on 07089593577.

Loool...
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by winner37(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Russia and Germany
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Russia, canada, lebanon(my maternal home) or cape town in SA

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Ifyjos(f): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Canada
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kabukabu50(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

You are just typing all this because you don’t understand life if I may ask how old are you?
And FYI they have more police killing in California and New York alone than in Nigeria google is your friend. The high rate of crime there that why Rich people live far from the city to live where they will have 247 security. Google how the rich live in USA you will see all of them carry security

You dont have a passport, relax.

There is no 24/7 security for rich people in the US.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by ImoleNaija: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Russia, canada, lebanon(my maternal home) or cape town in SA

How far? Maga don dey enter DM

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by ibechris(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
imran90:
where did you get your info from? Have you been to Portugal before? Did you know that Portugal is the safest country in the world? How about the weather, did you also know how strong their passport is? I can live in Portugal for less than 5years and become a citizen. I can’t put all into writing but I have check my fact very well sir. Even people with USA passport were now moving to Portugal for retirement. I know what I’m saying when I said Portugal

I can see that whenever anything foreign is mentioned to a Nigerian,u na just lose una brain.

Your fact is shockingly shallow.
The poverty and unemployment in that country is nothing to write home about. No wahala no be your money u wan go spend abi na my own.
Wish u the best.

The only thing that is cheap about that country is schooling take it or leave it and the European Union membership.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by MT: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Omniman:
Na UK sure pass.

In Jesus name

Do you mind sharing why?
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by DrMuzungu(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mexifornia!
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by tillaman(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Monte Carlo or Newzealand
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by VictorIfe(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
USA
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Barywhyte(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Blurpy:
Everyone has a country that he or she wishes to go to .
Mine is UK. The telephone stands, tall buildings, rail system, multiculturalism there and the health system are things I love about UK.

What's yours?

Good. Until the day you slap your dog or cat and you find yourself in jail with your career taken away from you.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by OAra: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
I'm gonna be the usual contrarian and say I want to move down to Africa from Europe. Where? No clue - Ethiopia looks like it'll be go through an economic boom over the next half a century or so, so maybe that could be a good place to be in the long term, if they manage to solve their ethnic issues and fix the country problems.

Good luck to you all who want to move to the West: the living conditions are top-notch overall, but be prepared for an exceedingly boring life, where essentially everything has a price and is for sale, society has trivialized almost any aspect of life and cultural divides grow by the day.

Overall a great place to live if one wishes for a quiet, decent life, but personally I am tired of being here.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Basiljoe: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Germany. Norway. Switzerland. UK. Canada.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by imran90(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
ibechris:

I can see that whenever anything foreign is mentioned to a Nigerian,u na just lose una brain.

Your fact is shockingly shallow.
The poverty and unemployment in that country is nothing to write home about. No wahala no be your money u wan go spend abi na my own.
Wish u the best.

The only thing that is cheap about that country is schooling take it or leave it and the European Union membership.
You mentioned Portugal as the poorest country in Europe, that shows that you know little or nothing about the country. Portugal, Luxembourg, Czech just to mention few are places where Nigerians are huge Euro's just because you don't have first hand information doesn't mean is not happening in those countries. I wish you the best as well
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Rashord007(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Canada or Germany
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kabukabu50(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
OAra:
I'm gonna be the usual contrarian and say I want to move down to Africa from Europe. Where? No clue - Ethiopia looks like it'll be go through an economic boom over the next half a century or so, so maybe that could be a good place to be in the long term.

Good luck to you all who want to move to the West: the living conditions are top-notch overall, but be prepared for an exceedingly boring life, where essentially everything has a price and is for sale, society has trivialized almost any aspect of life and cultural divides grow by the day.

Overall a great place to live if one wishes for a quiet, decent life, but personally I am tired of being here.

Ethiopia is in the middle of ethnic conflict right now,also most Ethiopians I know dont want to go back home,insecurity and high cost of living are just a few of the negatives.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kabukabu50(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Barywhyte:

Good. Until the day you slap your dog or cat and you find yourself in jail with your career taken away from you.

Why would you slap your dog or cat?Are you an animal abuser?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by OAra: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
kabukabu50:

Ethiopia is in the middle of ethnic conflict right now,also most Ethiopians I know dont want to go back home,insecurity and high cost of living are just a few of the negatives.

Oh never said it's a short-term idea, just that it's an idea - Africa is a huge continent and there are many placed that could be worth moving to.

I am slowly working toward becoming financially independent, so it's my hope that by that time - however long it might take - things might have improved.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by ujezeez(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
UK and Canada
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Omniman(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
MT:

Do you mind sharing why?

UK has so much job but little work force.
Stable economy
Any Nigerian with street OT and Ginger go make am sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Havertz(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Germany

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
segzysexy:
I reside in Germany and I will still choose it over others any time, any day.
Free educational system, good health care system, and easy way to permanent residency.
Desist from crime, stay focused and see how everything will move well for you.
I come in peace.
boss man I wish to join you there baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mixed Reaction Trail FG's Choice Of Ethiopian Airlines As National Carrier / The “Lagos Light Rail” Project: 27 Things You Should Know About This Project / Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.