Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? (23330 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kabukabu50(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
OAra:

Oh never said it's a short-term idea, just that it's an idea - Africa is a huge continent and there are many placed that could be worth moving to.

I am slowly working toward becoming financially independent, so it's my hope that by that time - however long it might take - things might have improved.
Gambia,Ghana have relative little or no ethnic insecurity,emerging markets,allow foreign real estate ownership..compared to most other African countries right now.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kabukabu50(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Omniman:

UK has so much job but little work force.
Stable economy
Any Nigerian with street OT and Ginger go make am sharp sharp

The UK is flooded with Nigerians right now,there isnt great job opportunities unless you're a college graduate or work in a STEM field.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by babaneenoni(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
USA sure pass buhari
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by ikechukwu72(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
SINGAPORE my dream country
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Greatfullheart: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
United kingdom, were i will my Future Wife. I want get married to a British Lady.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Barywhyte(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
kabukabu50:

Why would you slap your dog or cat?Are you an animal abuser?

Just asking u to be careful what you wish for. Nobody plans in advance to punish a pet.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by EdwardRandy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kharol1234:
Germany on my mind e no go pass this year by the grace of God

While in secondary school and my tertiary Brazil was always on my mind, I LOVE Brazil so much. I even nicked name my self Brazilian boy.

I must tour BRAZIL.
i
I swear bro. Na their women I wan f*ck wink
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Airoflaw(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
taiyesoul:
Ajegunle
you no like sambisa or Niger Republic
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by chaloskyx: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
IJEBU ODE
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by mediainc: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Michelle70:
nobody will fine u for alcohol, except u are not up to the age of taking alcohol.
U could be fined if u are drunk as u are not just a threat to yourself alone but also to others.
If u think the right to getting drunk and misbehaving is freedom then u need help
I mean motorist, read well, it's for people driving vehicles, of course police won't stop pedestrians for breath testgrin

Lots of people drink and drive well, stopping my car by 12 midnight, going through all that stress and possible arrest, is not freedom. Nigeria it's free to drink just don't hit someone's car.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by faceland: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
handelm:
Ghana, Namibia, anything but Nigeria before 2023.

I know myself, if am still in this country by 2023, I have betrayed myself and that na confirm chronic depression.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by faceland: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
AbuAeesha:
i wish Nigeria will be secured one day,
nowhere i ever wish to live like my country.
living in ur own country u enjoy the following:
the freedom,
culture,
religion,
no racial discrimination,..
u don't need to adjust or fake ur lifestyle
lastly u don't need visa

As long as it's not Eastern Europe, racism is child's play in comparison to tribalism. Even worst is racism towards you but because you are in a shithole country you can't fight back in court and get compensated. Just my personal preference.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by iamlahmee(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
finland
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by geladinho1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
MsFaith:

Lol. But he only said amen to your wishes grin next time dey wish yourself good things
Hahaahahahahahha who's fault now
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by bukiah: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
My own is any English speaking country.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Ilamina(f): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
UK,

I love Italy but it's not a western country

Like america but they have death penalty, so don't like it that much
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by yahmohy27: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
CoalcityBoi:
Biafra the promise Land
Death zone abi?
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kabukabu50(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ilamina:
UK,

I love Italy but it's not a western country

Like america but they have death penalty, so don't like it that much

Only worry about death penalty if you are a murderer

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Ilamina(f): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
kabukabu50:

Only worry about death penalty if you are a murderer
haven't you heard about innocent people being arrested
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by javaguru: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
South Korea
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Adams1989(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Na UK sure pass for me
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
kabukabu50:

You dont have a passport, relax.

There is no 24/7 security for rich people in the US.

Who never travel outside Nigeria before dey tell person wey don go Istanbul him no get passport … naija man for you
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
faceland:

As long as it's not Eastern Europe, racism is child's play in comparison to tribalism. Even worst is racism towards you but because you are in a shithole country you can't fight back in court and get compensated. Just my personal preference.

Do you know the kind of tribalism in Uk or USA even Russia �� self .
Why no black coach in NFL or black top coach in any top European club?
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Henon: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
[quote author=gidado14 post=110143755][/quote] Norway and Finland
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by mayorlikeu(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Australia ��
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by faceland: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Do you know the kind of tribalism in Uk or USA even Russia �� self .
Why no black coach in NFL or black top coach in any top European club?

Same reason why their are no whiteman as top coach in Nigeria. You are a minority in Europe and America. Despite being a minority, your chance of raising to the top is far higher than in here (imagine having better opportunity in a foreign country than your own motherland, what a shame).

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by od4life(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
United States of America.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
ImoleNaija:

How far? Maga don dey enter DM
Yes now, you and two other people.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by Gubioma: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Blurpy:
Everyone has a country that he or she wishes to go to .
Mine is UK. The telephone stands, tall buildings, rail system, multiculturalism there and the health system are things I love about UK.

What's yours?
Dan Borno....
I'm ok with my beloved father land Nigeria. I will stay in my country to build my nation. What there in foreign country? They develop their country why can we join hand and push our dealing country forward.
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by SBALFA: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Any where oooo excluding africa,everywhere good as long as am leaving 9ja
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by nesgeeek(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Uk
Re: Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? by ladylord: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Netherlands or Norway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mixed Reaction Trail FG's Choice Of Ethiopian Airlines As National Carrier / The “Lagos Light Rail” Project: 27 Things You Should Know About This Project / Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.