Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. (8112 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Leak Video Of Nigeria Unilag Girls Dancing N@ked / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Druggey(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls what's her business with that tho?
That's the way they deem it fit to settle themself off.. people should learn to mind their business and stop pokenosing..

U see the type of bullshit ur bitchtivist shit has gotten u to. Even to think straight is now a problem to u. Stop misleading other girls with ur bitchy mentality. Do ur ashawo work alone
FERNANDEZISBITCH cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by sammyprestige03(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ibo là tún jásí bayi ooo [color=#990000][/color] this ladies shaa
Nwabuezesuccess:
A lady by name Mosunmolà has called out female students of University of Lagos popularly known as Unilag out for giving blowjobs to Uber taxi drivers instead of paying them their money.

The lady went on Twitter yesterday to register her anger and also promised to show proof of what has been happening between Unilag students and uber drivers in Lagos.

In reaction to the tweets, another Twitter user also narrated a story of a unilag Student and a Bolt driver, he said " From Unilag to Sangotedo at about 10:30pm. After getting to her destination, she said she had no money and requested we had sex all night.

Told her noway, she came out & joined me in the front seat insisting we f***k. She asked, can you even handle me well?

On Bolt.

For more visit https://naijadailyng247.com
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kolena:

grin grin grin You're suffering from excessive foolishness. I laugh whenever I read your senseless-monotonous comments. grin grin grin grin
Laugh at your life... grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Druggey:

U see the type of bullshit ur bitchtivist shit has gotten u to. Even to think straight is now a problem to u. Stop misleading other girls with ur bitchy mentality. Do ur ashawo work alone
FERNANDEZISBITCH cool
So stating my opinion misleading people? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Starz825(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Qpid5:

One Uber driver spotted grin
That nigga na something else walahi

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by abokikhalifa: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls what's her business with that tho?
That's the way they deem it fit to settle themself off.. people should learn to mind their business and stop pokenosing..

For real ?
Imagine you selling gadgets and 50% of your female clients request to pay you with sex and Mouth Gig ? Na village you Dey go be o

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
abokikhalifa:

For real ?
Imagine you selling gadgets and 50% of your female clients request to pay you with sex and Mouth Gig ? Na village you Dey go be o
That was why I said it's nobody's business..are you the one paying?why bothered huh.. undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by yusluvad(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Heffaya Mouth Action... cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Kolena: 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Laugh at your life... grin
Lunatic grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kolena:

Lunatic grin grin grin grin grin grin
Haha..we are..ain't we? grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Kolena: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Starz825:

That nigga na something else walahi
He/She is a raving lunatic. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Kolena: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha..we are..ain't we? grin
Small boy/Small girl, you're raving mad. Someone needs to tell you the truth. smiley smiley grin grin grin
You're on every thread at everytime. Simply put, you're mad. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kolena:
Small boy/Small girl, you're raving mad. Someone needs to tell you the truth. smiley smiley grin grin grin
You're on every thread at everytime. Simply put, you're mad. grin grin grin grin
Kid we are?ain't we..you are responding to a lun**tic? grin
Youngster get a grip of yourself and grow up.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Kolena: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you prove that you're not mad, I'll apologise immediately. Mad human. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Kolena: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Only kids comment like this. You call anyone who's against you a kid. Mad beign. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kolena:

If you prove that you're not mad, I'll apologise immediately. Mad human. grin grin grin grin grin
Haha.. everyone has a touch of it.. kiss
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Kolena: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That was why I said it's nobody's business..are you the one paying?why bothered huh.. undecided
Keep on displaying your foolishness. Mad man/woman grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Kolena: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha.. everyone has a touch of it.. kiss
Your madness is raw. You always comment foolishly. You're mad. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kolena:

Your madness is raw. You always comment foolishly. You're mad. grin grin grin grin
Tell me more... grin shocked
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kolena:

Keep on displaying your foolishness. Mad man/woman grin grin grin grin grin
Tell me more.. grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Kolena: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell me more.. grin
Over 10 comments on different threads in 10 minutes. Mad human grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kolena:

Over 10 comments on different threads in 10 minutes. Mad human grin grin grin grin
grin
Seriously your comment are so soothing.. kiss
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Kolena: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin
Seriously your comment are so soothing.. kiss
Oh...really? Thanks a lot. smiley
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kolena:

Oh...really? Thanks a lot. smiley
I love the way you use the word.. grin wink
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Kolena: 12:02am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I love the way you use the word.. grin wink
Thanks child smiley
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:08am On Feb 12, 2022
Kolena:

Thanks child smiley
kiss kiss
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Naijanascam: 12:46am On Feb 12, 2022
Please what is mouth action abi mouth odour?
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FrankArc2022(m): 2:19am On Feb 12, 2022
I need a serious relationship please my people.. a lady that is responsible... Though we are not perfect.. one girl only ooo.. call me on : 07033805357...

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Carot: 4:22am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sshh you have no clue.. cheesy
Keep crying and wailing on my mention while I keep giving you sleepless night since you fail to get your brain nut fixed..
zzor, i will get you arrested and locked up if you dont stop this your stupid behavior
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:22am On Feb 12, 2022
Carot:
zzor, i will get you arrested and locked up if you dont stop this your stupid behavior
When you are still feeding from Mom's pot? cheesy
Keep deceiving yourself baby boy.. wink
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by airexx: 5:20am On Feb 12, 2022
Qpid5:

One Uber driver spotted grin
That Uber driver you're trying to taunt is living comfortably well.
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Carot: 5:24am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

When you are still feeding from Mom's pot? cheesy
Keep deceiving yourself baby boy.. wink
coming from a jobless idiot who spends all her precious time on nairaland while her mates are busy working to make ends meat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! / Pls Help Me From This Big Mess, I Can't Stop Thinking. / My Experience With GH Ashewo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.