Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. (8115 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Leak Video Of Nigeria Unilag Girls Dancing N@ked / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
jayworld15:

Oh, common a retard fella who seems to be an omnipresent nairaland urchin, always spewing non-entitous gibberish, hopelessly bleeped by a redpiller male before being thrown into the eternal trash can where she belong. Oh, lest I forget, you're I.N.O.P.Y. whorish feminist-wannabe.
Shove that deep down kiddo.. wink
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by k08184324268: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
unts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, d I OPEN FOREIGN NUMBER FOR WHATSAPP JUST 2K, CALL MY USERNAME FOR PROMO ..I DO IT B4 U PAY
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by jayworld15(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shove that deep down kiddo.. wink

Kid, kiddo, young are staled rhetorics, motherfucker. Perhaps, you could neologically bring one free morpheme out to narrate how mentally impaired you are.
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
jayworld15:

Kid, kiddo, young are staled rhetorics, motherfucker. Perhaps, you could neologically bring one free morpheme out to narrate how mentally impaired you are.
Kiddo your words can't hurt a fly.. cheesy
You are only mumbling around with someone who is capable of making you look funny..
Keep replying let me keep playing like a ping pong.. kiss
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by jayworld15(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Kiddo your words can't hurt a fly.. cheesy
You are only mumbling around with someone who is capable of making you look funny..
Keep replying let me keep playing like a ping pong.. kiss

I expected that from an uneducated fool. You didn't disappoint me.
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
jayworld15:

I expected that from an uneducated fool. You didn't disappoint me.
Like I said you always proving me right by either sounding like a kid or replying an uneducated person..
Kiddo grow up.. wink
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by k08184324268: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
n on Nairaland.
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hackinss Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, d I OPEN FOREIGN NUMBER FOR WHATSAPP JUST 2K, CALL MY USERNAME FOR PROMO ..I DO IT B4 U PAY Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Plea
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by jayworld15(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Like I said you always proving me right by either sounding like a kid or replying an uneducated person..
Kiddo grow up.. wink

One aspect of your educational inadequacy is trying to be a male when you're a female. You know what it's called?
Take that as research question. It'll help your miserable low life. Possibly, the other I see from you lot is trying to identify with all forms of feminism, when in fact, it brings confusion to you girls.
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
jayworld15:

One aspect of your educational inadequacy is trying to be a male when you're a female. You know what it's called?
Take that as research question. It'll help your miserable low life. Possibly, the other I see from you lot is trying to identify with all forms of feminism, when in fact, it brings confusion to you girls.
Why are you worried...you should be thinking about your life right now.. wink
Is this what you should be doing online? grin
Look how you displaying your babyish attitude..just like a remote you you are so easy to control... grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by jayworld15(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why are you worried...you should be thinking about your life right now.. wink
Is this what you should be doing online? grin
Look how you displaying your babyish attitude..just like a remote you you are so easy to control... grin

Pele ancestor Methuselah.
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
jayworld15:

Pele ancestor Methuselah.
Jayworld you will be fine.. embarassed
You need help tho..have you spoken to people today?
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by jayworld15(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Jayworld you will be fine.. embarassed
You need help tho..have you spoken to people today?

You're the one that need help, child.
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
jayworld15:

You're the one that need help, child.
Jayworld you are crying.. cry
Why? grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by jayworld15(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Jayworld you are crying.. cry
Why? grin

Why are you weeping? grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
jayworld15:

Why are you weeping? grin grin
Are we..? grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by jayworld15(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Are we..? grin
Getat grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
jayworld15:

Getat grin
grin wink
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by soundOsonic: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then if you are too desperate why not locate the woman or the driver instead of crying here? cheesy
You are not making any ssnse
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
soundOsonic:

You are not making any ssnse
I didn't ask you..
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by soundOsonic: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I didn't ask you..
You don't need to ask but you are not making any sense
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Qpid5(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
airexx:
That Uber driver you're trying to taunt is living comfortably well.
Ayam not taunting anybody please.. the mentality as at when this comment is made is pure childish.. because the post isn't about the wellbeing of Uber drivers..
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
soundOsonic:

You don't need to ask but you are not making any sense
Thank you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World / Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. / My Whatsapp Chat With My Girl During This Lock Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.