Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. (8114 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Leak Video Of Nigeria Unilag Girls Dancing N@ked / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:25am On Feb 12, 2022
Carot:
coming from a jobless idiot who spends all her precious time on nairaland while her mates are busy working to make ends meat.
You can say that when you stop feeding from your mom's pot tho.. grin
For now keep enjoying..you will soon grow up.. wink
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Carot: 5:27am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You can say that when you stop feeding from your mom's pot tho.. grin For now keep enjoying..you will soon grow up.. wink
i pity your parents
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:28am On Feb 12, 2022
Carot:
i pity your parents
Why not.. cheesy
You would since you haven't started life yet.. grin
When you are of age you probably won't and learn to face yours.. wink
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls what's her business with that tho?
That's the way they deem it fit to settle themself off.. people should learn to mind their business and stop pokenosing..

is that a need for that?

had it been the case was reverse. . U would have open up bashing the opposite gender cry

pls learn how to treat equal. . You re no longer a kid cry
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2022
Datboredbery:
you're jobless and lazy.
I even tried to share an ICT work with you but your laziness hindered you.
Find a way and be productive this year, stop wasting away your life cos you're not getting younger anymore
I just quoted you check it..not this.. reply the other one..
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2022
Datboredbery:
you're jobless and lazy.
I even tried to share an ICT work with you but your laziness hindered you.
Find a way and be productive this year, stop wasting away your life cos you're not getting younger anymore
I just quoted you check it..not this.. reply the other message..
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2022
Datboredbery:
go and sleep.
You should..are you happy now that you are tired of clowning around? undecided
You are telling me about being productive when your whole life is spent on Laying false accusations.. cloning people's account and displaying your babyish attitude..
Ninito keep your advice to yourself cos you need it more..you see what you did to her huh?you are weak..you ain't man enough to engage in a conversation with a woman...you rather hurt her.. undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by newoffer: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2022
Hmmmmmm. Unilagged
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Dreytonisback(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Once ur babe gain admission into:
Unilag
Unillorin
Imsu
Uniben,
Uniport
My guy just take her as a fvcking mate

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by PROPEACE: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2022
goshikid:

Must you always comment on a post.. You no get work?
Everytime person post you must comment, you no the tire haba undecided
Just check her profile and get the shock of your life! That moniker was registered on the 5th of January 2022, since then, she has spent 14 days 6 hours online, (about 40% of her life since then) on Nairaland alone, yet she is telling you to get a job. FERNANDEZISBACK, get a real job!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:59am On Feb 12, 2022
PROPEACE:

Just check her profile and get the shock of your life! That moniker was registered on the 5th of January 2022, since then, she has spent 14 days 6 hours online, (about 40% of her life since then) on Nairaland alone, yet she is telling you to get a job. FERNANDEZISBACK, get a real job!
You don't know me..it should be up to 7,000 comment and about 17 days tho if not that I took a short break.. grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Amb1045(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't know me..it should be up to 7,000 comment and about 17 days tho if not that I took a short break.. grin
with only one topic which u posted. In all your comments Na trouble u just dee find up n down. Putting mouth where them no call you. Lol. I come in peace, I no want your fight smile
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2022
Amb1045:
with only one topic which u posted. In all your comments Na trouble u just dee find up n down. Putting mouth where them no call you. Lol. I come in peace, I no want your fight smile
It's ok I understand..you probably don't understand me..it's cool tho..
I stand for justice but you folks fail to understand.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by PROPEACE: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I know you very well, you are an idle internet troll
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Amb1045(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's ok I understand..you probably don't understand me..it's cool tho..
I stand for justice but you folks fail to understand.. undecided
I like your personality, I have met a lot of your kind, they're easy going and always ready to learn.
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by udomonday: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
before the advent of cash,they was TRADE BY BATTER.
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
PROPEACE:

I know you very well, you are an idle internet troll
Thanks.. kiss
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amb1045:
I like your personality, I have met a lot of your kind, they're easy going and always ready to learn.
Thanks amb..
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by jayworld15(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are the kinda kid whose money drops like tap at the sight of a woman.. cheesy
Keep decieving yourself forming hard boy on here..shy boy.. grin

You'd write nonsense to get accurate replies. In the moment to save your face, you'd call them "kids." I think you're trying to sound intelligent with your schmutter comments. What makes you intelligent is not trying to prove with illogical write-ups but having good, unbiased arguments even if we are wrong.
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
jayworld15:

You'd write nonsense to get accurate replies. In the moment to save your face, you'd call them "kids." I think you're trying to sound intelligent with your schmutter comments. What makes you intelligent is not trying to prove with illogical write-ups but having good, unbiased arguments even if we are wrong.
Now here is a kid who doesn't understand himself.. grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Amb1045(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks amb..
but you guys can defend anything with una last blood even when you know say that the stuff is totally wrong. Lol. You will always find a loop, small space to counter the argument. grin grin. I like you very much
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amb1045:
but you guys can defend anything with una last blood even when you know say that the stuff is totally wrong. Lol. You will always find a loop, small space to counter the argument. grin grin. I like you very much
No oo.. cheesy
Your wrong might be my right it's all about proof.. cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Amb1045(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No oo.. cheesy
Your wrong might be my right it's all about proof.. cheesy
'proof' that someone ladies are giving drivers mouth action. Lol. Abeg this one no follow
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amb1045:
'proof' that someone ladies are giving drivers mouth action. Lol. Abeg this one no follow
Why not?
Firstly how true is it?
Secondly their identity is unknown..
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
FrankArc2022:
I need a serious relationship please my people.. a lady that is responsible... Though we are not perfect.. one girl only ooo.. call me on : 07033805357...
ritualistic spotted.

All unilag babes are strippers, belly dancers...
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Amb1045(m): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not?
Firstly how true is it?
Secondly their identity is unknown..
does that justify that it can't or it's not happening. Always looking for that loop or small space. Lol you know the right thing
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by soundOsonic: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls what's her business with that tho?
That's the way they deem it fit to settle themself off.. people should learn to mind their business and stop pokenosing..

This is prostitution, everything is wrong about it.
Selling ones body is illegal. Its disgusting.

If a man offers a woman sex after the woman just finished driving him around, you will come here and start shouting he wants to rape you. Stop the double standard life.

There should be sanity and sex isn't a legal tender for payment.

If everybody minds their business, you wouldn't be alive today, the chaos that would have happened is enough to destroy half of the world.

Always learn to think. You are not sounding woke, you are sounding du.mb
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
soundOsonic:

This is prostitution, everything is wrong about it.
Selling ones body is illegal. Its disgusting.

If a man offers a woman sex after the woman just finished driving him around, you will come here and start shouting he wants to rape you. Stop the double standard life.

There should be sanity and sex isn't a legal tender for payment.

If everybody minds their business, you wouldn't be alive today, the chaos that would have happened is enough to destroy half of the world.

Always learn to think. You are not sounding woke, you are sounding du.mb

Then if you are too desperate why not locate the woman or the driver instead of crying here? cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by jayworld15(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now here is a kid who doesn't understand himself.. grin grin

Oh, common a retard fella who seems to be an omnipresent nairaland urchin, always spewing non-entitous gibberish, hopelessly bleeped by a redpiller male before being thrown into the eternal trash can where she belong. Oh, lest I forget, you're I.N.O.P.Y. whorish feminist-wannabe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help Me From This Big Mess, I Can't Stop Thinking. / My Experience With GH Ashewo / See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.