Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) (74672 Views)

NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by MrJames007: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
I swear, I would fight this bastard right there, as long as he was unarmed. angry
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by wizod(m): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
CandyOps:
And he's putting on a uniform?

The guy wey dey collect beating na handicap? Make I hear say we no jigga am one-on-one
exactly what I am thinking. The guy is either handicap or an slowpoke.
If I am d guy, d soldier will fight and run unless if his colleagues are there with him

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Drella(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
heendrix:

you don't get? some officers do like some recuit very much the confidence dey always dey to do anything and go Scot free. even as a lance corporal, some talk back at officers without fear but like u said connect pass connect

But forget if ur not in the military if you like know the GOC weller and report a erring regular to him, ur report would would not be taken serious

My report is not the regular formal and official report the public will make to the military.
I'm talking about having a family friend or close relative who is a senior officer.
You think if my uncle is a colonel,one corporal will flog me that way and get away with it?Except if his godfather is higher than my colonel uncle,that is why I said the one with the highest connection wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
heendrix:

Funny thing bout people like you ehn na only mouth una get. you think if you combat him and he happen to kill you, you think he'd be arrested?? look atew

Killlleeed me?

Am I talkig to sensible person?

What bring killing here?

Are you human being?

Do you think soldiers are terrorists like vilage thugs?

You are the ones who make people think soldiers are that bad.

Let me tell you, no body obeys law in this country much than soldier. They are most patriotic citizens.

I grow amongst them and I see how they respect law and their Seniors.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by wizod(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
abobote:
That guy is a fool,he can't fight his fellow man
you made a mistake here. The fool should be in capital letter. If I'm d guy, d soldier will know dat ABA guys no dey carry last
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by wizod(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
kenbee:
The poor nigger was unfortunate and the so called soldier was too lucky, if it were me, I will give him the beating of his life time. "Soldier my ass"
you're my kind of person
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Drella:

My report is not the regular formal and official report the public will make to the military.
I'm talking about having a family friend or close relative who is a senior officer.
You think if my uncle is a colonel,one corporal will flog me that way and get away with it?Except if his godfather is higher than my colonel uncle,that is why I said the one with the highest connection wins.

The most senble person here.

I can say that no bless above being from military family. Then being from politicians family,and finally from Businessman's family.

Once you combine this,you are truly the chosen, glorified and blessed person on earth.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by princewarri1985: 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
post=110147015:
A Soldier has been seen in a video making rounds online, flogging his girlfriend's alleged bestie.

The young man who was subjected to severe beatings by the military man was seen on his knees begging, but his pleas fell on deaf ears as the angry attacker continued to whip him even more.

The soldier was also heard asking his girlfriend if it was her bestie that stopped her from picking his calls.

As the soldier continued whipping the man, some bystanders tried to intervene but he didn't stop. He went on to hold his girfriend's alleged bestie by the neck and attempted to raise and hit him on the ground, before lifting a bucket filled with water and pouring it on him.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZzjhvfIAdc/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
This soldier non reach tumble na! The guy na really ekpa better mumu, see as he knee down like cripple, that soldier head non reach burst na
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:
grin

On god this how they would have handled someone on this platform at abacha barracks

Just thank your stars..
We keep observing

You day around abacha barracks?
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by smallsmall: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Richy4:

He was respecting the uniform... And he capitalised on it to bully him... I hope those in authority were taking note

True!
If the military wants Civilians to keep "respecting the Uniform", they must discipline such Soldier immediate;y otherwise, Civilians will also take action against such abuse.
Respect, begets Respect..... It is not out fo fear, they need to know that.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by placeofallure(f): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
GOFRONT:
MyBestie, my bestie........

grin grin grin grin
Crazy illustration.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Dibodibo(m): 12:47am On Feb 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Bestie wey dey shift pant. After this beating am sure he will never want to be a bestie again.
the bestie na mumu, soldier na human being, na only that camong flag shirt make dey guy moral high, those people shouting officer: officer" no get sence,
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by IbileIfe: 12:56am On Feb 12, 2022
paqman:
Na wetin I for do my girlfriend bestie be that , the nigga was just lucky we broke up in time
cheesy
A stroke of the whip for every thrust of his mojo into the babe.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by BucciJP(m): 1:01am On Feb 12, 2022
Nothing guys will not do to trend. I'm believing with my full chest that this was staged.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by cescky(m): 1:39am On Feb 12, 2022
Righteousness99:

Even if it is Abokinistan, God sayeth, love your neighbor as thyself.

Would the soldier like to be handled in such a manner too?

Lol
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Mozenge1: 3:59am On Feb 12, 2022
BigYash:
Your fellow man dey beat you,you still dey beg.. Why u no fit head the SIMple soldier man for nose,make he mind dey undecided
The way I will beat him en,his soldier boss go see the video ,come hail me..
What nonesense.. Na the bestie say make his babe be free giver?

Wetin make me self de vex be say no be say e catch dem de Bleep oo.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by dokyOloye: 4:22am On Feb 12, 2022
CandyOps:
And he's putting on a uniform?

The guy wey dey collect beating na handicap? Make I hear say we no jigga am one-on-one
Nnaa mehn.
He no hol gun ooo.
To be jew man bad!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by godofuck231: 4:24am On Feb 12, 2022
GOFRONT:
MyBestie, my bestie........
power ent...er
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by TheGift: 5:39am On Feb 12, 2022
paqman:
Na wetin I for do my girlfriend bestie be that , the nigga was just lucky we broke up in time

Lol, taking out your anger on the guy who had more game than you? When she is not even your Wife?
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by paqman: 5:44am On Feb 12, 2022
TheGift:

Lol, taking out your anger on the guy who had more game than you? When she is not even your Wife?
this ain't game dear having a male bestie can be a pain in the ass no this and no peace , if possible am gonna be in a relationship my babe ain't getting a male bestie . Peace

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 12, 2022
Egungun be careful no go fall in love this girls are cheerful cheesy
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by erico2k2(m): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2022
post=110147015:
A Soldier has been seen in a video making rounds online, flogging his girlfriend's alleged bestie.

The young man who was subjected to severe beatings by the military man was seen on his knees begging, but his pleas fell on deaf ears as the angry attacker continued to whip him even more.

The soldier was also heard asking his girlfriend if it was her bestie that stopped her from picking his calls.

As the soldier continued whipping the man, some bystanders tried to intervene but he didn't stop. He went on to hold his girfriend's alleged bestie by the neck and attempted to raise and hit him on the ground, before lifting a bucket filled with water and pouring it on him.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZzjhvfIAdc/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
This was how this Soldier LOST his JOB cos of a girl he is not married to.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2022
BECAUSE HE'S A SOLDIER RIGH ?
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2022
I was in such situation when I was in the university mine was with ............

post=110147015:

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by themanderon: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2022
This is why Africa will always continue to be a shithole continent. Try this in a civilized country and you will be roasted alive by the law. What gives him the right to attack the man? Because he is a blasted soldier? He has got no justification for doing this. The military has really messed up the collective psyche of the people cos I know some people will see this as a normal thing cos he is a soldier who is supposedly above the law. Nonsense continent. Your training should be used against enemies of the state not a harmless civilian. He should go pick on terrorists his own size and ask his so called girlfriend why she preferred the other guy to him.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by HRMK: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2022
this idea of having opposite sex as besties looks weird and makes no sense!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Okortor: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2022
Not when that uniform is involved, more so, he knows he already goofed up and at fault so na to accept. Lol.
abobote:
That guy is a fool, he can't fight his fellow man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.