Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) (74673 Views)

NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by sisisioge: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
What a jeopardy.....no be only girl friend this one lose....he go soon lose job join. Poor alleged bestie grin
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Newboss(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
That soldier is a very stupid simp. You dey assault your fellow man because of one useless toto wey no dey loyal.

You see why we Keep talking about simping? Her toto is her toto. She can do whatever she wants with it, whether she's your girlfriend or your wife. Her toto is ALWAYS independent.

Now he will face disciplinary actions and probably lose his job. What a stupid foolish simp. Na this kind of men they suppose dey use for rituals, not real men. No be say I support rituals, but this man no deserve dick.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by heendrix(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Drella:

Who told you that person doesn't have connections with the military too?

If you bring soldiers to beat me, it's obviously an illegal act on the part of soldiers.Guess what?They have military police that can arrest them for such.

if na regular wey i like, I'll order the MP's to release him. so in both ways, you loose smiley
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by 77up(m): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Male bestie to a female, nonsense and ingredients tongue

Flog sense into that stupid SIMPle skull undecided
You suppose dash that yeye hole some beatings too sef,rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Don't get me wrong but it all looks staged to me.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by EaglesT(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:
grin

On god this how they would have handled someone on this platform at abacha barracks

Just thank your stars..
We keep observing

I don’t know why this is so funny grin. I don’t know the person but I’m thanking his stars.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by EaglesT(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wasn’t needed though
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Ok

Do have a lovely weekend

@bolded
Till you are in his shoes... Skinny ba?
Daiska

I can't be in his shoes..
I am not a pervert and don't have female besties up and down like ants..
As for the soldier, I will face him one on one on a normal ground. He trains and I train too..
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by RepoMan007: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na so.... Behind everything that has an advantage, there's equally a disadvantage too lipsrsealed

You can't be enjoying my gf for free of charge all in the name of say you be her bestie and go scott free undecided.

This should serve as a lesson to all my fellow simps.....If a solder's banny can have a side lasher with the tag of "bestie". Then who are us wey be bloody civilians wey she no go fit cheat on?
the girl is at fault. As a mature human she is suppose to be, did the alleged vestie kidnap her or she associates on her own accord? May be if that same girl had willingly prostitued herself and her client happens to be an army general, the useless boyfriend would have dared touch the army general manhandling his girlfriend and not even fiance o.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Lightorder: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, quit wailing and answer my simple question. How many Soldiers you don fight? I know say you be IGBO Boy wey get power ONLINE grin grin grin
simple passage no gree you read and understand.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by pato1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
I blame the stupid fibble man that can't fight back..
I trust my barrack boys, Flog kill you there we go fight am blow to blow...

Even if una be two as far as you nor hold gun..
Baba your body go tell you...
Unto say i nor be soldier nor mean say i never chop the training if nor be politics when don enter the force...

Anyways Goodluck 2 the both of them
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by SILVERLINES: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
abobote:
That guy is a fool, he can't fight his fellow man
asin I de vex him follow guy man d beat him kneel down the beg
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by pato1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
zikter:
If it is a real trained soldier, you will find it hard to combat him one on one, except you are also a trained person in combat art.

I go beat the guy turn turn
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by PastorFire: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Try this with me and i go boot you with that uniform. I can only beg if you carry gun..
I don slap police for police station when he tried hitting me..

Why will i take this beating because you wear uniform? I go thumble u
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by shortIGBOman: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lightorder:
simple passage no gree you read and understand.

Emekus, Emekus. grin grin grin grin

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by emerged01(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lol! Which kin bestie be that?
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by specialbobby(m): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
CandyOps:
And he's putting on a uniform?

The guy wey dey collect beating na handicap? Make I hear say we no jigga am one-on-one

I swear bro one on one matter oo
The guy just dull my spirit

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by specialbobby(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
If you do me like this I swear na that girl go kill you las las
And she must marry me oo
I not shop beating like this and you go marry the girl oo mbanu
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Drella(m): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
heendrix:

if na regular wey i like, I'll order the MP's to release him. so in both ways, you loose smiley

lol Me that I could pull strings to get MP to arrest a soldier, you think say my connect small?
Whoever has the highest connection wins grin

Regular na soldier wey you gather pass out from training.I.e 80rri(Regular Recruits Intake),all of them na regular to each other. wink
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by yrex01(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I swear by Allah no solier will come where I am to do shit. If you say Police,I agree(God forbid).

Online what? In fact,the source of income will be open to me if soldier come to where I am and do shit.

I fear armed soldier in his place,on his duty,Only.
lol, it's easier said than done. please beat soldier n update us. u won't even finish d story.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
yrex01:
lol, it's easier said than done. please beat soldier n update us. u won't even finish d story.

I will never beat a soldier, I am not criminal.

But I will sure I retaliate. Though I am not soldier, I have the blood of them in my body.

So I feel the same stubbornness running in my head. I saw different cases regarding this since my childhood.

By Allah,no soldier will near my compound to do nonsense.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by officialfestus(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
GOFRONT:
MyBestie, my bestie........
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Coinwarrior: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
zikter:
If it is a real trained soldier, you will find it hard to combat him one on one, except you are also a trained person in combat art.
leave the guy now let him be bragging behind his pc.A soldier that is trained to kill is who you want to combat with ? Death path

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by jaxxy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
HeadNigga:
If you girlfriend has a male bestie and you are aware and yet still believe she is yours alone, you are SIMPle guy.

Insecure much?? undecided
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na so.... Behind everything that has an advantage, there's equally a disadvantage too lipsrsealed

You can't be enjoying my gf for free of charge all in the name of say you be her bestie and go scott free undecided.

This should serve as a lesson to all my fellow simps.....If a solder's banny can have a side lasher with the tag of "bestie". Then who are us wey be bloody civilians wey she no go fit cheat on?

Males don’t trust themselves no more. The insecurity is getting interesting.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Jmichael1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Omoh nah once man dey die ooh,fucking one on one with soldier wen no even wear uniform,WE DIE HERE....
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Jmichael1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
specialbobby:

I swear bro one on one matter oo The guy just dull my spirit
i swear to God d guy fall hand finish,fucking one on one,omoh we dye here...
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Adex2442: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
kenbee:
The poor nigger was unfortunate and the so called soldier was too lucky, if it were me, I will give him the beating of his life time. "Soldier my ass"

Lol na mouth u dey
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Jmichael1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
SILVERLINES:
asin I de vex him follow guy man d beat him kneel down the beg

the guy nah mumu guy,u kneel down dey beg ur fellow guy on a fucking one on one ground..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Cuttycool(f): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
It's not as if the soldier was with a gun. Yet the man didn't fight back, or the people around didn't stop the soldier.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by heendrix(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Drella:

lol Me that I could pull strings to get MP to arrest a soldier, you think say my connect small?
Whoever has the highest connection wins grin

Regular na soldier wey you gather pass out from training.I.e 80rri(Regular Recruits Intake),all of them na regular to each other. wink

you don't get? some officers do like some recuit very much the confidence dey always dey to do anything and go Scot free. even as a lance corporal, some talk back at officers without fear but like u said connect pass connect

But forget if ur not in the military if you like know the GOC weller and report a erring regular to him, ur report would would not be taken serious
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by heendrix(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I will never beat a soldier, I am not criminal.

But I will sure I retaliate. Though I am not soldier, I have the blood of them in my body.

So I feel the same stubbornness running in my head. I saw different cases regarding this since my childhood.

By Allah,no soldier will near my compound to do nonsense.

Funny thing bout people like you ehn na only mouth una get. you think if you combat him and he happen to kill you, you think he'd be arrested?? look atew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.