Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) (74677 Views)

NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
JerkyChan:
Did y'all watch the video at all?

It's very very obvious this is a skit. A very dry and poor executed one.

Some people will just come here and open their mouth waaaaaa

And some bloggers will just post anything just for attention and traffic.
Whether skit or not, using his official uniform to portray such nonesense.
This was exactly the reason Cute abiola that comedian was taken into custody for a month.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by abobote: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Theunbothered:
Nigerians love violence too much, everytime beat, fight, lynch.
And they try it in the western world and the law caught up with them, people like you will be shouting, racism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by rippa(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
post=110147015:
A Soldier has been seen in a video making rounds online, flogging his girlfriend's alleged bestie.

The young man who was subjected to severe beatings by the military man was seen on his knees begging, but his pleas fell on deaf ears as the angry attacker continued to whip him even more.

The soldier was also heard asking his girlfriend if it was her bestie that stopped her from picking his calls.

As the soldier continued whipping the man, some bystanders tried to intervene but he didn't stop. He went on to hold his girfriend's alleged bestie by the neck and attempted to raise and hit him on the ground, before lifting a bucket filled with water and pouring it on him.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZzjhvfIAdc/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
How can u even agree to be a bestie to a soldier bae? U nor like ur life
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by TheiaTalks: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
post=110147015:
A Soldier has been seen in a video making rounds online, flogging his girlfriend's alleged bestie.

The young man who was subjected to severe beatings by the military man was seen on his knees begging, but his pleas fell on deaf ears as the angry attacker continued to whip him even more.

The soldier was also heard asking his girlfriend if it was her bestie that stopped her from picking his calls.

As the soldier continued whipping the man, some bystanders tried to intervene but he didn't stop. He went on to hold his girfriend's alleged bestie by the neck and attempted to raise and hit him on the ground, before lifting a bucket filled with water and pouring it on him.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZzjhvfIAdc/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Bestie ti danran o grin
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Missionaire: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you a missionary there ?

grin grin
I'm not a missionary.
I'm familiar with there though.

I sometimes worship there.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Mustiboy(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
zikter:
If it is a real trained soldier, you will find it hard to combat him one on one, except you are also a trained person in combat art.

Oga, forget training

I'll fight any soldier who messes with me to death, provided he doesn't know where I live.

I go succumb to guy-man like me, God forbid bad thing.

My friend's father beat two soldiers to a pulp and ran away before their reinforcement arrived. That's how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Simran94:

This is total abuse of power. Using your official uniform to bully a civilian just because of a girl? This is how much this country is messed up. I hope the authorities take this matter up and deal with him.

If I were the bestie,I would beat out bastard except if he is armed. In that case,I will run and take legal action later.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Gate050: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
post=110147015:

Stagged!
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mustiboy:

Oga, forget training

I'll fight any soldier who messes with me to death, provided he doesn't know where I live.

I go succumb to guy-man like me, God forbid bad thing.

My friend's father beat two soldiers to a pulp and ran away before their reinforcement arrived. That's how to go about it.

What will happen if soldier knows where you live? Are you criminal or what?

If soldier come to where I am to do shit,he will repeat no in his life again.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
We die there. I rape ur girlfriend
Girlfriend not even wife angry

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by seyz91(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
On the soldier part, i suppose him for the beating cuz you see all these girls moving with a guy claiming na bestie na scam, the bestie dey shift their pant almost everytime konji come, bestism by opposite gender na scam, it's another guise to free fucking

On the Alleged betie's part, next time, e no go dey bestie female again
post=110147015:

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Prettychild(f): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
kenbee:
The poor nigger was unfortunate and the so called soldier was too lucky, if it were me, I will give him the beating of his life time. "Soldier my ass"
When you are guilty, the strength to fight back will just disappear

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Jman06(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
That soldier is a biiiiigggg foooool

Why beat the so called bestie and spare your free giver girlfriend Your whorish girlfriend deserves the beating, not the guy!

Mumu soja!
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
CandyOps:
And he's putting on a uniform?

The guy wey dey collect beating na handicap? Make I hear say we no jigga am one-on-one

Make I hear say him camo no turn singletand boxers. These boys go just dey use uniform dey form superman.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by seyz91(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
Says it al
GOFRONT:
MyBestie, my bestie........
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by bangging(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
post=110147015:

joke apart a solder without a gun can never use such force on me..talking from experience duh..
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by maticar: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
abobote:
That guy is a fool, he can't fight his fellow man
Worse is that army will soon arrest and punish him ontop woman matter
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Obarofrederick(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
kenbee:
The poor nigger was unfortunate and the so called soldier was too lucky, if it were me, I will give him the beating of his life time. "Soldier my ass"
Hope you know men in barracks would retaliate if you beat the soldier man and hope you also know their retaliation would lead to innocent people getting injured and just assume they got hold of you in the process, my brother! You are gone for good o.

I'm not supporting the severe beating done to the bestie... The soldier was too extreme in his dealing with the guy

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by faceland: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
CandyOps:

The guy wey dey collect beating na handicap? Make I hear say we no jigga am one-on-one
No weapons no friends. Except may be he is in the baracks.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by nedekid: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
CandyOps:

Other soldiers go de behind the scene.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by yrex01(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

What will happen if soldier knows where you live? Are you criminal or what?

If soldier come to where I am to do shit,he will repeat no in his life again.
na online una dey get mouth. I swear you'll never repeat am if any of ur hard guys beat soldier for una hood. u go see soldier run in this life if u try am with Nigeria soldier
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by SoapQueen(f): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na so.... Behind everything that has an advantage, there's equally a disadvantage too lipsrsealed

You can't be enjoying my gf for free of charge all in the name of say you be her bestie and go scott free undecided.

This should serve as a lesson to all my fellow simps.....If a solder's banny can have a side lasher with the tag of "bestie". Then who are us wey be bloody civilians wey she no go fit cheat on?

Hahaha
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
You can only see this kind of things happen in the Zoo; some illiterate interlopers are already praising the terrorist in uniform ; very shameless NgArmyTerrorist personnel.

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by nedekid: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
maticar:

Worse is that army will soon arrest and punish him ontop woman matter
You think so?
Maybe if he held gun or other tools of death used by his profession.
This one na just beating of a submissive man.
Can be classified as the famous "2 fighting". grin
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Lightorder: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
abobote:
I tire o. I have seen not once or twice , soldiers beaten like common idiots . If you are a guy without formal boxing, tikwando, judo, karate, shotokan training, you are a little girl. They are called, ‘self defense’. I could face half a dozen of you guys commenting trash on this forum in a combat and beat common sense into you and the living daylights out of you without breaking a sweat

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by shortIGBOman: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
abobote:

Emeka, how many una don fight? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
yrex01:
na online una dey get mouth. I swear you'll never repeat am if any of ur hard guys beat soldier for una hood. u go see soldier run in this life if u try am with Nigeria soldier

I swear by Allah no solier will come where I am to do shit. If you say Police,I agree(God forbid).

Online what? In fact,the source of income will be open to me if soldier come to where I am and do shit.

I fear armed soldier in his place,on his duty,Only.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by shortIGBOman: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
kenbee:

Chinedu, we know your type. grin

Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
You can only see this kind of things happen in the Zoo; some illiterate interlopers are already praising the terrorist in uniform ; very shameless NgArmyTerrorist personnel.

Nigerian Army are not territorist. In fact,in every profession there are bad eggs.
Re: Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) by ajerimitan: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Soldier die for your compound wahala, you kill soldier you no kill am well wahala. You beat soldier finish am an still wajala. Soldier beat you finish you no still wahala. The surname of soldier na wahala. Wise man see soldier he dodge. Simps will keep be capping vertically. Soldiers are state sponsored terror. Terror trained to face terror. If iswap take over today NA automatically becomes public enemy number one and immediately assume the post and position of a terrorist, all these they know and exclusively understand. When soldiers say they want to fight forget it they want to die. If you are not ready to die forget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.